Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social meet

Jump to newest

By *cean1963 OP   Man
over a year ago

n6

Lookin for some tips or guidelines from people who may be or have been in similar situations. My partner is not into the swing scene. In the past ie a number of yrs ago when we made love i used to whisper in her ear woild she like to kiss and be kissed by another woman and she would love it . but in the meantime we had some heaalth issues all sorted now. I gues i would like to reignite this fantasy . To be out dome night and the right woman to approach her nd c from there. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Set up a couples profile with pics of both of you, any woman in her right mind will be suspicious of a male claiming an invisible partner who wants to get involved in the scene.

By *cean1963 OP   Man
over a year ago

n6

I understand totally what ur sayin but she not into the scene this was somethin we used to say in the bedroom a number of yrs back.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Fantasy talk and reality are 2 completely different things, some women love only the thought of it but have no interest in acting it out

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Set up a couples profile with pics of both of you, any woman in her right mind will be suspicious of a male claiming an invisible partner who wants to get involved in the scene. "

Dont think it's a good idea setting up a couples profile with pics without the OP's partners knowledge or consent. But if playing as a couple then for sure need a couples profile to be taken seriously.

over a year ago

"Set up a couples profile with pics of both of you, any woman in her right mind will be suspicious of a male claiming an invisible partner who wants to get involved in the scene.

Dont think it's a good idea setting up a couples profile with pics without the OP's partners knowledge or consent. But if playing as a couple then for sure need a couples profile to be taken seriously."

My bad, I took it for granted that his partner would be fully aware what was going on

over a year ago

OP there's a big difference between arranging a fantasy with your partner fully on board, and setting them up. And having a couples profile doesn't mean you're "in the scene", you might never have a meet.

over a year ago

"Lookin for some tips or guidelines from people who may be or have been in similar situations. My partner is not into the swing scene. In the past ie a number of yrs ago when we made love i used to whisper in her ear woild she like to kiss and be kissed by another woman and she would love it . but in the meantime we had some heaalth issues all sorted now. I gues i would like to reignite this fantasy . To be out dome night and the right woman to approach her nd c from there. Thanks in advance "

Dude, you should contact our local Fabswingers guru. You'll learn all you need to know to be successful on fab check out the other thread.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"OP there's a big difference between arranging a fantasy with your partner fully on board, and setting them up. And having a couples profile doesn't mean you're "in the scene", you might never have a meet. "

Exactly this if you are looking for someone to approach your partner and see if she will go on with them on a night out without even talking to your partner first that is such a breach of her trust. How do you think she is going to feel when she finds out she is set up. And I can't see many women agreeing to a situation when they approach your partner and your partner not knowing about it because that could turn nasty fast. Also not many will take heed of a male profile trying to arrange this. But good luck it may happen.

By *cean1963 OP   Man
over a year ago

n6

Ok thanks souds like not such a good idea. It was just a thought

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Ok thanks souds like not such a good idea. It was just a thought"
you should explain to wife that being vanilla on a meet its okay , she then may surprise you by playing with the male half if he is 6ft tall ripped and handsome !!!! You then may lose your wife to swing and have time on your hands to enjoy fantasy fantasy

Post new Message to Thread