By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone recommend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Can anyone recommend?"

If you have a samsung phone theres an hidden security folder in it with a password.

All apps inside ,photos are completely hidden and once you close the screen on your phone it locks automatically

over a year ago

Thanks but not Samsung

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't have a Samsung phone but do have an android phone the 'Island' app does the same thing by creating a second workspace which can be password protected.

There are also specific apps for hiding other apps, I've seen a calculator that is a front, you use the calculator keypad to enter a pin code which unlocks apps, calculator vault or something.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/20 12:06:45]

over a year ago

There are different secret calculator apps, that are basically hidden folders with a pass code. I use one.

over a year ago

"Can anyone recommend?"

Second phone

over a year ago

"There are different secret calculator apps, that are basically hidden folders with a pass code. I use one."
I downloaded one of those yesterday, but apps I wanted to hide were still shown

over a year ago

"Can anyone recommend?

Second phone "

good idea but not an option for me

over a year ago

"Can anyone recommend?

Second phone "

Ah, the old 'black ops' option

over a year ago

"There are different secret calculator apps, that are basically hidden folders with a pass code. I use one. I downloaded one of those yesterday, but apps I wanted to hide were still shown"

The island app won't show anything but if anyone were to look they may ask what it's hiding

over a year ago

"There are different secret calculator apps, that are basically hidden folders with a pass code. I use one. I downloaded one of those yesterday, but apps I wanted to hide were still shown

The island app won't show anything but if anyone were to look they may ask what it's hiding"

no good to me so

over a year ago

"There are different secret calculator apps, that are basically hidden folders with a pass code. I use one. I downloaded one of those yesterday, but apps I wanted to hide were still shown

The island app won't show anything but if anyone were to look they may ask what it's hiding no good to me so"

If it's android the android finder can hide apps, bit clunky way to do it but it won't be visible unless you dig into the settings would be a pain for multiple apps and isn't the quickest to hide/unhide but will work

over a year ago

Thanks guys, il check it out

over a year ago

You can put the app into an app folder, it wont be hidden but will be hard to see and find, particularly for the person your worried about rooting through your phone

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Android apps can be hidden easily enough by going to the apps page, hitting the three dots in the top right corner, select home screen settings and then hide apps.

If you want more security then download something like applock which has a secret vault for images, videos etc and can put a lock on all apps so that only you can open them.

Post new Message to Thread