Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Weather - rain, rain, go away lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so it's a shitty day, this the come in a moan about the weather thread lol. Say how is either ruined ned your plans or made them better if that makes any sense,it does to me....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"OK so it's a shitty day, this the come in a moan about the weather thread lol. Say how is either ruined ned your plans or made them better if that makes any sense,it does to me.... "

OK that did not make much sense stupid predict,say how it has either ruined or made your plans better?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"OK so it's a shitty day, this the come in a moan about the weather thread lol. Say how is either ruined ned your plans or made them better if that makes any sense,it does to me.... "

Ofcouse drink responsibly and in moderation...but I'm f@ckin dying today, oits a great excuse to do feck all and talk shite here

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye it ruined my plans to take the dogs up the mountain for a walk today. I've wussed out tho when the rain came. So just on the sofa on here instead lol

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I got caught in it when out walking the dogs

On the bright side it means I’m back on the sofa lol

By *hoknows82Man
over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

Well I'm working so makes no difference to me..

That said, i would prefer to be looking out the window at some sun.

over a year ago

Nothing like last year, i want to just move to Spain who's coming with me lol.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

I love rain..ireland wouldnt be as green without it..water brings life

over a year ago

"OK so it's a shitty day, this the come in a moan about the weather thread lol. Say how is either ruined ned your plans or made them better if that makes any sense,it does to me....

I love rain..ireland wouldnt be as green without it..water brings life "

Oh I know but i much rather be indoors in heavy rain but then sometimes I don't mind it. Actually last summer when it was so hot all the time I was praying ?? for the rain...

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Took advantage of the rainy day and finished off some admin I needed to do for work.

Now that it’s done it’s time to watch Derry Girls boxset on Netflix

over a year ago

Rain hasnt annoyed me yet got golf over and done with without getting soaked and now home to watch the pros being soaked on TV

over a year ago

I walked the dog before it started here, wouldn't have stopped me anyway as the dog with cabin fever is not something I want to be stuck indoors with!

As my plan for the day was chilling with my kids and making lasagna, it hasn't had any effect.

over a year ago

"Rain hasnt annoyed me yet got golf over and done with without getting soaked and now home to watch the pros being soaked on TV "

Lol love it that made laugh, good sense of homour xx. Thank you I could do with some smiles today.

over a year ago

it's very Marty pellow here ....no chance of getting the grass cut ..

Post new Message to Thread