Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

MFM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems hot genuine guys who are totally straight and can accommodate are becoming more illusive than winning the Euro millions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

I'm straight and hot

Love to meet up with a couple

But can't accommodate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Us hot unicorn males just don't meet at the drop of a hat ffs

over a year ago

Lol.... I like your style,

over a year ago

"Lol.... I like your style, "
look no further just drop me a msg

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's the luck of the draw. You should consider a quick pick.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

More chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here

over a year ago

"More chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here"

Strange preference but we all have our types

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

What about ginger elves?

over a year ago

Lol!!! It seems every guy who messages is well below my height limits lol... Haven't checked the albino aspect though lol
"More chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here"

over a year ago

What's wrong with hotels?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Lol!!! It seems every guy who messages is well below my height limits lol... Haven't checked the albino aspect though lolMore chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here"

5'11"?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"What's wrong with hotels? "

Hotels are always the best option for relaxing and enjoying.

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

We went all the way to Berlin to have a satisfying, hot and steamy MFM - and it was well worth it

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Lol!!! It seems every guy who messages is well below my height limits lol... Haven't checked the albino aspect though lolMore chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here"

I understand we all have preferences but to dismiss someone on body height only, I find rather mind boggling. At least check the cock size too before making a decision.

over a year ago

"What's wrong with hotels?

Hotels are always the best option for relaxing and enjoying. "

Totally agree

By *ddcoolnamelaterMan
over a year ago

Donegal

So if I was taller I could win the euro millions???

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I’ve met couples in hotels and it’s great, a drink and flirt at the bar to build up the mood and bring a bottle to the room for the fun. Hotels are better in my opinion, neutral ground for everyone.

over a year ago

plenty of guys on here who are actually into this. unfortunately they are outnumbered b the dreamers and wannabe swingers

over a year ago

Theres a few of us still here and always up for travelling also

By *ubcouple35Couple
over a year ago

North Dublin

Trying to find hot straight guys seems to be a big problem too. We dont mind if they cant accommodate although that is a bonus as hotel meets are great .

The amount of guys that have bi on there profile which is no problem for us as we all have our preference and kinks but when we say thanks but just looking for straight guys they say but I am straight I didn't realise it said bi on on profile

over a year ago

"Trying to find hot straight guys seems to be a big problem too. We dont mind if they cant accommodate although that is a bonus as hotel meets are great .

The amount of guys that have bi on there profile which is no problem for us as we all have our preference and kinks but when we say thanks but just looking for straight guys they say but I am straight I didn't realise it said bi on on profile "

We know that feeling only too well. Hotel meets are good and we love them but for last minute horny fun a guy who can accom is a bonus.

over a year ago

"Trying to find hot straight guys seems to be a big problem too. We dont mind if they cant accommodate although that is a bonus as hotel meets are great .

The amount of guys that have bi on there profile which is no problem for us as we all have our preference and kinks but when we say thanks but just looking for straight guys they say but I am straight I didn't realise it said bi on on profile "

Im straight and have been involved with threesomes where the other men were straight and other threesomes the men were bi never felt threatened or had a problem with other men being bi once we were going into the same hole or either hole in the lady. The experience was the same weather the other man was bi or straight

over a year ago

Im always up for 3some

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"More chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here

Im always up for 3some "

Are you now?

We like most couples are only looking for a 30-40 something, in decent shape and reasonable looking..

Doesnt need be a Brad Pitt/David Beckham type.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

And for the love of god send a decent face pic, thats the key, even if its flattering, try and smile, makes you look like you are fun to be around.

We got one sent before and he had a pic of his Ma beside him in it...

By *leasureboy39Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Haha. No way.??????

By *oeDolansBrotherMan
over a year ago

South county

But my ma is lovely!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"More chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here

Im always up for 3some

Are you now?

We like most couples are only looking for a 30-40 something, in decent shape and reasonable looking..

"

Is that really true that most couples are only interested in someone in that age range and if so why?

After all life begins at 40, or even 50 in some cases.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Im up for a threesome and accomodate not sure about the hot thing

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Im always up for 3some

Are you now?

Is that really true that most couples are only interested in someone in that age range and if so why?

After all life begins at 40, or even 50 in some cases."

preferences.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Im always up for 3some

Are you now?

After all life begins at 40, or even 50 in some cases."

I am talking couples we know. I wouldnt imagine she would have any issue with age as long as the criteria is met

By *orderhoppersCouple
over a year ago

donegal

lol

over a year ago

Im always up for 3some

Are you now?

