Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Married

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK. So tell me your views on married men... If you would met one or not and if not why is it soo bad.. Like I'm not on here to leave or break up my marriage. I'm on here to escape real life or at least make it interesting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o strings but a G-stringMan
over a year ago

city

Not so sure about married men but I have no hassle meeting a married woman here. I think the other person's marital status is their own business. I've never actually asked about it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's been brought up a few times and it depends on each individual or couple. We have nothing against attached people on here, to each their own but we prefer not to cause issues in someone's relationship if their partner is unaware. If they know and have no issue then that's different

over a year ago

Your wife/partner has to know you are on here. Saves a lot of hassle.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

No man or woman wants to break up their marriage if they enter into an affair or join sites like this. Its for the thrill and the fun. To escape the mundane or real life as it were. Its when the significant other finds out about what he/she has been up to is when shit hits the fan. But thats up to the married person to decide whether or not its worth the risk

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

Not into meeting a married man or woman playing behind their partners back. Yes it's their choice to make and their relationship to mess with but I choose not to be a participant and that's our choice to make.

over a year ago

We just don't want drama landing at our door, metaphorically or literally

over a year ago

"Your wife/partner has to know you are on here. Saves a lot of hassle. "

totally agree , no lies and no one gets hurt

By *ed_LaFontaineMan
over a year ago

Dublin

My missus and I only play with attached people if their other half is aware and consenting. Otherwise there might be waaay too much drama.

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"OK. So tell me your views on married men... If you would met one or not and if not why is it soo bad.. Like I'm not on here to leave or break up my marriage. I'm on here to escape real life or at least make it interesting"

Escape real life eh?? I had a husband like you once...completely wrecked my whole family once his desire for a more interesting life was exposed.....

over a year ago

don't deal with married people who don't tell their partners they are on here. fabswingers not fabcheaters and before some smartass says it yes our view is the same regardless of them being male or female

over a year ago

"OK. So tell me your views on married men... If you would met one or not and if not why is it soo bad.. Like I'm not on here to leave or break up my marriage. I'm on here to escape real life or at least make it interesting

Escape real life eh?? I had a husband like you once...completely wrecked my whole family once his desire for a more interesting life was exposed....."

That's a bit of a nasty answer

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"OK. So tell me your views on married men... If you would met one or not and if not why is it soo bad.. Like I'm not on here to leave or break up my marriage. I'm on here to escape real life or at least make it interesting

Escape real life eh?? I had a husband like you once...completely wrecked my whole family once his desire for a more interesting life was exposed.....

That's a bit of a nasty answer "

He asked for views and reasons..did he not?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's a bit of a nasty answer

He asked for views and reasons..did he not? "

Hi Hunnitoes yes you are indeed quite right to give your views as I had asked and thank you for them. I feel compelled to give a small bit more of info which I was not gonna do but you had me thinking all day lol. Its not as simple as it may sound. I'm actually the one holding the family altogether as I have known her secrets for the last 2 years but I won't confront them as it would split the family and I don't want to do that. And it's not revenge either even though I have not had sexual encounters in the last 2 years hence the mundane life and was just trying to have a little spark along the way. I know it's probably still not the right thing to do but I'm kinda lost for what else to do.. I don't normally reveal this as it would be classed as drama lol. But you had me thinking and I just wanted to shed a bit more light

Again hun I and everyone thank you for your views

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

We don't meet married or attached because of alot of the reasons above.

But also there is the logistics of it all, married guys have a strict timetable that they have to stick to. That doesn't suit alot of people.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"We don't meet married or attached because of alot of the reasons above.

But also there is the logistics of it all, married guys have a strict timetable that they have to stick to. That doesn't suit alot of people."

If single people didn't meet married swingers, They too have less time to enjoy life and more then likely can't accommodate , it's all about not judging the people that swing and op has his own life to live inside his marriage and his own choices to make and I applaud him and others for that and you guys too of course

over a year ago

I’m separated but living in the same house as my ex, we’ve been like that for 3 years

She doesn’t care what I do, if I’m away I tell her I won’t be back

I’ve had a few encounters with ladies who want NSA I don’t discuss with my ex what I’m up to, she doesn’t ask

A full on separation and divorce can be expensive as she’s not reasonable in that regard

By *waneyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

There should totally be an anonymous horror story thread on here for you ladies to vent. I'm sure some of you ladies have been through some shit due to married meets. No disrespect of course!

over a year ago

That's a bit of a nasty answer "

Nope ..THATS a BRILLIANT answer...every action has a consequence ...and that lady was just telling hers ...the consequence of her husband's actions....

over a year ago

Married ladies are a completely no go area for me ,they may be Absolutely amazing in everyway ,but not a hope would l ever bring or want to bring any potential hassle or drama into my life or anyone else..l can fully understand the reasons why married ladies move in such circles like fab but like l said ,not for me.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"There should totally be an anonymous horror story thread on here for you ladies to vent. I'm sure some of you ladies have been through some shit due to married meets. No disrespect of course! "

Usual bias

Why would you think it's limited to ladies?

The OP has even given his situation above, where she's the one at fault.

Maybe read the whole thread before white knighting

over a year ago

Over the last twelve years I've met dozens of bored married women for naughty fun on dating sites who claimed to be separated, single or divorced. So women are just as capable of cheating as men are, probably even more so.

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

We avoid married men and women who are cheating for two reasons:

1. They come across as untrustworthy. If they are not honest to the most important person in their life we couldn’t trust them.

2. It’s a doomed marriage and at some point they will have the BIG fight which may end up with him or her confessing to all the fabbers they have fucked just to spite the partner OR the partner may find messages on the phone / laptop and get in touch in the old, “I’m big knob 2000’s WIFE!”...

It’s nothing personal, it’s not even about judging these people. It’s simply another risk assessment that we must consider when being on here.

over a year ago

"We avoid married men and women who are cheating for two reasons:

1. They come across as untrustworthy. If they are not honest to the most important person in their life we couldn’t trust them.

2. It’s a doomed marriage and at some point they will have the BIG fight which may end up with him or her confessing to all the fabbers they have fucked just to spite the partner OR the partner may find messages on the phone / laptop and get in touch in the old, “I’m big knob 2000’s WIFE!”...

It’s nothing personal, it’s not even about judging these people. It’s simply another risk assessment that we must consider when being on here."

Fair play to ye

over a year ago

It’s all fun, I would meet and have met married ladies before. It’s their choice what they want to have fun with, some married ladies from my experience just want to try something different, eg a black guy, and the reason for this is because they’re happily married but want some bbc for the fun side of things. As long as the other half don’t find out I am to please married women. It’s a free world

By *ountry Bumpkins69Couple
over a year ago

neverland

"It’s all fun, I would meet and have met married ladies before. It’s their choice what they want to have fun with, some married ladies from my experience just want to try something different, eg a black guy, and the reason for this is because they’re happily married but want some bbc for the fun side of things. As long as the other half don’t find out I am to please married women. It’s a free world "
and I look forward to u xxx

By *ountry Bumpkins69Couple
over a year ago

neverland

"It’s all fun, I would meet and have met married ladies before. It’s their choice what they want to have fun with, some married ladies from my experience just want to try something different, eg a black guy, and the reason for this is because they’re happily married but want some bbc for the fun side of things. As long as the other half don’t find out I am to please married women. It’s a free world and I look forward to u xxx"
. Oh and my husband knows lol

Post new Message to Thread