Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What gets a woman to reply, I'm meet verified, respectful average guy, I take my time and message ladies but most of the time to no avail. Is there something special I should be doing lol bunch of flowers maybe lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"What gets a woman to reply, I'm meet verified, respectful average guy, I take my time and message ladies but most of the time to no avail. Is there something special I should be doing lol bunch of flowers maybe lol"

There is a few threads on here that will cover all your fab needs

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"What gets a woman to reply, I'm meet verified, respectful average guy, I take my time and message ladies but most of the time to no avail. Is there something special I should be doing lol bunch of flowers maybe lol"

Most of the ladies dont appreciate a cock pic as an avatar ,not all mind you but perhaps the ones you're messaging !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What gets a woman to reply, I'm meet verified, respectful average guy, I take my time and message ladies but most of the time to no avail. Is there something special I should be doing lol bunch of flowers maybe lol

Most of the ladies dont appreciate a cock pic as an avatar ,not all mind you but perhaps the ones you're messaging !"

OK thanks for that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes there's the usual have a variety of pics, be meet verified etc.

But let's call a spade a spade. Too many guys on here. In turn women and couples get bombarded with messages. Let's be honest further... A kid in a candy shop mentality develops.

Then you have time wasters to contend with.

People who use the site as an ego pick me up.

Fake profiles. I could go on.

It's a minefield. Just like online dating and at times it's very easy just to say sod it and give up.

Post new Message to Thread