Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Do people actually meet on here...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here now a while and no meets yet...genuine guy looking for Nsa fun..if I message a lady..its like deleted or ignored..thiis site has seen its good days I think...whats ur opinion fabbers??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Been on here now a while and no meets yet...genuine guy looking for Nsa fun..if I message a lady..its like deleted or ignored..thiis site has seen its good days I think...whats ur opinion fabbers?? "

According to ur profile uve been verified by a meet in person? Confused

By *ellafemmeWoman
over a year ago

You're meet verified. How did that happen if you've had no meets?

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Been on here now a while and no meets yet...genuine guy looking for Nsa fun..if I message a lady..its like deleted or ignored..thiis site has seen its good days I think...whats ur opinion fabbers??

According to ur profile uve been verified by a meet in person? Confused "

I think hes giving out because he hasnt gotten a ride

By *ubo1980Couple
over a year ago

armagh

I delete messages straight away from single guys, if they type a message that’s says ‘hi ‘, if I’m contacted I want an actual meaningful message

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nobody meets...its all just mass hallucinations

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

[Removed by poster at 08/01/20 22:25:12]

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Yeah people do meet but remember it's not dial a ride and you might not be everyone's cup of tea!I find patience is the key!

over a year ago

Yes I agree with you

over a year ago

Had a meet last year when I was on..social meet...

over a year ago

Thank you

over a year ago

Join the very long line of profiles with a one line profile and one picture who complain on the forums they can't get a meet! You have to put in the effort to reap the rewards of Fab.

over a year ago

Sure ya have to give them a chance conversation starts when you reply to hi how are you ,, you could be turning down great guy

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Hmmm no

over a year ago

"Sure ya have to give them a chance conversation starts when you reply to hi how are you ,, you could be turning down great guy "

Could. Or could end up having 50 identical polite small talk conversations at once without being able to pay any attention to any of them. What a great way to get to know people

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Sure ya have to give them a chance conversation starts when you reply to hi how are you ,, you could be turning down great guy "

Just send them a dick pic. Always works

over a year ago

"Sure ya have to give them a chance conversation starts when you reply to hi how are you ,, you could be turning down great guy

Just send them a dick pic. Always works "

over a year ago

"Sure ya have to give them a chance conversation starts when you reply to hi how are you ,, you could be turning down great guy

Could. Or could end up having 50 identical polite small talk conversations at once without being able to pay any attention to any of them. What a great way to get to know people "

Or could have taken 20 minutes to craft that message you thought was from an eloquent guy. You respond in style with a sentence and have to wait another 20 mins, while you're reading all your other short messages.

Few women on here reply in the manner that some are suggesting that guys should.

From forums most women don't have the time to read the messages let alone answer...

over a year ago

Could. Or could end up having 50 identical polite small talk conversations at once without being able to pay any attention to any of them. What a great way to get to know people "

Don’t agree with that sorry

over a year ago

"Join the very long line of profiles with a one line profile and one picture who complain on the forums they can't get a meet! You have to put in the effort to reap the rewards of Fab. "

Recommendations please?

over a year ago

Absolutely this.. Unfortunately I don't have time to respond to 30 guys a day..

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Could. Or could end up having 50 identical polite small talk conversations at once without being able to pay any attention to any of them. What a great way to get to know people

Absolutely this.. Unfortunately I don't have time to respond to 30 guys a day.. "

Only 30 guys a day?

over a year ago

Ahh your to busy in Aldi sure

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Ahh your to busy in Aldi sure "

I saw that too! Spending too much time on the bargain isle me thinks

over a year ago

"Ahh your to busy in Aldi sure

I saw that too! Spending too much time on the bargain isle me thinks "

Mad for a 5er off

By *winger212Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

We don't meet, we just dilly dally around messaging people asking them to Veri us, nope no meeting, no sireeee

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

But sure you could chat to them and 'see how it goes'

over a year ago

But sure you could chat to them and 'see how it goes' "

I know, right!

I actually done that before.... back in a day when I used to be polite too... all of them went no where. Every single fucking one of them

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Been on here now a while and no meets yet...genuine guy looking for Nsa fun..if I message a lady..its like deleted or ignored..thiis site has seen its good days I think...whats ur opinion fabbers?? "

Maybe you've run out of that gold dust called "patience"!?

Without it, you won't do well on Fab unless you have fantastic photos or a very well written profile and a really inspired "tongue", for chatting purposes of course !

Other than that, Missus and her partner are running a "Fab for dummies" course soon, I hear.

Good luck!

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Its more of a join and wait for a very long time before anything happens site than join and instantly things happen..my experience anyway..best not to let it annoy you..there are other outlets like dating apps to use too

By *elfastblondMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Ahh your to busy in Aldi sure

I saw that too! Spending too much time on the bargain isle me thinks "

Spillage in Aisle 3

over a year ago

Just send them a dick pic. Always works "

Works for whom? Definitely automatic block from me

If you guys really want to meet us women make sure to put an effort: update your bio, add a few nice and sexy pics, send a message with a joke. Conversation may be or not continued but BE PATIENT!

You pop in pub or night club and then what? You have to make some effort to chat with lady/ ies. Its definitely easy to start conversation and hoping to have a ride afterwards chatting face to face than online.

Effort, patience, manners. These 3 are the key to your success!

over a year ago

On the other hand i live near birmingham and the amount of requests i get to meet is amazing especially as the north sea is quite a barrier .The chances of meeting is quite rare so whats going on in their minds .

By *un_Paul500Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just send them a dick pic. Always works

Works for whom? Definitely automatic block from me

If you guys really want to meet us women make sure to put an effort: update your bio, add a few nice and sexy pics, send a message with a joke. Conversation may be or not continued but BE PATIENT!

You pop in pub or night club and then what? You have to make some effort to chat with lady/ ies. Its definitely easy to start conversation and hoping to have a ride afterwards chatting face to face than online.

Effort, patience, manners. These 3 are the key to your success! "

I am gonna hold on to these mantra and pussy is mine I mean success,.

"Effort, patience, manners. These 3 are the key to your success!"

Post new Message to Thread