FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How did you join fab? Whos idea? Was it easy?

Jump to newest

By *eebaw OP   Man
over a year ago

So how did you come about to joining up here ? Was it mutual decission or was one or the other more into it and convinced the other? Iv a girl im meeting on off not on fab and would love her to join but unsure how to ask the question.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I started going to swingers clubs first. Everyone was asking if i were on Fab. I had never heard of it before then. Joined about 6months later.

By *eebaw OP   Man
over a year ago

How had u found out about singers clubs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Friends from a bdsm kik group were already here, thought we'd have a look. This is account attempt 2

over a year ago

Was on POF, told someone straight out I wanted nothing serious and she said oh you should check out this..slow at first, just got better and better...

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

A friend told me he was on fab and I should check it out. I was only ment to stay 3 days to see what the fuss was about. Almost 3 yrs later and no sign of me leaving.

over a year ago

I was a kitten first.. Well I still am.. But sort of a natural progression over to fab

By *gentleman44Man
over a year ago

dublin

"So how did you come about to joining up here ? Was it mutual decission or was one or the other more into it and convinced the other? Iv a girl im meeting on off not on fab and would love her to join but unsure how to ask the question. "
went to confession my local priest gave me ten year's on here for my sins

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I met a lady on another site and she said this place would suit me,,, how right she was

Thanks Yolo

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Found about it through a Facebook group we was part of, so we thought we would give it a try

over a year ago

First heard about it on a bdsm website.. And then a date from PoF told me more... Nearly a whole year later and my second account.. I don't plan on leaving any time soon

over a year ago

I joined with my Ex Wife to try and help the marriage..as you can see it didn't work.. but we still had fun as a couple on it.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

I was on POF and match. Had been on a few dates and just felt something was missing. I eventually got bored of dating sites and eventually stumbled across Fab. Here about two years now.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"How had u found out about singers clubs "

Google

over a year ago

Accidentally found myself at a swingers party many years ago. Never new what swinging was or even existed. Few years later I googled it again and found fab

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My best mate told me about it so I joined here earlier this year. And I'm really glad I did. I've met some brilliant people had some amazing sex and made some great friends as well.

over a year ago

We were discussing fantasies and Lee said we should try out mine (mfm), so I set up a profile before he could change his mind

over a year ago

From a taxi man on a d*unken night out, he raved about it fuck knows why lol.

over a year ago

Meet a girl on POF who was in a sexless marriage the last few years after a few weeks the talk go to fantastic and the like she found here and KK she's gone over a year now and I'm still here it can be a bit addictive

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I was already on another site and Fab was suggested as a cheaper alternative

over a year ago

I got let down on a Tinder date and a Fet friend recommended it. I was like what get murdered on a first date and be on the front cover of the Sunday World ah no thanks. But I joined for the craic and woke up to 402 messages!

over a year ago

Thru Another site, I met a sexy nurse who suggested it to me, made friends here and decided to stay.

over a year ago

Representatives from Fab met with ThunderkissEnterprises©, an offer was made and well the rest is rock n roll history

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Got bored one evening was flicking through sites came across here said id give it a go 4yrs later and still flicking

over a year ago

Fuck buddy told me about it! Deleted first account and came back for more. Couldn’t keep away xx

over a year ago

Was on another adult site , got chatting to this lady who said Fab was wayyyyyyyyyy better than the site l Was on .

over a year ago

"Accidentally found myself at a swingers party many years ago. Never new what swinging was or even existed. Few years later I googled it again and found fab "

Accidentally found yourself at a swingers party!! How does an accident like that occur?? ??

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"My best mate told me about it so I joined here earlier this year. And I'm really glad I did. I've met some brilliant people had some amazing sex and made some great friends as well. "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I met this sexy lady and she was the one who got us to join .i never heard of FAB before and she wanted to explore every thing and i was her willing partner but she took back her ex and dumped me but i stayed on .

