Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New girl

Jump to newest

By *ncalld9 OP   Man
over a year ago

santry

Hi guys long time reader first time poster (always wanted to say that lol) anywhoo I have been in contact with a female friend of mine who is looking for her 1st ffm meet. We have booked a hotel in Dublin City Centre for the 19th January. I myself am on fab years now but she isn't. Would I be better off looking for a couple more so than a single bi female as she is relaxed enough to meet with a couple also. Any input would be appreciated cheers and happy fabbing guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My genuine advice:

Whoever you guys decide to meet - don't be a matchmaker alone.

Let her decide if she's okay with whoever you both decide to meet. If anyone, my boyfriend included would book a hotel and just tell me tonight we will bring someone I've never seen or even spoke to before to fuck I would tell them to do one.

That's me being experienced. Anyone brand new to this lifestyle will be a lot more nervous and most likely at some point upset.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Go for an ffm as that is what she is interested in. Plus, she will probably be more accepting of a single female than a couple. Less to go wrong with the ffm scenario. Experienced guy here

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If ye are both looking for the meet then both should be the ones posting. One part of a couple be it fbs or whatever is hard to arrange a meet with others.

She will need to chat to whoever you are arranging to meet as well. I have know several women who have agreed to meet couples and it has gone tits up fast in a bad way due to jealously from one part of the couple.

One person should not be arranging the whole meet. If she just wants a ffm then she may not want another male involved. Talk to her an sort out what you both want first.

Hope you have fun no matter what ye decide on.

Post new Message to Thread