Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Filters.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right here's an interesting one...

Everyday we as men and women scroll through the who's who, and who's where on this site.

Hours upon hours of exhausting perving here and there, you find the one woman/man who you which to pursue....

After a bit of courage created from somewhere you decide you might send them a cheeky '1st message', only to find out your friend MR FILTER is cock blocking you because of your age!!!!!

Who would you like to message on here folks if all Filters were removed for an hour????

GO!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Honeybee1.

I've to wait a while year until my 32 birthday to message you lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone.

over a year ago

Really..... Such self control you have.

Jes straight away on the defense

I was mearly just throwing it out there. I'm not gonna create a new profile to follow a lady. Lol

Have you been bitten?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone. "

I was to cheap to mail playd8... site supporters only

over a year ago

That's what I'm taking about.... Progress

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone.

I was to cheap to mail playd8... site supporters only "

Yup.. Can't be having riff-raff like you in my box

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone. "

Goody two shoes

There has to be one

over a year ago

Same

over a year ago

"Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone.

Same

"

Your on your own guys..

over a year ago

Haha I see that

over a year ago

This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab!

over a year ago

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab!"

Ah he'll soon learn.. Then again he is 40

over a year ago

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab!"
I'm not stalking you, I just find your threads very interesting. Is that a crime now??

over a year ago

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab! I'm not stalking you, I just find your threads very interesting. Is that a crime now??"

Fab crime yea, life sentence banished to the vanilla world hopfully forever, unless you become a redeemed character

over a year ago

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab! I'm not stalking you, I just find your threads very interesting. Is that a crime now??

Fab crime yea, life sentence banished to the vanilla world hopfully forever, unless you become a redeemed character "

oh yes the old forgiveness thing, because we are all so lovely here aren't we!!

over a year ago

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab! I'm not stalking you, I just find your threads very interesting. Is that a crime now??

Fab crime yea, life sentence banished to the vanilla world hopfully forever, unless you become a redeemed character oh yes the old forgiveness thing, because we are all so lovely here aren't we!!"

Are we not?

over a year ago

Fab crime yea, life sentence banished to the vanilla world hopfully forever, unless you become a redeemed character oh yes the old forgiveness thing, because we are all so lovely here aren't we!!

Are we not? "

well how lovely am I? Now be honest I'll respect you more if you are.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Plenty of choice without being bothered about filters. Joy of being a woman on fab. Celebration.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Fab crime yea, life sentence banished to the vanilla world hopfully forever, unless you become a redeemed character oh yes the old forgiveness thing, because we are all so lovely here aren't we!!

Are we not? well how lovely am I? Now be honest I'll respect you more if you are."

I would but I'm only back from Naughty Step, so I leave it to others

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Plenty of choice without being bothered about filters. Joy of being a woman on fab. Celebration. "

Indeed DH.

We men need to be more restrictive in our profile and filters.

Or should that be restricted?

over a year ago

Are we not? well how lovely am I? Now be honest I'll respect you more if you are.

I would but I'm only back from Naughty Step, so I leave it to others "

Oh shit.. I'm going to the naughty step?

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

Yes because your smart, unlike alot of people on here

over a year ago

Yes because your smart, unlike alot of people on here "

love your profile pic where did you get it from??

over a year ago

"Plenty of choice without being bothered about filters. Joy of being a woman on fab. Celebration. "

Your another is right lol

By *ay_DubMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Nothing worse than reading a profile that matches everything your into from someone who seems cool and that you might have a good chat with and BOOM..! Me Filter tell you your one year out haha.... I just give a wink and hope they look at me lol

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

, i would be worried if someone was outside your age range

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

"This man is stalking me today... Who told this lad about fab!

Ah he'll soon learn.. Then again he is 40 "

i know he is a douche, but cmon nothing wrong with being 40 or over,

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Are we not? well how lovely am I? Now be honest I'll respect you more if you are."

your a prick

over a year ago

Men very rarely filter females so no one so far

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Nobody. Because if I'm outside someone's age range, sexual preference or anything else, I accept that and leave them alone. ,

i would be worried if someone was outside your age range"

I only reply to forum mail... If other's can't read and mail me anyway, that's their lookout

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Honeybee1.

I've to wait a while year until my 32 birthday to message you lol"

Doghunter33 would be someone whom I would love to chat, but her age filter stops me.

Post new Message to Thread