Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Be honest who is into it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

With my wife of 15 years, yes. With anyone else? No. If a single person has bareback pics on their profile we don’t even bother to reply.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Be honest who is into it "

Hell nooooo

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

If you're prepared to risk your health go ahead.

over a year ago

A lot of tranny on here are willing to bareback I'm open minded like the idea but haven't done it yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A lot of tranny on here are willing to bareback I'm open minded like the idea but haven't done it yet "

Probably cause they are on something called prep. Which is protecting from Hiv but not from std/sti. So still it is stupid idea to risk it.

over a year ago

I was talking to a guy here and he told me a lot of parts held the well known partyz a lot of people part take in bareback

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I only do it with people who promise me that they are std free.

over a year ago

Have to admit thought of fuckin a pussy full of cum is hot

over a year ago

Nopeaty nopeetyy mope no way, too bloody risky, fine with a long term manogamous partner,I would never take anybodys word regarding tests and stds

By *ltered EgoMan
over a year ago

not a million miles from the airport.

"I only do it with people who promise me that they are std free."

By *hesexaddictMan
over a year ago

Dublin 24

NO never.

I don't care if they promise they are clean, you can promise anything but doesn't mean it's the true.

over a year ago

This is too funny

over a year ago

With each other, absolutely. With others, no thanks.

But let's not forget that condoms don't eliminate the need for sti tests

By *ollymouse3Woman
over a year ago

sligo

over a year ago

Lot of couples on here bareback

over a year ago

Na I keep falling off....

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Another one trying to cause problems

over a year ago

No glove no love unless its long term partner off the vanilla flavour

over a year ago

I have bareback pics on my profile.

But these are people I meet regularly and we all only play in the same group.

over a year ago

Not causing trouble just be honest

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Well duhh everyone likes bareback. It's the way human beings were designed to fuck and it has the best sensation. That doesn't mean it's safe and doesn't mean you should do it. If we thought like that then everyone would be a drug addicted alcaholic std riddled mess. We make adult decisions with regards what feel good vs what is smart and long term health.

over a year ago

You are on form tonight!!

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

Welcome to the let's see who gets added to the black list tread.

Yeah bareback ain't with the risk.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Adam and Eve went bareback otherwise we wouldn't be here

over a year ago

"With my wife of 15 years, yes. With anyone else? No. If a single person has bareback pics on their profile we don’t even bother to reply."

Maybe a bit of an overreaction? Singles here might have had a long term relationship recently and some kinky pictures shared here from that period, or be part of an open couple where playing separately is part of the fun, in which case they might not use condoms when having fun together...

As for the original question, I'm a bit surprised at the number of times I've read it here... Isn't it simple common sense to play safe unless in an established relationship where trust has been earned to consider this?

And for those who advocate getting tested just to play risky, great, the test you've been shown is an accurate picture of the HIV status of the tested person 1 to 3 month ago. For all you know, that one person might have been infected since, be highly contagious, yet you wouldn't be able to see it on a test... Does it still sounds like a good idea?

Not knowledgeable enough about PreP to judge, but as already written by others, that doesn't help with all the other std's.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"With my wife of 15 years, yes. With anyone else? No. If a single person has bareback pics on their profile we don’t even bother to reply."

Same and I make a note on their profile

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Adam and Eve went bareback otherwise we wouldn't be here "

Yes but we aren't on here to reproduce

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Only into it every 2nd month & only then every 3rd day & then only after working hours. On the other end, Iv met guys who would chance their arm to go bare but nada, nope, not for me. Unless it’s a couple I personally know, if I see bareback photos on a profile I won’t meet.

over a year ago

Never never never no matter how long I've been waiting for sex I will never agree to bareback

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Plenty into it going by the pics we ve seen but if people want to take those risks that's entirely up to them .

We only have bare back sex with each other no matter how many times we ve been told "The other party is clean ".

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

of course with a long term partner but not with a stranger .I would not care if they swore they were clean .

over a year ago

"Only into it every 2nd month & only then every 3rd day & then only after working hours. On the other end, Iv met guys who would chance their arm to go bare but nada, nope, not for me. Unless it’s a couple I personally know, if I see bareback photos on a profile I won’t meet. "

Again, while agreeing that unless in an established, trusting relationship (of any kind I should add, we're not here to judge, but this definitely doesn't apply to first meet, nor second or third for the matter) it is a very risky and imo stupid idea, I can't understand why certain pictures on "single person" profiles would lead you to believe that these people would engage in unsafe sex? Do you know in which circumstances they were taken?

Obviously, pictures of 10 different guys or girls indulging in this would be a totally different story, no matter whether on a single or couple profile...

over a year ago

It is the amount of people who claim to be clean but couldn't explain how to even get a test. Soooo many gay/bi guys into it and say are on prep but, as stated above, that won't stop an sti!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Only into it every 2nd month & only then every 3rd day & then only after working hours. On the other end, Iv met guys who would chance their arm to go bare but nada, nope, not for me. Unless it’s a couple I personally know, if I see bareback photos on a profile I won’t meet.

