Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cooking

Jump to newest

By *eaAndBen OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Can anyone recommend a good vegetarian cookery book? I’m an appalling cook so it needs to be idiot proof but I also like spicy flavoursome grubs. I’m trying to reduce the amount of meat in our diet (yeah I know!) but most of the vegetarian recipes I’ve tried are a bit meh!

Thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

If u use bbc good food, it's a great site for all kinds of recipes, justbuse the search bar on the site!!

Also they will have dishes that vairy in difficulty so it's great ta use for beginners

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can anyone recommend a good vegetarian cookery book? I’m an appalling cook so it needs to be idiot proof but I also like spicy flavoursome grubs. I’m trying to reduce the amount of meat in our diet (yeah I know!) but most of the vegetarian recipes I’ve tried are a bit meh!

Thank you xx"

There are lots of them

I aint home but can send you a few on Sunday my dear

By *ackk25Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny

Mmmmmmm....Bacon...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If u use bbc good food, it's a great site for all kinds of recipes, justbuse the search bar on the site!!

Also they will have dishes that vairy in difficulty so it's great ta use for beginners "

I find this very good

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

"If u use bbc good food, it's a great site for all kinds of recipes, justbuse the search bar on the site!!

Also they will have dishes that vairy in difficulty so it's great ta use for beginners

I find this very good "

I'm a professional and I still use it, yet too come across a better site and very simple aswell

By *eaAndBen OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks all x

By *ubFunHuntersCouple
over a year ago

dublin

try the The Cafe Paradiso Cookbook its from The Cafe Paradiso in cork its very good and you get to go and try it too after you made it so thats a bonus

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"try the The Cafe Paradiso Cookbook its from The Cafe Paradiso in cork its very good and you get to go and try it too after you made it so thats a bonus"

Yes! we have this it's amazing. Best veggie food we ever had.

Post new Message to Thread