Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Gyms cashel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any gyms or personal trainers any one would reccomend in the cashel area.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is there any gyms or personal trainers any one would reccomend in the cashel area."

In the Cashel area I don't really know but 4 or 5 in Clonmel area and all in the same industrial park only 10 miles from Cashel if that's any good to you.

over a year ago

"Is there any gyms or personal trainers any one would reccomend in the cashel area.

In the Cashel area I don't really know but 4 or 5 in Clonmel area and all in the same industrial park only 10 miles from Cashel if that's any good to you. "

Thanks a mill. Will look into them

over a year ago

"Is there any gyms or personal trainers any one would reccomend in the cashel area.

In the Cashel area I don't really know but 4 or 5 in Clonmel area and all in the same industrial park only 10 miles from Cashel if that's any good to you.

Thanks a mill. Will look into them "

Turn into the industrial estate just at the top of the hill on your right hand side on the Cashel side of Clonmel ,drive up through it ,there's two on your RHS and two on your LHS.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/20 10:51:39]

over a year ago

Thanks i know where you mean. Do you go to any of them

over a year ago

"Thanks i know where you mean. Do you go to any of them "

No..tbh ..l've never used a gym in my life ,l've always just done my own thing , have never wanted to pay membership or pay for things that I'd be able to work on in my own time and space plus the fact that l think they're expensive but l do fully realise and respect why they're there and why people go to them, they're encouraging ,helpful and beneficial.

over a year ago

Ya they are pricey and I never been to one in my life either but looking to try something new so been advised a gym is a good start

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Ya they are pricey and I never been to one in my life either but looking to try something new so been advised a gym is a good start"

-------------------

Hi Op

Starting off,

1. Find a very basic gym that won't be too busy at the times you'll be training (Remember it is January, so all gyms will be busy for the next 4 weeks!!! ...)

2. Every gym will have Personal Trainers who have a good basic qualification so you can get a programme froim them that will usually be part of your membership.

3. If there's any 10 week Boxercise/Circuits courses in your area that could also be another option just to get you up, moving and active plus it can be cheaper if money's a little tight atm

Main thing is find something (non Fab related )

that will get you fighting fit.

Best of luck with it!

over a year ago

"Is there any gyms or personal trainers any one would reccomend in the cashel area."

Sports Complex in Tipp Town have a special offer at the moment that include PT sessions.

over a year ago

"Ya they are pricey and I never been to one in my life either but looking to try something new so been advised a gym is a good start

-------------------

Hi Op

Starting off,

1. Find a very basic gym that won't be too busy at the times you'll be training (Remember it is January, so all gyms will be busy for the next 4 weeks!!! ...)

2. Every gym will have Personal Trainers who have a good basic qualification so you can get a programme froim them that will usually be part of your membership.

3. If there's any 10 week Boxercise/Circuits courses in your area that could also be another option just to get you up, moving and active plus it can be cheaper if money's a little tight atm

Main thing is find something (non Fab related )

that will get you fighting fit.

Best of luck with it! "

Thanks a mill for the advice. I'm very active with my job but just looking to try something new and see how it works out.

over a year ago

Sports Complex in Tipp Town have a special offer at the moment that include PT sessions. "

Thanks a mill i will look into that

By *argus12Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

I do PT on the side. Happy to provide guidance and advice. PM me

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I do PT on the side. Happy to provide guidance and advice. PM me"