Again, while agreeing that unless in an established, trusting relationship (of any kind I should add, we're not here to judge, but this definitely doesn't apply to first meet, nor second or third for the matter) it is a very risky and imo stupid idea, I can't understand why certain pictures on "single person" profiles would lead you to believe that these people would engage in unsafe sex? Do you know in which circumstances they were taken?

Obviously, pictures of 10 different guys or girls indulging in this would be a totally different story, no matter whether on a single or couple profile..."

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were when the pic was taken. If you as a single person choose to present yourself to the fab public with bareback pics, it's your own fault if peeps draw (rightly or wrongly) conclusions about your habits and interests.

over a year ago

As long as it’s a pinky promise you’re all good. That’s the real deal right there

over a year ago

"I only do it with people who promise me that they are std free.

As long as it’s a pinky promise you’re all good. That’s the real deal right there "

And of course no stink of them.. sure they'll be grand

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

Just a thought?

Could of the photos be the posed photo for the profile and then they use condoms when actually fucking BUT i know there loads of photos of people been bareback

We dont use then but with anyone else 'no glove, no love'

over a year ago

" [ ... ]

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were when the pic was taken. If you as a single person choose to present yourself to the fab public with bareback pics, it's your own fault if peeps draw (rightly or wrongly) conclusions about your habits and interests. "

Fair enough, as always in communication, what matters is how you are perceived/understood and not what the intent was.

Still, I originally reacted to that statement as it seemed very unlike the "lifestyle"/"whatever you call it in English" frame of mind to judge as quickly... If the rest of the profile was interesting, why not have a chat first and draw the conclusions later?

It might be down to cultural differences, I originally read this thread as I was surprised to see this question being asked... Where I live, I haven't met a single person who would wonder whether safe sex was an option... It's just a given that a single guy turns up with his condoms and uses them...

over a year ago

Ditto

over a year ago

Safe is better than sorry. That little thrill would not be worth a lifetime.

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

a bigno

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"I only do it with people who promise me that they are std free.

As long as it’s a pinky promise you’re all good. That’s the real deal right there "

Pinky promise or go home.

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

This topic always amuses me.

A while back we had great fun pounting out that one of the people who had posted some of the most extreme and abusive comments about barebackers had himself begged us for a bareback creampie meet. Lol

This topic attracts hypocrites by the bus load.

By *unLovingCriminalMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

Personally I've only had two horse riding lessons so I can't comment but I'd imagine a saddle is more comfortable

over a year ago

outside our relationship? no. it's something that we have only done in relationships. if you want to bareback a random person you found on the internet that's up to you.

over a year ago

"Personally I've only had two horse riding lessons so I can't comment but I'd imagine a saddle is more comfortable "

I have a harness you can put on me for a Ride

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

" [ ... ]

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were when the pic was taken. If you as a single person choose to present yourself to the fab public with bareback pics, it's your own fault if peeps draw (rightly or wrongly) conclusions about your habits and interests.

Fair enough, as always in communication, what matters is how you are perceived/understood and not what the intent was.

Still, I originally reacted to that statement as it seemed very unlike the "lifestyle"/"whatever you call it in English" frame of mind to judge as quickly... If the rest of the profile was interesting, why not have a chat first and draw the conclusions later?

It might be down to cultural differences, I originally read this thread as I was surprised to see this question being asked... Where I live, I haven't met a single person who would wonder whether safe sex was an option... It's just a given that a single guy turns up with his condoms and uses them..."

Totally agree with Doghunter. I’m taking profiles at face value, I don’t have time nor am I bothered to ‘read into’ a profile, I put time & thought into mine & it represents me so if a single profile has bareback on theirs, I’m gonna move onto the next rather than having a conversation over it. Your right tho, it shouldn’t even be an option in the swinging scene unless specified on profiles.

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

And I assume the men are putting on condoms for bj's and dams are being used by the ladies?????? Dont get me wrong we are all about safe sex and protecting ourselves but there is as much risk with giving head......

over a year ago

People do not tell the truth on here , approach everyone as if they’ve just been to a bareback gangbang and protect yourself as much as possible , that is the only way to play at all here. The amount of guys who rock up to a meet with no condoms whatsoever will tell you all you need to know about them .

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"People do not tell the truth on here , approach everyone as if they’ve just been to a bareback gangbang and protect yourself as much as possible , that is the only way to play at all here. The amount of guys who rock up to a meet with no condoms whatsoever will tell you all you need to know about them . "

100% the amount of guys who turn up with no condoms is insane or when you hand them one they say oh I don't know how to put one on

over a year ago

"People do not tell the truth on here , approach everyone as if they’ve just been to a bareback gangbang and protect yourself as much as possible , that is the only way to play at all here. The amount of guys who rock up to a meet with no condoms whatsoever will tell you all you need to know about them .

