Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finding it difficult

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else find it difficult to to get a reply from someone unless your well verified seems to be impossible to get a start in the swinging world

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This job will give you great experience...you must have experience to get this job" lol

It is what it is

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Like so many other threads on here op you need to make a little effort.

You've only been here 7 weeks which is virtually nothing.

Your one pic leaves a lot to be desired and you have little or no profile text.

I can't speak for any ladies out there but one sentence telling the world how nervous you are must be off-putting.

Nothing wrong with being nervous by the way but pad out your profile with more details of what you are looking for and more importantly what you can offer anyone who may be interested.

And change that pic.

over a year ago

"Like so many other threads on here op you need to make a little effort.

You've only been here 7 weeks which is virtually nothing.

Your one pic leaves a lot to be desired and you have little or no profile text.

I can't speak for any ladies out there but one sentence telling the world how nervous you are must be off-putting.

Nothing wrong with being nervous by the way but pad out your profile with more details of what you are looking for and more importantly what you can offer anyone who may be interested.

And change that pic."

I second that, the pic would immediately put me off. I’d not even open your message because I always look at the profile of the person mailing first. Men and women are very different in what gets them going. Guys are visual and get horned up with what they see. Women can be a little more subtle. And for me personally, I don’t meet someone based on their cock. I meet them because of something that intrigued me or makes me curious to know more. A decent torso pic or bum in nice tighty whities would be far more appealing than a cock and balls. It would be like buying a car after only seeing the wheels.

Give them something to make them want to get to know you and therefore meet. Other than that try a social event, like a m&g, zero pressure, it is what it is, a social event. But it allows people to see you and put a face to the profile.

Good luck.

over a year ago

This is your first post on the forum OP, be more active, join in on the threads.

I agree with others, you need to sell yourself.... Upgrade your photos, add more to your profile and give it time...

Think of it as going to the pub, Relax and join in!

Hopefully you’ll take on peoples advice and make some changes and not just use this as a ‘look at me’ thread (like others have done in the past).

Good luck in your fab experience OP and hope it works out for you

over a year ago

"Anyone else find it difficult to to get a reply from someone unless your well verified seems to be impossible to get a start in the swinging world "

Have a trim!

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I would change your profile picture. And fill out your profile. If i read your profile it would be a definite no.

Also are you really willing to meet a 99 year old for you sex?

The ration of men to women/couples is nuts so a club visit may be on the cards or else your messages would just get lost onslaught that some women receive on a daily basis

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

All good advice from them op if your in doubt what to write check out some of the lads profiles and figure out what will make you stand out

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"All good advice from them op if your in doubt what to write check out some of the lads profiles and figure out what will make you stand out "

This is exactly right and what others have said. Before I reply to any new message I look at the profile. If it is just cock pics and no written I don't answer anymore. You have changed your pic so that's good just write a bit about yourself on your bio. Look at what others guys write but don't copy. And have fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really appreciate the advice lads & lady's I will consider a few changes in the next few days once IV a bit of time to think what I need to say

Post new Message to Thread