Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Looking to get verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to get verified.. anybody willing to do this or what’s the best way to get verified?? Thanks in advance for all the smart answers lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No takers???

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Search the forum, you'll find dozens of threads with the help and advice you need.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking to get verified.. anybody willing to do this or what’s the best way to get verified?? Thanks in advance for all the smart answers lol"

Maybe change your profile picture it seems to be off Google images

over a year ago

"Looking to get verified.. anybody willing to do this or what’s the best way to get verified?? Thanks in advance for all the smart answers lol

Maybe change your profile picture it seems to be off Google images "

over a year ago

"Looking to get verified.. anybody willing to do this or what’s the best way to get verified?? Thanks in advance for all the smart answers lol

Thanks for verifying that for me

over a year ago

Maybe change your profile picture it seems to be off Google images

Thanks for verifying that for me "

You are most welcome

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Hahaha oh dear. That's not a good start to getting verified

over a year ago

Verified by Google

over a year ago

Is that not better than the black silhouette???

over a year ago

Or even a “dick” pic??

over a year ago

"Is that not better than the black silhouette???"

A photo taken from Google images is not the way to sell yourself here. Maybe try using a actual picture of your self.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

If you were nearer i would meet you for a coffee meet and verify you . But you are a million miles away .

over a year ago

"If you were nearer i would meet you for a coffee meet and verify you . But you are a million miles away . "
and there’s me just left ballymun 47mins ago

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"If you were nearer i would meet you for a coffee meet and verify you . But you are a million miles away . and there’s me just left ballymun 47mins ago"
If the missus would offer to meet us older gents for coffee for verification that would be nice chat

over a year ago

Do what the fake profiles do, make up another account give yourself such a wonderful veri

By *ro_boner_publicoMan
over a year ago

North County

There's a business opportunity for one of the female regulars here.

5 minute chat, look at an ID and take a photo in the cafe. 20 Eur a pop. Organise 10 to 20 in one day. Payment in advance and it's gone if they miss their time slot.

over a year ago

Now there’s an idea....

over a year ago

Okay this has us stumped... Don't you need to be verified to verify someone else?

over a year ago

"Okay this has us stumped... Don't you need to be verified to verify someone else? "

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"Okay this has us stumped... Don't you need to be verified to verify someone else? "

Yes, meet veri can only be done by another meet verified profile.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

"If you were nearer i would meet you for a coffee meet and verify you . But you are a million miles away . "

Careful here .

Had my profile questioned and labeled fake, because my verification was done by a friend who introduced me to Fab.

Girl giving a veri to a girl , no problem.

Couple to a couple or girl , no problem .

By *ohn400Man
over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

just get up of your arse and go and meet some couple on here...they will verify you then /

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

"just get up of your arse and go and meet some couple on here...they will verify you then /"

I'm getting my ass over to Belfast hopefully next month for a nice social.

Lads in UK complaining they can't verification I don't understand.

There 10 times more clubs that organise social meets than in Ireland, places letting a number of non members to allow them to mix in and get to know people face to face .

over a year ago

Missus a lady on here has a thread going on just this, herself and her other half are organizing an event for people to help get verified,if you scroll down the thread, you will find it. It's actually in the north as well so hopefully this will help you

over a year ago

"Missus a lady on here has a thread going on just this, herself and her other half are organizing an event for people to help get verified,if you scroll down the thread, you will find it. It's actually in the north as well so hopefully this will help you "

Thank you Rose, I just have to clarify that our event isn't all about giving people some random veri for a fee (as someone above have suggested for a business idea).

Our event is about helping new, single guys understand the swinging world and dynamics a little bit better and giving them a better perspective on why very few if anyone ever answers their mail.

Having all of your messages and efforts constantly deleted can be quite daunting and a big blow to self esteem in general.

over a year ago

"Missus a lady on here has a thread going on just this, herself and her other half are organizing an event for people to help get verified,if you scroll down the thread, you will find it. It's actually in the north as well so hopefully this will help you

Thank you Rose, I just have to clarify that our event isn't all about giving people some random veri for a fee (as someone above have suggested for a business idea).

Our event is about helping new, single guys understand the swinging world and dynamics a little bit better and giving them a better perspective on why very few if anyone ever answers their mail.

Having all of your messages and efforts constantly deleted can be quite daunting and a big blow to self esteem in general. "

Sorry missus, you're right, but I knew you were doing good in some way shape or form,my wording wouldn't be the best explained at times lol

over a year ago

"Missus a lady on here has a thread going on just this, herself and her other half are organizing an event for people to help get verified,if you scroll down the thread, you will find it. It's actually in the north as well so hopefully this will help you "
thanks

over a year ago

"Missus a lady on here has a thread going on just this, herself and her other half are organizing an event for people to help get verified,if you scroll down the thread, you will find it. It's actually in the north as well so hopefully this will help you

Having all of your messages and efforts constantly deleted can be quite daunting and a big blow to self esteem in general. "

thats an understatement

over a year ago

"Do what the fake profiles do, make up another account give yourself such a wonderful veri"

You have to be verified to verify someone tho so that wouldn't work.

By *its and tackleCouple
over a year ago

blackburn

Like someone else said your profile pic is taken from Google,why would you do that?

You must be fake

Post new Message to Thread