Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

whos near

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Some days I'm on the road driving all day around the highways and byways of our great little country.

My new favorite pastime while having a coffee is to use the "who's near feature"

It's amazing that even in the middle of absolutely nowhere there are still members around.

Love looking at the pics and profiles ...fair play to all fabbers for showing amazing pics and profiles

It definitely makes the day better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally agree. I'm the same. There's def no shortage of us out there. If we could just be nicer to each other

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love looking at profiles. My television is never on these days as i find looking at fab far more entertaining

over a year ago

My location stays off as due to my proximity to a Motorway services station I was getting a lot of blow and go messages off horny truckers and commuters

over a year ago

"My location stays off as due to my proximity to a Motorway services station I was getting a lot of blow and go messages off horny truckers and commuters "

Oh god

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"My location stays off as due to my proximity to a Motorway services station I was getting a lot of blow and go messages off horny truckers and commuters "

Junction 14 doesn't get called the best service station for nothing

over a year ago

"My location stays off as due to my proximity to a Motorway services station I was getting a lot of blow and go messages off horny truckers and commuters

Junction 14 doesn't get called the best service station for nothing "

Tell us more!!!

over a year ago

"My location stays off as due to my proximity to a Motorway services station I was getting a lot of blow and go messages off horny truckers and commuters

Junction 14 doesn't get called the best service station for nothing "

Haha well they ain't getting a service off me

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Junction 14 doesn't get called the best service station for nothing

Tell us more!!!"

Jesus nothing like that for me thats not why I'm here but I've seen a few stories

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Bit of a mixed bag in Cashel...looking forward to seeing whos near in Waterford

over a year ago

This feature doesnt work on my smartphone

Im curious who's near right now

over a year ago

"This feature doesnt work on my smartphone

Im curious who's near right now "

It should maybe need your location GPS switched on just

over a year ago

It should maybe need your location GPS switched on just "

Yup. It was in Settings. Unblocked and Im surprised how many people around me within a short distance!

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

It should maybe need your location GPS switched on just

Yup. It was in Settings. Unblocked and Im surprised how many people around me within a short distance! "

Wow i thought everyone used this feature as its a bit of craic

I'm in Clonmel...plenty of fabbers here and great pics

over a year ago

Social experiment number 326.

Put up a status saying "in city centre, don't be afraid to say hi"

80% responders "oòoooh wouldn't mind a piece of you" or "hello, fancy a chat and see where it goes" - bin.

10% responders "fancy a coffee, I'll be there in a few hours".

5% responders "you free to meet later this evening" - fs if I wanted a meet of any kind in the evening I would have posted so.

4% responders "want some fun, I can accomodate" - not going to comment.

1% "Hi, would be nice to bump into you for a quick hello. Where abouts are you".

Me- Hi, yes, no problem I'm at such and such coffee place.

"What are your plans after? Are you alone? Do you have kik? Are you wearing anything sexy?"

Here's me noping the hell out of a coffee shop as we speak.

Nice day to all

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Lol missus!

over a year ago

"Social experiment number 326.

80% responders "oòoooh wouldn't mind a piece of you" or "hello, fancy a chat and see where it goes" - bin.

5% responders "you free to meet later this evening" - fs if I wanted a meet of any kind in the evening I would have posted so.

1% "Hi, would be nice to bump into you for a quick hello. Where abouts are you".

"What are your plans after? Are you alone? Do you have kik? Are you wearing anything sexy?"

Nice day to all "

Oooh currently looking for someone running from a coffee shop lol .

By *ittyMissKittyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Nice day to all "

Snap! I've actually given up on them

over a year ago

Nice day to all

Snap! I've actually given up on them "

I've given up on arranging coffees with anyone as it's always a no show.

Now when I'm alone or with Dirk in town or out and about - I post a status up. If anyone wants to join me or us for a quick social - happy days. If not- no love loss and no wasted time.

I've done that since 2017. Amount of guys who joined me for a drink that way - 1.

Amount of people, who joined us for for a coffee prearranged in advance - 0

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Wow I'm shocked missus!

over a year ago

Nice day to all "

Hahahaha crazy girl but its true!

I have met one guy when put the info in my update " in the city free for coffee". Another said he will be but he didnt appear. Ive blocked him for a year on fab but didnt realise he will find me on kik. We met after a year and I have to say, Im glad that unblocked him there. He is definitely a friend I was looking for: always have time to have a chat and supports me

over a year ago

Yes we done something like that last summer.. Put up a status that suzan would be out on her own in ballina on a certain night and invited any guy that wanted to join her for non Commital drinks only to get in touch. No one was interested in it.plenty suggesting that she should bypass the drinks. Lol.