"

aww fook and I just sold the time machine last week

By *ubcouple35Couple
over a year ago

North Dublin

The amount of guys that have bi on there profile which is no problem for us as we all have our preference and kinks but when we say thanks but just looking for straight guys they say but I am straight I didn't realise it said bi on on profile

Im straight and have been involved with threesomes where the other men were straight and other threesomes the men were bi never felt threatened or had a problem with other men being bi once we were going into the same hole or either hole in the lady. The experience was the same weather the other man was bi or straight"

I've no problem playing in close proximity with other guys as we've had a few great mfm and mfmm's it's not about feeling threatened nor do i have a problem with a guy being bi it's just that we choose not to play with bi guys .

You might call it a preference.

over a year ago

We’ve been let down repeatedly by single lads here. They can accom, then an hour before the meet they can’t. Most are all talk, ruin it for the genuine lads

over a year ago

Im always up for 3some

Are you now?

Couldn't agree more, someone who is safe, discreet and makes the effort

"

over a year ago

"We’ve been let down repeatedly by single lads here. They can accom, then an hour before the meet they can’t. Most are all talk, ruin it for the genuine lads"

We've had all sorts of excuses..... Why can't they just be honest and say they are married.

By *ubcouple35Couple
over a year ago

North Dublin

"We’ve been let down repeatedly by single lads here. They can accom, then an hour before the meet they can’t. Most are all talk, ruin it for the genuine lads"

Yeah us too. We've had single guys tell us they can accommodate and when we say ok great what time suits then we get well I house/apartment share and my house mate is home at the moment but some other time I can accommodate or we could do a car meet ...eh no thanks

over a year ago

"Lol!!! It seems every guy who messages is well below my height limits lol... Haven't checked the albino aspect though lolMore chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here

I understand we all have preferences but to dismiss someone on body height only, I find rather mind boggling. At least check the cock size too before making a decision. "

DH as I'm only 164cm/5'-4" i like your thinking ... thankfully height does not equal size or girth

over a year ago

I can accommodate, can split hotel or whatever, just don't want any cock or balls in my mouth though

over a year ago

I do hotel meets & always copy the hotel booking reference to the lady or couple I'm meeting...that way they can see a booking has in fact been made

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

If youre straight, and can accomodate, why would you invite another guy over to fuck the string of girls youre fucking?

over a year ago

Hotel meets for us also!

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

I'm straight, in reasonable shape ,single and can accommodate. Now I'm 5'7 and living in donegal but I am who I say I am. I have done Mfm and been verified for it..

By *aidbare5Couple
over a year ago

down the road

Thanks to a very small few single guys that actually honor their word Fab for singles would be completely over.

After trying to organise a mmmf recently, 2 days before the night the 2 guys pulled out surprise, surprise. We then went through I think 10 guys, all verified, all claiming that they are reliable and all seeking face pics. "Oh she is hot" "blah blah blah" Then the excuses start and I can tell ya single guys can be very creative.

Not an experience we will ever bother with again and not because it wasn't fun it definitely was but far too hard to organise.

over a year ago

"Thanks to a very small few single guys that actually honor their word Fab for singles would be completely over.

After trying to organise a mmmf recently, 2 days before the night the 2 guys pulled out surprise, surprise. We then went through I think 10 guys, all verified, all claiming that they are reliable and all seeking face pics. "Oh she is hot" "blah blah blah" Then the excuses start and I can tell ya single guys can be very creative.

Not an experience we will ever bother with again and not because it wasn't fun it definitely was but far too hard to organise.

"

We find in general that the male halves of swinging couples are more reliable,but that's not to say that decent, reliable single males don't exist,they just take careful hunting.

over a year ago

We wouldn't entertain anyone who starts looking for pics other than what's on our profile, it's an instant red flag for guys stuck in mom's basement looking for wank fodder.

By *andyman.snrMan
over a year ago

leixlip

"We wouldn't entertain anyone who starts looking for pics other than what's on our profile, it's an instant red flag for guys stuck in mom's basement looking for wank fodder. "

Ah come on want fodder is all we have

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Lol!!! It seems every guy who messages is well below my height limits lol... Haven't checked the albino aspect though lolMore chance of having sex with an albino dwarf than arranging a threesome with a single lad on here

I understand we all have preferences but to dismiss someone on body height only, I find rather mind boggling. At least check the cock size too before making a decision.

DH as I'm only 164cm/5'-4" i like your thinking ... thankfully height does not equal size or girth"

I know that, actually my statistic shows that the not so tall fellas I was with had often the more impressive tools than the ones over 6foot.

Post new Message to Thread