Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Real guys for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys it’s pretty apparent from chatting with cpls females on here recently that they are been let down time and time again

One lady just had her hair / tan done that afternoon and surprise surprise no show Aunt died same old same old

I wanted to create a what’s app kik group of sound guys who does what it says on the tin

What’s yer opinions guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Problem is alot of people (not just guys btw) will claim to be "sound" or "genuine" but can still let people down.

How will you vet people? Verifications don't help, we've been let down by people with multiple verifications.

Aside from that, good luck with it.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is it a bigger let down when you just got your hair/tan done? Only asking as I've no experience in any of those things

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No shows are unfortunatly a part and parcel of the fab, this can be verified and unverified people, it's half the reason I stopped meeting off the site, quite a lot of couples have been no shows and 9 times of of 10 no excuse is even given, but thats life

over a year ago

I think it’s not to hard to out the no good males if your on the group it’s for a reason if your of it it’s for a reason also

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I dont think theres any point. I couldnt tell you how many times we have been told a "genuine guy" who wouldnt leave anyone down with verifications to be let down by said guy.

Weve accepted its part of this site. Its time wasted certainly. But at this point we just block and move on

over a year ago

I agree cpls fem let down people also but I can assure you all it’s not on the same level as males here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it a bigger let down when you just got your hair/tan done? Only asking as I've no experience in any of those things "

Sex usually goes well for me without any fake tan

By *irthBrooksMan
over a year ago

Ashbourne

I've been part of those kik groups & there are the same problems as here, craigs was same & locanto is too, some people are genuine but a lot of them are just looking to chat about it

Post new Message to Thread