Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples asking for face pics then blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting sick of couples asking for face pictures sending one and getting blocked with nothing in return the likes of these shouldn’t be on a site like this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get blocked for not sending a face pic to some people (I don’t keep any on here) so I wouldn’t worry about it OP.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The couple profile was messaging me chatting away there well verified asked me for a picture I asked for one in return then blocked if there afraid to send face pictures themselves

over a year ago

Some people will just block because having seen the pic they have no interest in you and instead of having the manners to tell you , they just block to save time cos they are no longer interested and see no point in sending you their pic .

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Its because they didnt fancy you. It's not nice, but its easier for people to just block than tell someone they are a minger to their face.

over a year ago

"Its because they didnt fancy you. It's not nice, but its easier for people to just block than tell someone they are a minger to their face."

Bit harsh Filthynights (Minger)

I agree that is what happens but I wouldn't jump to say someone is a minger.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Lol I dont mean it personally it's very possible OP is exceptionally good looking, I've no idea. The point is that noone likes to tell anyone to their face that they find them unattractive. Blocking is easier.

over a year ago

"Its because they didnt fancy you. It's not nice, but its easier for people to just block than tell someone they are a minger to their face.

I agree that is what happens but I wouldn't jump to say someone is a minger. "

Stop being such a snowflake. Filthynights is absolutely bang on and is only being truthful. She didn’t once say the OP is a munger, she just happens to be a bit like myself and to the point.

To be honest I’d rather people Block me after they’ve seen my face rather than say sorry, you’re not for us you ugly fucker :D haha

over a year ago

Maybe the women think he good looking he won’t like me then they block us lol

over a year ago

"Lol I dont mean it personally it's very possible OP is exceptionally good looking, I've no idea. The point is that noone likes to tell anyone to their face that they find them unattractive. Blocking is easier."

over a year ago

"Its because they didnt fancy you. It's not nice, but its easier for people to just block than tell someone they are a minger to their face.

Stop being such a snowflake. Filthynights is absolutely bang on and is only being truthful. She didn’t once say the OP is a munger, she just happens to be a bit like myself and to the point.

To be honest I’d rather people Block me after they’ve seen my face rather than say sorry, you’re not for us you ugly fucker :D haha "

Snowflake

Someone fancies Filthynights

I think big enough and bould enough to stand up for herself!

over a year ago

To be honest I’d rather people Block me after they’ve seen my face rather than say sorry, you’re not for us you ugly fucker :D haha

Snowflake

I think big enough and bould enough to stand up for herself! "

Omg another one getting all uppity about white knights.

Because a man can't possibly agree with woman's opinions or way of words without any secret agendas.

I mean how fucking dare he take her side ... must really fancy her. There's definitely no way he's not thinking with his cock

over a year ago

We used to say no thanks, no interested. No one is perfect and I (Mrs) have blocked twice an attractive guy first saying "sorry but not interested" and wishing him happy fabbing,and then blocked him. Sometimes is just easy to block a person who sending the same message every 3rd day. If no reply after saying no, we have used the block button to stop them

over a year ago

"We used to say no thanks, no interested. No one is perfect and I (Mrs) have blocked twice an attractive guy first saying "sorry but not interested" and wishing him happy fabbing,and then blocked him. Sometimes is just easy to block a person who sending the same message every 3rd day. If no reply after saying no, we have used the block button to stop them

"

That’s the right job

over a year ago

Snowflake

I think big enough and bould enough to stand up for herself!

Omg another one getting all uppity about white knights.

Because a man can't possibly agree with woman's opinions or way of words without any secret agendas.

I mean how fucking dare he take her side ... must really fancy her. There's definitely no way he's not thinking with his cock "

Mmmm.....ok

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/20 18:37:33]

over a year ago

"Its because they didnt fancy you. It's not nice, but its easier for people to just block than tell someone they are a minger to their face."