100% the amount of guys who turn up with no condoms is insane or when you hand them one they say oh I don't know how to put one on "

if a grown man doesn't know how to put a condom on in this day and age someone really should have questioned their intelligence before said condom was handed to them

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"This topic always amuses me.

A while back we had great fun pounting out that one of the people who had posted some of the most extreme and abusive comments about barebackers had himself begged us for a bareback creampie meet. Lol

This topic attracts hypocrites by the bus load.

"

Say it happens a lot, one thing in private another in public.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Will wait to be slated for this but to be honest not bothered, heard it all before........ We are a bareback couple, yes we have unprotected sex with strangers which ends on creampie being deposited. We know the risks, we don't slate those who play safe, that is their choice just as bare is ours. We are upfront about it and it is contained in our profile

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

"Will wait to be slated for this but to be honest not bothered, heard it all before........ We are a bareback couple, yes we have unprotected sex with strangers which ends on creampie being deposited. We know the risks, we don't slate those who play safe, that is their choice just as bare is ours. We are upfront about it and it is contained in our profile "

As u said it’s on your profile. It’s your choice how u want to play & at least your telling others so then it’s their choice

over a year ago

"And I assume the men are putting on condoms for bj's and dams are being used by the ladies?????? Dont get me wrong we are all about safe sex and protecting ourselves but there is as much risk with giving head......"

Not really. HIV infection from oral sex is statistically nearly impossible. - Unless you have bloody gums due to an infection or an injury, just had a tooth removed or other similar misfortune, in which case it might be a good idea to restrain using your mouth for sexual pleasure with "strangers" for a while. A large cut on one's hand/finger is just as much an issue if sticking it where the fun is to be found, by the way... Common sense goes a long way.

You're right, though, for all other std's, unprotected oral is still a risk, although again much lower statistically than unprotected intercourse. That's why regular testing is so important.

over a year ago

"Will wait to be slated for this but to be honest not bothered, heard it all before........ We are a bareback couple, yes we have unprotected sex with strangers which ends on creampie being deposited. We know the risks, we don't slate those who play safe, that is their choice just as bare is ours. We are upfront about it and it is contained in our profile "

Everyone is entitled to do as they wish as long as they are upfront about it. My comments were aimed at people seemingly judging one's practices from a single picture and my surprise to see that so many people did not seem aware of the risks.

As long as your decision is made with complete knowledge, nobody can criticise you for your choices.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Will wait to be slated for this but to be honest not bothered, heard it all before........ We are a bareback couple, yes we have unprotected sex with strangers which ends on creampie being deposited. We know the risks, we don't slate those who play safe, that is their choice just as bare is ours. We are upfront about it and it is contained in our profile

Everyone is entitled to do as they wish as long as they are upfront about it. My comments were aimed at people seemingly judging one's practices from a single picture and my surprise to see that so many people did not seem aware of the risks.

As long as your decision is made with complete knowledge, nobody can criticise you for your choices. "

Thank you we feel being open about it is so important

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

[Removed by poster at 22/07/19 22:27:58]

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Will wait to be slated for this but to be honest not bothered, heard it all before........ We are a bareback couple, yes we have unprotected sex with strangers which ends on creampie being deposited. We know the risks, we don't slate those who play safe, that is their choice just as bare is ours. We are upfront about it and it is contained in our profile

As u said it’s on your profile. It’s your choice how u want to play & at least your telling others so then it’s their choice "

Thank you

over a year ago

I love it. Especially the feeling of the sun on my back

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"People do not tell the truth on here , approach everyone as if they’ve just been to a bareback gangbang and protect yourself as much as possible , that is the only way to play at all here. The amount of guys who rock up to a meet with no condoms whatsoever will tell you all you need to know about them .

100% the amount of guys who turn up with no condoms is insane or when you hand them one they say oh I don't know how to put one on "

Also experienced condom phobia kicking in, going deflated by just looking at the condom.

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Easy, Okamoto 0.01.

Robust protection with bareback feel.

They're a bit small though, gifted men may find them a bit cramped, but perfect for less competitive men like me

over a year ago

100% the amount of guys who turn up with no condoms is insane or when you hand them one they say oh I don't know how to put one on

Also experienced condom phobia kicking in, going deflated by just looking at the condom. "

...after years of being married, it was hard (or not in this case) the first time I used a condom! . But I grew into it!

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"I love it. Especially the feeling of the sun on my back "

Finally: some much needed light heartedness in this thread..

over a year ago

Only in relationships. It feels great.

