By *irthBrooks OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Do you use them? If so which are your favourite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive quite a few built up over the yrs diffrent shapes and sizes of dildos,vibrators even a few cockrings,blindfold and handcuffs but my go to pleasure is The Big Boy vibrator

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Lelo Smart Wand it's like the Porsche of wands sleek expensive ergonomic stylish a joy to look at and makes me purr like a Porsche engine

It's like having the best boyfriend ever makes you cum gives you a back massage and lies silently beside you not wrecking your head.

By *oeDolansBrotherMan
over a year ago

South county

No head wrecking but does it slip your bra off and can you see the hunger in its eye as you share a slow kiss?

By *irthBrooks OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

"No head wrecking but does it slip your bra off and can you see the hunger in its eye as you share a slow kiss? "

Or make a nice cup of tea afterwards

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"The Lelo Smart Wand it's like the Porsche of wands sleek expensive ergonomic stylish a joy to look at and makes me purr like a Porsche engine

It's like having the best boyfriend ever makes you cum gives you a back massage and lies silently beside you not wrecking your head. "

you sound like a salesperson for the lelo smart wand

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Have a few toys but the 2 wands we have are definitely our favs

over a year ago

"The Lelo Smart Wand it's like the Porsche of wands sleek expensive ergonomic stylish a joy to look at and makes me purr like a Porsche engine

It's like having the best boyfriend ever makes you cum gives you a back massage and lies silently beside you not wrecking your head.

you sound like a salesperson for the lelo smart wand "

Haha they can send me free stuff to try anytime

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

you sound like a salesperson for the lelo smart wand

Haha they can send me free stuff to try anytime "

You should contact them and give a review of the lelo smart wand and tell them you will also be a tester for any other products they wish you to try Rolf

over a year ago

It's like having the best boyfriend ever makes you cum gives you a back massage and lies silently beside you not wrecking your head. "

Porsche is made by Volkswagen .... you know the ones that gave us the beetle???..... maybe you should call your wand “Herbie”... :D

over a year ago

Porsche is made by Volkswagen .... you know the ones that gave us the beetle???..... maybe you should call your wand “Herbie”... :D"

I call it Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend)

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

Porsche is made by Volkswagen .... you know the ones that gave us the beetle???..... maybe you should call your wand “Herbie”... :D

I call it Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend)

"

Next time I hear the name bob called out that's all I'll be thinking

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

my wand definitely. its unreal

Post new Message to Thread