Fact

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Fact "

In general, we would say a polite ‘you seem nice but just not what we are looking for’ type message.

Problem is that you get the why not style challenge or confrontation. So can understand the block option just wouldn’t be for us

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

seems they are more than likley fake if that happens

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"seems they are more than likley fake if that happens"
No thanks is cool ,I accept it , We don't need a explanation , they don't fancy us sexy older guys lol

By *iproperswingersCouple
over a year ago

Rainham

OK that's harsh.

I mean we always ask for the face pic let's say there has to be some attraction but a interblock is well harsh.

You a simple sorry not for us is OK.

But we don't use the block button that much its just saved for really maddening peaple

And any on knows us knows we like a good wind up and we have been know to be maddening so would be so pot and kettal

over a year ago

All here complaining are guys. Am I the only one who been blocked by two couples (they've gone and probably will come back ) after a quick video video chat on kik?

That and other reasons I do not want to meet couples...

I can understand we cannot please everyone but saying "not interested" will be great.

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

Clonee

"I get blocked for not sending a face pic to some people (I don’t keep any on here) so I wouldn’t worry about it OP."

This

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"Some people will just block because having seen the pic they have no interest in you and instead of having the manners to tell you , they just block to save time cos they are no longer interested and see no point in sending you their pic . "

This ^^^,not nice but it happens .Just block them back and move on !

over a year ago

So in short if someone sends you a face picture after you have been chatting for awhile, and you then block them with no reply after you had asked them for the picture, you are just being a dick.

You can try justifying all you want but that's the truth.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Just to play devils advocate a little... folks here are mostly privacy sensitive, and dont usually give face pics to anyone and everyone. In fact most wont give face pics at all except to someone they are thinking about meeting. Sending a face pic to a potential sex partner is a risk, but it's a risk that most people take in limited circumstances.

In a scenario where someone has received a minging face pic and concluded that sex will definitely not happen.. then what is the purpose of replying with a face pic by return? That's just a privacy risk for zero benefit right?

By *ivelifeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Is it not easyer to be kind and honest. And say not interested.

Some people arent to good at sending face photos on here. I know its the internet and no one cares .

But a simple no thanks reply is better than Blocking someone if you didnt return a face photo and then wondering is that person going to use there photo elsewhere or agaisnt them..

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"Getting sick of couples asking for face pictures sending one and getting blocked with nothing in return the likes of these shouldn’t be on a site like this "

I used to reply saying 'sorry,you're not my type' or a variation on it. It opened the door to response like 'thanks, can I ask why?' Or 'what is your type?' Or even 'what's wrong with me??' Then of course there's the insults (admittedly not all guys done this but some). Depending on how the conversation went, I might say it straight out but I would feel fully justified in blocking a person I'm not interested in. And I'd never get my back up if a guy done it to me.

over a year ago

"Some people will just block because having seen the pic they have no interest in you and instead of having the manners to tell you , they just block to save time cos they are no longer interested and see no point in sending you their pic . "

All true unfortunately ,they want jam on both sides,they want to see ones picture but Then hold the choice to send theirs ,which more often than not ,they don't ,which made up my mind that l would never send a face pic through here anymore,

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Can't believe people get upset at being blocked by strangers.

If you dont like it, stop sending face pics. You're under no obligation to send them. You send them to increase your chance of getting a meet, fine, but it increases your chances of someone looking at them and blocking too.

Me personally, I just cant find it in me to care. When it happens me, I don't get angry, I dont get annoyed, I dont get embarassed, I dont make a forum post, I just go "oh, ill block them back", and then its such a non event that I forget.

I had to start keeping notes "Blocked back because they blocked me", cause I was clicking on peoples profiles and thinking "this is strange I never even seen this person before and they blocked me and I blocked them???" then looking on forum and saying "Oh right, they were talking in post about blahblah".

Anyway try to not let it get to you. Unless you have a compulsive sort of personality you wont even remember them in 20 mins time.

Post new Message to Thread