Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blocked

Jump to newest

By *uscious lou OP   Woman
over a year ago

dublin

So guy messages ya all going good he sends face pic and you reply to him that you like his pic you’d be interested

You haven’t went through your messages today and you go to reply to his message tonight and guess what he’s blocked me

Ah the joys of fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Ahh well, thousands more to pick from

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah good old fab lol

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Story of my life lol

By *amollieCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

very sorry to hear this has happend .

is there any more men on there ?

over a year ago

He mìght have seen a forum post or update from you he didnt like or a veri from someone he doesnt like. You might have irritated him unknowingly in a message.

There are countless reasons. Its no big deal just move onto the next one

over a year ago

His koss lou!! Just means more chance for us other guys

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Happened me several times that I couldn't reply because of work/being busy, only to go back later and be blocked.

Anyways, can safely say you're not going to have a shortage of lads wanting to chat

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

There are thousands of guys here, all willing and able, forget about it and move on, women n couples are outnumbered approx 50/1 by guys

over a year ago

Ah it's hard to make sense of Fab sometimes. Today I got called dog ugly and then blocked. I think my crime was I didn't respond to the wink he sent five minutes before. So don't read into it too much why you are blocked.

over a year ago

I've clicked on ladies profiles that l would have never even sent a message to and to only discover that l have been blocked by them...go figure .

over a year ago

dublin

"Ah it's hard to make sense of Fab sometimes. Today I got called dog ugly and then blocked. I think my crime was I didn't respond to the wink he sent five minutes before. So don't read into it too much why you are blocked.

"

yeah the cheek of us not to reply straight away

over a year ago

dublin

"I've clicked on ladies profiles that l would have never even sent a message to and to only discover that l have been blocked by them...go figure ."

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ack it's just the wonderful world of fab. Forget and move on it's what I do. Plenty of genuine people on here as well.

over a year ago

I get people asking me to clean for them every week on here. And then they chicken out. Or leave you standing in the street waiting to be picked up.

It's madding and can hurt but I just got used to it

over a year ago

It's just childish behaviour. I've often replied (nicely) to an initial msg that I'm not interested, only to get a msg back calling me every kind of b*tch (and worse) and then blocked so they have the last word. I pity anyone who has to suffer their behaviour in the real world

over a year ago

"It's just childish behaviour. I've often replied (nicely) to an initial msg that I'm not interested, only to get a msg back calling me every kind of b*tch (and worse) and then blocked so they have the last word. I pity anyone who has to suffer their behaviour in the real world "

That's exactly the reason why single guys have such a bad rep on here it's madness, if somebody isn't interested just find somebody who is

over a year ago

"Ah it's hard to make sense of Fab sometimes. Today I got called dog ugly and then blocked. I think my crime was I didn't respond to the wink he sent five minutes before. So don't read into it too much why you are blocked.

"

Rosy, just simply move on. These kind of people arent worthwhile even mentioning them

Behaving like kids or even worse because you did not reply within certain period of time. So what?! People really have to be selfish if they think its a must to reply asap

It hurts a bit if you been blocked by person with whom you had a good connection but in other cases just move on...

over a year ago

Rosy, just simply move on. These kind of people arent worthwhile even mentioning them

Behaving like kids or even worse because you did not reply within certain period of time. So what?! People really have to be selfish if they think its a must to reply asap

It hurts a bit if you been blocked by person with whom you had a good connection but in other cases just move on..."

If someone blocks me it's like the thrash taking itself out

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"So guy messages ya all going good he sends face pic and you reply to him that you like his pic you’d be interested

You haven’t went through your messages today and you go to reply to his message tonight and guess what he’s blocked me

Ah the joys of fab"

It’s natural selection

over a year ago

OP, was he over 40?

That kind of a behaviour only ever happened to me from men 40+

By *orkhotshotMan
over a year ago

youghal east cork

Was chatting with a girl here all going good agreed to swap face pics i sent mine she said she like me and never sent hers i mailed her few more times she reading but not replying just after i sent face pick.. like what the fuck.. is it fake profile or something

over a year ago

"It's just childish behaviour. I've often replied (nicely) to an initial msg that I'm not interested, only to get a msg back calling me every kind of b*tch (and worse) and then blocked so they have the last word. I pity anyone who has to suffer their behaviour in the real world "

Ya .imagine...what it would be like having to put up or live with those kind of people that would act or behave like that in the real world .. wouldn't wish it on anyone tbh

over a year ago

"OP, was he over 40?

That kind of a behaviour only ever happened to me from men 40+"

Isn't it unreal when you think of it ..men 40+ throwing the toys outta the pram

over a year ago

"Was chatting with a girl here all going good agreed to swap face pics i sent mine she said she like me and never sent hers i mailed her few more times she reading but not replying just after i sent face pick.. like what the fuck.. is it fake profile or something "

I stopped sending face pics here tbh,cause l started to think you have no idea who you've sent them to if they don't send one back etc and if they're gonna take your photo and use it somewhere else ,l know it might sound extreme etc but l was chatting and had met a lady from another site this one time ,a few weeks later ,was chatting to another lady on the same site ,she sent me her photo ,and who was it ? ,It was a photo of the other lady l was chatting to and had met !!! So l messaged her to let her know and she was livid but what could she do ?

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Same here for me too

Ho hum

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

If i worried about all the folk that blocked me after some joke or statement misread my audience id have been off fab months ago OP

Unfortunately text messaging can be misinterpreted so very easily, especially on a swinging site.

Just think of a block as someone who is not going to be the sex god you were hoping for and move along...

This way lol

over a year ago

As far as we're concerned, everyone who blocks us is doing us a huge favour, have at it

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"So guy messages ya all going good he sends face pic and you reply to him that you like his pic you’d be interested

Ah the joys of fab"

That is dreadful and shows a lack of intelligence and manners on his part to behave like that.He is the looser here as he has missed out on the company of a nice lady.

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

"As far as we're concerned, everyone who blocks us is doing us a huge favour, have at it "

Just had to check..... not blocked yet...

over a year ago

"As far as we're concerned, everyone who blocks us is doing us a huge favour, have at it

Just had to check..... not blocked yet... "

Yet.......

over a year ago

What is this block yous talk off

over a year ago

Think of it as precious future time saved. You should thank him.

over a year ago

"

Madness !! Sometimes I’ve even sent polite messages, and been blocked !

Never even got the chance to call them names !!

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The joys of fab. People can be strange and fickle. Don’t take it as a reflection of you as it’s down to him. At the end of the day if he reacts like that then he wouldn’t be worth it in the long term and I’m sure you will get plenty of support and offers, just go with what suits you best and makes you grin.

By *iscokidMan
over a year ago

Cork County

"

He must have been blind or he clearly didn't look at your pictures Rosy because you look stunning in them.... His loss

over a year ago

Had to block my first person, well a couple. Decided too give me abuse as my profile was crap, I shouldn’t have a picture wit a girl in my profile as I’m single

Blocked good luck lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If someone blocks me, I block back, can't message them or wink by mistake and they do t come up in searches either that way.

over a year ago

Yh I had something similar happen to me .

Had a couple wink me, started building a conversation together.

Boom stop talking to me...

Why did you wink in the first place...

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Ah the joys of fab"

--------------------------

Role reversal really...

as that sounds like a typical day in the life of a Fab male here!

Post new Message to Thread