Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Have some men lost their balls?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its sickening the amount of ass licking and pandering to women and couples on here from some men. All in the hope of a meet. Which they don't get.

Maybe there should be a 'grow a set' educational day or Beta male fab day out.....oh wait.. i think that's being arranged already!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Its sickening the amount of ass licking and pandering to women and couples on here from some men. All in the hope of a meet. Which they don't get.

Maybe there should be a 'grow a set' educational day or Beta male fab day out.....oh wait.. i think that's being arranged already!"

Dont think weve ever had a male "pander" to us in order to get a meet. I like what i like and what i dont i dont. If people have preferences then they have every right to have them no?

Women and couples arent here to facilitate and fuck every man that mails them. If a person is being ignorant or rude then its not entertained. Similarly i wouldnt expect any single man to put with ignorance or rudeness either.

over a year ago

"Its sickening the amount of ass licking and pandering to women and couples on here from some men. All in the hope of a meet. Which they don't get.

Maybe there should be a 'grow a set' educational day or Beta male fab day out.....oh wait.. i think that's being arranged already!

Dont think weve ever had a male "pander" to us in order to get a meet. I like what i like and what i dont i dont. If people have preferences then they have every right to have them no?

Women and couples arent here to facilitate and fuck every man that mails them. If a person is being ignorant or rude then its not entertained. Similarly i wouldnt expect any single man to put with ignorance or rudeness either. "

I should've mentioned... i notice this on the forums.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Some guys do a lot of pandering.. cant disagree with that. Its not a problem with fab per se. Men do it in person too. They pretend to have more common ground than they really do in order to bring a girl home. Has always been so.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ah the good aul fab "White Knights" there like me ye either love them or hate them....

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Maybe there should be a 'grow a set' educational day or Beta male fab day out.....oh wait.. i think that's being arranged already!"

Totally agree

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Like someone else said earlier. Men ass licking and pandering to get the ride has gone on forever. You’ll see it in any pub in any city on any weekend. Not all men do it and not all women like it. I don’t let what other people get up to bother me that much.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely agree with OP, have a work colleague who is on here and he actually laughs at what he says compared to how he is in reality, it's all a game to some, simple as.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

The how not to be a retard day

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As you're not looking for single guys, it will hardly affect you OP.

Everyone is their own locksmith of fab success, too much lube and you might slip yourself up, too much testosterone and you might waste your energy in cock fights. It's all about a healthy balance.

Besides most women are savvy enough to spot a nice set of (dangling) balls.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It works for them. You don't even have to be literate.

By *eanbeagMan
over a year ago

laois

Yes I admit to ass licking and pandering to women and couples to have a meet. Been polite and courteous and asking nicely gets me no where not even a sorry not interested or kiss my ass Which I have offered. I met some swingers from Germany ???? 10 yrs ago and we are still friends and I go visit them once a year at their house. I can’t even get a coffee meet here in the middle of the day with some curvy fabulous person who is on the site the same as me looking for the same thing which is sex and fun. What do I have to do??? Kiss ?? ass!!!

over a year ago

"As you're not looking for single guys, it will hardly affect you OP.

Everyone is their own locksmith of fab success, too much lube and you might slip yourself up, too much testosterone and you might waste your energy in cock fights. It's all about a healthy balance.

Besides most women are savvy enough to spot a nice set of (dangling) balls. "

It's on the forums DH. It doesn't directly affect me at all. It just melts my noggin when i read some pukie arse licking post! Pet hate of mine is dishonesty.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

You're organising a Grow a Set day?

Will I need to bring fertiliser and a ball pump?

Or just a Fuck Off, I Have Decent Cohones sign and wear chiffon boxers?

Asking for a friend like

over a year ago

This happens all the time on social media sites like Twitter. A woman gets in a row and suddenly all these random guys jump to her defence. Doesn’t matter what she is tweeting about. It could be totally out of order but some ass-licking fella will defend her, in the vague hope that she will ride him (or at least send him a nude photo) which, of course, will never fucking happen. Ffs have a bit of dignity. Or go have a wank.

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Just checked... there they were..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's on the forums DH. It doesn't directly affect me at all. It just melts my noggin when i read some pukie arse licking post! Pet hate of mine is dishonesty. "

You know it's not only men who do the arse licking, some women are excellent at it too.

In general I don't think it's a very successful method to draw positive attention, rather the opposite.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It's on the forums DH. It doesn't directly affect me at all. It just melts my noggin when i read some pukie arse licking post! Pet hate of mine is dishonesty.

You know it's not only men who do the arse licking, some women are excellent at it too.

In general I don't think it's a very successful method to draw positive attention, rather the opposite. "

Partial to a good rimming

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

I find it interesting the amount of men who come on here ranting about other guys pandering to the women.. Why on earth does it bother you enough to actually go to the trouble of posting such passive aggressive tosh.. Jealousy? Sour grapes? And if the men in question aren't getting any reward for thier efforts as you say, then surely the joke is on them no?

over a year ago

Passive aggressive....really? Load of nonsense,,,ooooh so passive aggressive and all these micro aggressions...boo hoo. Sounds snowflakey to me

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Passive aggressive....really? Load of nonsense,,,ooooh so passive aggressive and all these micro aggressions...boo hoo. Sounds snowflakey to me"

And you sound like such a lovely interesting person. Love these threads so much, really helps in populating our block list

over a year ago

"Passive aggressive....really? Load of nonsense,,,ooooh so passive aggressive and all these micro aggressions...boo hoo. Sounds snowflakey to me

And you sound like such a lovely interesting person. Love these threads so much, really helps in populating our block list "

See, snowflake. Can't even discuss, just take a huff, come off with a snide remark and then block. Well you crack on and do what you need to. Why you would think i cared about being blocked by someone I've never spoken to before, is beyond me. Maybe that's what would bother you, but not I.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Passive aggressive....really? Load of nonsense,,,ooooh so passive aggressive and all these micro aggressions...boo hoo. Sounds snowflakey to me

And you sound like such a lovely interesting person. Love these threads so much, really helps in populating our block list

See, snowflake. Can't even discuss, just take a huff, come off with a snide remark and then block. Well you crack on and do what you need to. Why you would think i cared about being blocked by someone I've never spoken to before, is beyond me. Maybe that's what would bother you, but not I. "

Ahh, the snowflake insult, the last refuge of intellectually bankrupt

over a year ago

I'll just go stand outside to add to my block list, yano incase I melt in the heat inside

Mrs Snowflake

over a year ago

How to win friends and influence people OP.. Well done

over a year ago

"How to win friends and influence people OP.. Well done "

Are you here to win friends and influence people?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm never sure why so many people are so concerned with what others do. Insecurity perhaps?

over a year ago

"I'm never sure why so many people are so concerned with what others do. Insecurity perhaps? "

Annoyance Michael

over a year ago

Licking ass is beautiful...and if you find a lady that's into it too...even better ..in an act of passion...pure bliss ...and how do you fully know guys don't get meets ?... You would be amazed at the amount of ladies that arrange meets with guys from reading their forum posts and get in touch with them ...not everything is as what it seems to be .

over a year ago

"How to win friends and influence people OP.. Well done "

That’s a great read... out of curiosity have you read it?

By *oeDolansBrotherMan
over a year ago

South county

You might be taking it all too seriously. There dome rude women and couples but there are dim people everywhere. You need to remember we’re all here looking for fun. Women have so much choice they can pick and choose and if some are a bit too nasty for your liking - well maybe you won’t like them in person either. Strange thing but women are kind of like people.

Post new Message to Thread