Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Holiday locations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering where the best place to go on holidays during October or November would be?

Places that might still be warm but more importantly still have things to do once the summer (peak) months are over

All suggestions are welcomed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How far are you willing yo travel and what kind of budget

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What do you define as "things to do" - culture, nightlife, sports or outdoor/adventure?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Can only give you what I know from experience..

Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UAE in general are best in October and November in terms of temp and there is lots to do both in term of physical activity, attractions, water sports, nightlife, and in Dubai even a reasonable swinger scene.

Florida also great for weather on October but a little cooler in November. Again lots to do besides the inevitable theme parks and a healthy swinger scene..

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Can only give you what I know from experience..

Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UAE in general are best in October and November in terms of temp and there is lots to do both in term of physical activity, attractions, water sports, nightlife, and in Dubai even a reasonable swinger scene.

Florida also great for weather on October but a little cooler in November. Again lots to do besides the inevitable theme parks and a healthy swinger scene.."

I'd second Dubai have been a few times now and great around those months. Prices can be high unless your on the ball regarding connections and operators.

over a year ago

"What do you define as "things to do" - culture, nightlife, sports or outdoor/adventure?"

Pretty much all of those things lol, touristy shit, culture mainly, sightseeing and going to landmarks I guess

over a year ago

Florida also great for weather on October but a little cooler in November. Again lots to do besides the inevitable theme parks and a healthy swinger scene.."

Dubai does seem like a good option and I have heard great things about it over there

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Florida also great for weather on October but a little cooler in November. Again lots to do besides the inevitable theme parks and a healthy swinger scene..

Dubai does seem like a good option and I have heard great things about it over there "

Oh yea Dubai is a joy, their standard of human rights is a sight to behold

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Dubai does seem like a good option and I have heard great things about it over there

Oh yea Dubai is a joy, their standard of human rights is a sight to behold "

He's looking for a holiday not a case study for Amnesty international

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

He's looking for a holiday not a case study for Amnesty international"

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nothing wrong having some standards when choosing a holiday destination. There's places I'd never go simply because of the political situation.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

October is still hurricane season for Florida so best to leave it to November

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Nothing wrong having some standards when choosing a holiday destination. There's places I'd never go simply because of the political situation. "

So just to be clear, the North of Ireland is out for you then...?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nothing wrong having some standards when choosing a holiday destination. There's places I'd never go simply because of the political situation.

So just to be clear, the North of Ireland is out for you then...? "

Bit in limbo with that one like their own executive, but Boris will sort it all out.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Standards!!!

And to make that comment is disgraceful given the abuses that are met out to females, workers, media. All so you/op can get a tan?

Post new Message to Thread