Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

sad state of affairs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so...after being a few years away from fab and fetish seen, i come back to this?

what kind of unskilled and uncaring domineering plague has destroyed the Dom/sub scene? to have such a negative impact that made it to mainstream Fab is saddening and maddening.

those poor submissive guys and girls. from the stories i've been told..wow.. i'm genuinely sorry for what some of you have gone through. i do include toe dippers or posers for safety reasons. advice for those whom kneel. make sure your prospective "Dom" knows what it is and mean to have the gift of a submissive under their hand. you may surrender...but that does not fucking allow them to treat you like an animal (unless its your thing ) before engaging anyone. please please sit back and really consider what YOU want and NEED. its far from being all about the Dominants want from a D/s relationship. because..that's what it is supposed to be. a symbiotic one. feeding from one another. not just fucking take take take. ask them hypothetical questions with just enough rope to hang themselves. if you do it right, you'll out the weirdos, psychos, and clueless.

ok rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could it possibly be because Dom's have joined fab recreationally as a side spin to their other life, thus introducing it into fab play. As a result others have joined in?

After all all Dom's or subs were once learners themselves.

There's not a Dom/Domme or sub that hasn't made mistakes in their journey.

I'm guessing you haven't and it's only others who have by your rant.

It is sad that some do make mistakes, some bigger than others, but it's also the way we all learn and progress in whatever we do.

over a year ago

my bad, i thought your points where implied. nor am i aiming at the new and inexperienced but genuine Dom/domme. if you are what i think you are. you'll know it's instinctual. not contrived.

over a year ago

oops lol...just seen my mistake...scene not seen

over a year ago

unfortunately a lot of the so called "Doms" are nothing more then wannabe's who think it's easy sex. saying that we know plenty of experienced well known on the fetish scene Doms who know their stuff and respect their play partners

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Jus be glad you were away for when all he clueless post-50 shades fashion BDSM people came into the scene.

over a year ago

Fab has most certainly jumped the shark. As with most things that become popular, they become stale and end up catering to the lowest common denominator.

over a year ago

I've never been with a Dom but I probably would say I'm submissive

But I steer clear of any message I receive that has stated Dom or indicates they are dominate as to state it to me means its some sort of persona they have put on their profile trying to make them stand out from the crowd

over a year ago

i was...thats why i left

over a year ago

good point, buddy

over a year ago

lol...you are so right. those profiles make me laugh..regardless if male or female. it usually means they are domineering. not dominant...huge fucking difference

Post new Message to Thread