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Similar to some people's stories....a POF date told me about it. I was here before but not really active. Deleted it and came back early this year.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Talkes about group fun/threesomes etc. for a long time. Googled it, found Fab, joined on a Friday night, had our first meet on the Sunday.

By *onny17Man
over a year ago

irishtown

Seen my boss open a message on it on his phone so searched it and been here since

over a year ago

"Talkes about group fun/threesomes etc. for a long time. Googled it, found Fab, joined on a Friday night, had our first meet on the Sunday.

"

Joined on a Friday...1st meet on the Sunday ... no waiting around there ...va va vooom or what ..

over a year ago

"Seen my boss open a message on it on his phone so searched it and been here since"

Brilliant.. Ever come across him on here?

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"So how did you come about to joining up here?"

It was about a year ago.

I was a sad middle aged man, sitting on my arse all day long, feeling sorry for myself.

One cold and miserable afternoon, when I felt like hitting the rock bottom, I've decided to go to my local priest and ask for help.

I really didn't know the man, but he listened quietly and then he said to me, son even God can't make miracles in your case!

I didn't understand why and I left the priest even more desperate than before.

Then, as I was sitting outside the church, not knowing what to do, a very old man approached me and asked why am I so desperate and miserable looking.

I've opened my heart and told him my struggle.

He smiled at me and told me he can help and wrote something on a tiny piece of paper.

It was the Fab website address.

He said, go home and sign up ASAP.

A year later, I am the same middle aged miserable man, but I feel much better.

I realised that I am not the only one on Fab and there are hundreds if not thousands like me!

Happy New Year to all of you !

By *lectric cockMan
over a year ago

local

Sunday World and one of their regular ‘exclusive’ write ups. Thanks Sunday World for printing such an attractive ad , lol .

over a year ago

"So how did you come about to joining up here ? Was it mutual decission or was one or the other more into it and convinced the other? Iv a girl im meeting on off not on fab and would love her to join but unsure how to ask the question. "

Dorian told me about fab on our first date...and we have been together since

By *uniorendowedMan
over a year ago

London Derbyshire

There was a tv show called wife swap!

I was curious and after a few google clicks I made it here

By *onny17Man
over a year ago

irishtown

"Seen my boss open a message on it on his phone so searched it and been here since

Brilliant.. Ever come across him on here? "

Sadly not as the wife is hot

over a year ago

Thank fuck for POF by the sounds of it

over a year ago

After telling hubby about some of the things I got up to when I was younger we started talking about doing it together. Roll on lots of talking about it and we finally joined another site about 10 years ago, we found fab after a few years and here ever since

Mrs

over a year ago

Thought i was signing up for free lollies.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Online shopping for an ab swing and ended up here. Never got the ab swing after

By *eturn of Sir PumpsMan
over a year ago

outside banbridge

Stumbled across it when I was d*unk one evening this is my 3rd time back

By *j69funCouple
over a year ago

kildare

We were only going out afew wks and we were chatting abt sex and where and what we had done kind of thing. I (mr) had said I had done a 3some and been on a swing site b4 and miss J was like "that sounds interesting " so here we are having fun and enjoying life together.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

"Talkes about group fun/threesomes etc. for a long time. Googled it, found Fab, joined on a Friday night, had our first meet on the Sunday.

Joined on a Friday...1st meet on the Sunday ... no waiting around there ...va va vooom or what .."

Should clarify that our first meet was a drink, the follow up "proper meet" happened a week later lol

over a year ago

Oh I joined fab originally about 5 years ago. A girl I was friendly with suggested it and said I’d enjoy myself and she was right. Then left after I got into a relationship. So after I became single again last year thought ah sure let’s see how the fab world is now

over a year ago

First time i found fab was during my separation a few years ago. One night on google.. joined up and met a few nice people.. long story short, i got back with my wife, we both spoke openly about what we wanted and agreed about seeing other people. im back now, new profile, my wife is here too.. no lies or distrust. Honesty is best, just enjoying ourselves when we get the urge.. happy days

Post new Message to Thread