Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile review please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK I've put some effort with my profile. Got photo verified, became silver site supporter a varied amount of photos. I think there's just 3 dick pics. Was extremely honest iny my message.. So I would really appreciate if you looked through it and tell me if I should change anything or make something better... Pleeeaassee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Reads very well least your honest in what your looking for

By *gentleman44Man
over a year ago

dublin

"OK I've put some effort with my profile. Got photo verified, became silver site supporter a varied amount of photos. I think there's just 3 dick pics. Was extremely honest iny my message.. So I would really appreciate if you looked through it and tell me if I should change anything or make something better... Pleeeaassee"
it's honest,honesty is good

By *rederick2000Man
over a year ago

Out and About near you

I am tempted to copy and paste your text. It's very very good, maybe I like it because I am in the same position as you OP.

Good luck and happy fabing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"OK I've put some effort with my profile. Got photo verified, became silver site supporter a varied amount of photos. I think there's just 3 dick pics. Was extremely honest iny my message.. So I would really appreciate if you looked through it and tell me if I should change anything or make something better... Pleeeaassee"

All good for me, OP

I dont meet married/ attached people but its my own preferences.

Good luck!

over a year ago

OK so far so good. Sounds like it's on the right road

over a year ago

I would respectfully argue, that, age does not automatically make one experienced or dependable. Just my 2 cents

over a year ago

If I was to say anything, it would be clean up the gaff a bit for future pics. Only joking OP. All seems well except I’d whip out the bit about dependable and experience coz your fifty odd. I don’t think being fifty makes some experienced or dependable. Also being fifty two is still young and probably fifty is the average age here on Fab from what I’ve seen. So get rid of that bit coz I think you are giving yourself a bit of a handicap in the first line before anything else is read.

over a year ago

Mmmm OK ok. Dependability and experience.. OK.

over a year ago

To be fair you've put together a great profile that looks well and reads well too. Id just be careful about saying old at 52... not everyone might see it as old and even some might take it badly. Just a number to me so i wouldn't really mind but one thing I've learned from here... is that everyone is different.

Best of luck chief

Post new Message to Thread