Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What has made you laugh today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People sending me religious themed New Year greetings, they clearly don't know me at all...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

My sister sent me a happy New year gif with a guy slapping his cock of a woman's face. So unexpected of her but It gave us such a giggle...

over a year ago

"My sister sent me a happy New year gif with a guy slapping his cock of a woman's face. So unexpected of her but It gave us such a giggle..."

Maybe she's letting you know her New Year's resolution

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hiding a new years whisky from the nurses in hospital where I've spent the last 9 days..if you cant see the funny side it's all a joke

over a year ago

"Hiding a new years whisky from the nurses in hospital where I've spent the last 9 days..if you cant see the funny side it's all a joke "

You really think they didn't know?

Hope you're on the mend

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

The video going around where the parent asked someone to buy Minecraft but they bought the child mien kempf

over a year ago

"The video going around where the parent asked someone to buy Minecraft but they bought the child mien kempf"

Oops!

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Seeing the state of my daughters room. Its either that or lose my shit. I chose to laugh. ill lose my shit later cleaning it

over a year ago

A brand new profile was set up yesterday. Starts off slagging ladies in general then names me as a person to stay clear off as I "really don't understand it's a swingers site" Ah I think I know by now it's one. It made me laugh that someone has thrown his toys that much out of the cot over rejection that he resorts to this sh#it

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Hiding a new years whisky from the nurses in hospital where I've spent the last 9 days..if you cant see the funny side it's all a joke "

Jack always something to smile about

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"My sister sent me a happy New year gif with a guy slapping his cock of a woman's face. So unexpected of her but It gave us such a giggle..."

It’s very funny

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"A brand new profile was set up yesterday. Starts off slagging ladies in general then names me as a person to stay clear off as I "really don't understand it's a swingers site" Ah I think I know by now it's one. It made me laugh that someone has thrown his toys that much out of the cot over rejection that he resorts to this sh#it"

Gotta love those profiles that are only set up 5 minutes yet already know that all women on here are timewasters and fakes

over a year ago

"A brand new profile was set up yesterday. Starts off slagging ladies in general then names me as a person to stay clear off as I "really don't understand it's a swingers site" Ah I think I know by now it's one. It made me laugh that someone has thrown his toys that much out of the cot over rejection that he resorts to this sh#it

Gotta love those profiles that are only set up 5 minutes yet already know that all women on here are timewasters and fakes "

I sent him a nice message to tell him to put on some big boy pants and put his toys back in his cot. I also made the suggestion that he should use his Christmas socks as a wank sock as I was going to be fucking more women than he will ever dream of

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/01/20 12:15:00]

over a year ago

"A brand new profile was set up yesterday. Starts off slagging ladies in general then names me as a person to stay clear off as I "really don't understand it's a swingers site" Ah I think I know by now it's one. It made me laugh that someone has thrown his toys that much out of the cot over rejection that he resorts to this sh#it

Gotta love those profiles that are only set up 5 minutes yet already know that all women on here are timewasters and fakes

I sent him a nice message to tell him to put on some big boy pants and put his toys back in his cot. I also made the suggestion that he should use his Christmas socks as a wank sock as I was going to be fucking more women than he will ever dream of "

Good woman put that asshole back in his box

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

To get back to the original point of this thread. Nearly fell over this morning shaving my cock and balls. Reminded me of that famous episode in Only Fools and Horses when Del Boy went to lean on a counter which wasn't there no damage done, thankfully

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

I sent him a nice message to tell him to put on some big boy pants and put his toys back in his cot. I also made the suggestion that he should use his Christmas socks as a wank sock as I was going to be fucking more women than he will ever dream of "

Love it

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I haven't actually laughed yet this year... Within minutes of the New Year beginning I was in floods of tears. While I'm sure friends and family thought they were doing something nice, many of the messages I got mentioned 2 good friends who sadly passed away long before their time within 3 weeks of each other last May and it really knocked the stuffing out of me... Brought me right back there. Maybe I'm wrong to want to put grief behind me and to be allowed to look forward without feeling guilty for not dwelling on things more (some of our mutual friends are still posting daily on social media about how much they miss X or Y), maybe I'm a bad friend myself, but I can't wallow, it wouldn't take me anywhere good to dwell.

over a year ago

A blast from the past

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?

over a year ago

"I haven't actually laughed yet this year... Within minutes of the New Year beginning I was in floods of tears. While I'm sure friends and family thought they were doing something nice, many of the messages I got mentioned 2 good friends who sadly passed away long before their time within 3 weeks of each other last May and it really knocked the stuffing out of me... Brought me right back there. Maybe I'm wrong to want to put grief behind me and to be allowed to look forward without feeling guilty for not dwelling on things more (some of our mutual friends are still posting daily on social media about how much they miss X or Y), maybe I'm a bad friend myself, but I can't wallow, it wouldn't take me anywhere good to dwell."

I don't think you're wrong, life goes on. Social media can lend itself to one-upmanship in many areas, grieving being one of them. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy.

over a year ago

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?"

What you on??

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

"I haven't actually laughed yet this year... Within minutes of the New Year beginning I was in floods of tears. While I'm sure friends and family thought they were doing something nice, many of the messages I got mentioned 2 good friends who sadly passed away long before their time within 3 weeks of each other last May and it really knocked the stuffing out of me... Brought me right back there. Maybe I'm wrong to want to put grief behind me and to be allowed to look forward without feeling guilty for not dwelling on things more (some of our mutual friends are still posting daily on social media about how much they miss X or Y), maybe I'm a bad friend myself, but I can't wallow, it wouldn't take me anywhere good to dwell."

Sad times but they would not want you to wallow in grief they would want you to kick ass on their behalf, just learned an old friend passed last week too its very upsetting but smile and keep going xx love to you x

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?

What you on?? "

who gives a shite i want some

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 01/01/20 20:05:22]

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?

What you on?? "

I was watching an episode of The Simpsons and this line made me laugh.

I thought someone would have recognized it and I wouldn't have seemed so 'out there'

over a year ago

What you on??

I thought someone would have recognized it and I wouldn't have seemed so 'out there' "

Ah right, had me worried there!

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

What you on??

I thought someone would have recognized it and I wouldn't have seemed so 'out there'

Ah right, had me worried there! "

I appreciate your concern but I'm not gone senile just yet

over a year ago

The amount of new posts in forums suggesting Kik groups for just about anything and everything ..... then I got to thinking.... if I set up a Kik group of my own, for people who are going to die at some point, everyone could join!!

over a year ago

Hardy hugs to yas girls xx

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The 5 minute old female profile who asked why they couldn't view my videos?

My response was that they had to be a site supporter and they then asked if I would send them via Kik.

In the time it took for me to to type " not a chance" it was UNLOS. New decade, same old Fab.

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

Franky boyles joke,

“The R@pist formally known as Prince Andrew”

By *mmmm300Woman
over a year ago

cork

Ha, I got that, it is very funny

By *arpsecordMan
over a year ago

Harold’s Cross

In the airport waiting for a flight and someone was reading a book with the title ‘how to be right’ made me simile.

over a year ago

An ex of mine who keeps sending pics with his new bit on the side

By *ipskyMan
over a year ago

: An Autumn Haze

Your reply to him made me laugh just now

Post new Message to Thread