By *ittyMissKittyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Nice day to all

Now when I'm alone or with Dirk in town or out and about - I post a status up. If anyone wants to join me or us for a quick social - happy days. If not- no love loss and no wasted time.

I've done that since 2017. Amount of guys who joined me for a drink that way - 1.

Amount of people, who joined us for for a coffee prearranged in advance - 0 "

Idiots! I might give it another go the next time in Dublin but I wont hold out any hope of meeting anyone worthwhile! Almost 6 years and it hasnt happened yet!

over a year ago

Nice day to all

Idiots! I might give it another go the next time in Dublin but I wont hold out any hope of meeting anyone worthwhile! Almost 6 years and it hasnt happened yet!"

The one that joined me was in Dublin, so not all hope is lost xx

By *ittyMissKittyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Nice day to all

Idiots! I might give it another go the next time in Dublin but I wont hold out any hope of meeting anyone worthwhile! Almost 6 years and it hasnt happened yet!

The one that joined me was in Dublin, so not all hope is lost xx "

The only ones I've had join me have been in dublin and I always manage to pick the creepers!

I'll definitely try it in Belfast some time

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

Any ladies around carrickmacross co Monaghan like to meet for discreet fun

By *rsmiley69Man
over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

Id be only delighted to get a chance for a coffee without anything else, i was away last night an had a quick peek on here, seen a local view an she even sent a wink, so politely sent one back only to be blocked from her profile

By *ubFunHuntersCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Nice day to all

The one that joined me was in Dublin, so not all hope is lost xx "

Mr here in Belfast quite regularly with work and always have time to kill between meetings so must keep and eye out on who nears so. As feel free to join me for a coffee and natter anytime

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

Nice day to all

The one that joined me was in Dublin, so not all hope is lost xx

Mr here in Belfast quite regularly with work and always have time to kill between meetings so must keep and eye out on who nears so. As feel free to join me for a coffee and natter anytime "

I always think it's nice to let people know am free am off and I have time to buy coffee or tea ,Or am shopping in Asda or Belfast , And the same only one person said hi sorry she missed me , But others have Commented that am coming across as desperate , but no am just out to meet and yes carrot cake is fun too and naughty stuff

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

How could you turn down a horny trucker? I mean what is sexier than jumping into the cab that he has been driving in all day and probably stinks of chicken rolls and BO. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll have washed his cock in the disabled toilet sink lol

over a year ago

How could you turn down a horny trucker? I mean what is sexier than jumping into the cab that he has been driving in all day and probably stinks of chicken rolls and BO. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll have washed his cock in the disabled toilet sink lol "

Haha could well be the best offer I got all day

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

How could you turn down a horny trucker? I mean what is sexier than jumping into the cab that he has been driving in all day and probably stinks of chicken rolls and BO. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll have washed his cock in the disabled toilet sink lol

Haha could well be the best offer I got all day "

In fairness if he's gone to the bother of washing his cock in the

Sink of the disabled toilet then he's also sussed out that it's the best place for having sex also

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Just leaving Waterford and heading to kilkenny...everyone near is a man no women or couples for the first time ever

over a year ago

Sink of the disabled toilet then he's also sussed out that it's the best place for having sex also"

Haha in fairness I had enough of that when i was married. I used to ask my husband to have a shower before sex so he would dip his dick in the sink

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Sink of the disabled toilet then he's also sussed out that it's the best place for having sex also

Haha in fairness I had enough of that when i was married. I used to ask my husband to have a shower before sex so he would dip his dick in the sink "

Hope he also cleaned his teeth in fairness

over a year ago

Haha in fairness I had enough of that when i was married. I used to ask my husband to have a shower before sex so he would dip his dick in the sink

Hope he also cleaned his teeth in fairness "

Nope rarely and now he has false teeth!

over a year ago

Hope he also cleaned his teeth in fairness

Nope rarely and now he has false teeth!"

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww

By *oody500Man
over a year ago

far far away

Anytime I check the who's near, there are only ever guys on it

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Anytime I check the who's near, there are only ever guys on it"

You need to move or go for a drive

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

"Anytime I check the who's near, there are only ever guys on it"
most of the women turn it off due to the horny dick pic senders, and ride me I'm in the area messages

over a year ago

I have it turned off most of the time, have had two meets from the feature.

Post new Message to Thread