Once offs? Hmmm.

over a year ago

"People do not tell the truth on here , approach everyone as if they’ve just been to a bareback gangbang and protect yourself as much as possible , that is the only way to play at all here. The amount of guys who rock up to a meet with no condoms whatsoever will tell you all you need to know about them . "

this totally! And as another post has said, people will say what you want to hear doesn't mean it's TRUE. Thinking someone doesn't bareback because they say so is naive. If you want to practice safe sex then do so but assume that everyone barebacks because at some point they will, even if it's with another partner and how many 'partners' are on here playing away (potentially bareback)?? Bottom line assume everyone barebacks whether they say so or not.

For the record I have barebacked, I'd be lying if I said otherwise. I've been to parties where all involved advocate safe sex and give people stick for barebacking, didn't stop one or two of them trying to jump on me without a condom despite me pointing that fact out!

over a year ago

"I love it. Especially the feeling of the sun on my back

Finally: some much needed light heartedness in this thread.."

over a year ago

There are people who bareback and those who say they dont ...but in reality ..most dont admit it..but give oral duh

over a year ago

"There are people who bareback and those who say they dont ...but in reality ..most dont admit it..but give oral duh "

Theres a big difference

over a year ago

No

By *urydiceRisingWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"And I assume the men are putting on condoms for bj's and dams are being used by the ladies?????? Dont get me wrong we are all about safe sex and protecting ourselves but there is as much risk with giving head......"

I posted this on another thread but it might be worth repeating here:

For those who are worried about STD's from oral, this is from the San Francisco City Clinic - one of the best in the world on STD's for obvious reasons. This is a Q & A for men with men, but oral applies to everyone:

"QUESTION

My partner likes me to swallow his cum, and when he sucks me, he swallows mine. How dangerous is it to swallow another guy’s semen?

ANSWER

Semen itself is not going to be harmful to you if you swallow it. But if the person has an STD, you can be exposed to it by having semen in your mouth. Oral sex provides the greatest risk for exposure to certain STDs such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and shigella (if your partner has just topped someone else unprotected). So far, there is no evidence that shows that swallowing semen is high risk for HIV transmission, although there have been a few case reports over the past 25 years of HIV being transmitted this way."

The other std's are at least curable.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I was Naughty Step for this thread, so I'm gritting my teeth.

Yes OP, couples bareback. Each other. Quelle Surprise!

Singles bareback- no thanks!

No time for it. Notes made on profile and no matter how hot your pics are, I keep that note, which I live by.

You bareback with strangers, go fuck somebody else, cos you ain't fucking me or my life up!

Let's say, yes, I have an opinion

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"I was Naughty Step for this thread, so I'm gritting my teeth.

No time for it. Notes made on profile and no matter how hot your pics are, I keep that note, which I live by.

You bareback with strangers, go fuck somebody else, cos you ain't fucking me or my life up!

Let's say, yes, I have an opinion "

Come on JD! It's time to quit faffing about and take a stand in this one; what's your real opinion..??!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Let's say, yes, I have an opinion

Come on JD! It's time to quit faffing about and take a stand in this one; what's your real opinion..??! "

As my old boss used say Really JD, stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you think

over a year ago

Let's say, yes, I have an opinion "

As other posters have said even if its not mentioned on someones profile you have no idea what they are really up to. Notes or not. And condoms are not at all a guarentee

So just have the safest sex you can, get tested regularly amd hope that the person you sleep with is honest about their own sexual activity

over a year ago

Don't be a prick. Sheave your dick.

over a year ago

I still stand by my previous message. If you are willing to have casual sex with others you must assume that they bareback! The stigma attached to barebacking causes some to hide the fact they do but also like others and I have mentioned previously, some people will say anything to get their leg over.

I see peoples profiles stating they wont meet people who bareback on their profile and it makes me think they are naive. Any 'stranger' reading that is clearly going to profess they only practice safe sex to get what they want! The same applies to bi/bi curious.

Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist?

For the record there should definitely be a bareback option because the way I view the safe sex option is that you are willing to practice safe sex and not that the person only practices safe sex! I think I have read that fabs other site for guys has a bareback option, if it does then why not here?! I think the answer to that lies with the stigma many fab members place on it.

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

So you are about to have sex and your brain in the corner of the room screaming at you to "cover up", then going "I told you so" when you make the appointment at the sti clinic

over a year ago

"I love it. Especially the feeling of the sun on my back "

Lol

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"So you are about to have sex and your brain in the corner of the room screaming at you to "cover up", then going "I told you so" when you make the appointment at the sti clinic"

That is not how their brain works, their brain screams at them to stick it in without a condom and they do, and then at the sti clinic their brain says to them "worth it"

By *regnantpussyxoWoman
over a year ago

dublin

I only like bareback sex

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

That's it then, i'm off to your place in Dublin