Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab guy jealousy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does profile jealousy amongst guys exist on fab? Personally I have alot of work to do on mine, but that's beside the point,i really don't see sexy fab guys that are doing well as competition as I wouldn't be here if I did..

But in a light hearted way I'm asking what fab guy profile do you say to yourself at times, well fook him the sexy bastard?

For me it's that ripped commando fella, amongst others for being too funny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can’t say I’ve looked at another guys profile OP but I suppose it’s horses for courses really. What one lady sees as sexy and cute, while another might say they’ve seen a better head on a boil.

over a year ago

when i was a single guy i did get a few snide comments from other guys and a couple or two for meeting the people i did meet. i put a lot of work into m profile and pictures, so much that a guy actually ripped off my profile text and when a friend said it claimed it was all his own work. I don't understand jealousy on a swingers site however. kinda goes against the lifestyle in my opinion

over a year ago

I forgot to mention Mr bash.. What a lucky fooker

over a year ago

Ya commando takes really inventive pics as well as being in top shape? Veracitys posts are a step above us mere mortals.... and Mr. Bash for obvious reasons

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Does profile jealousy amongst guys exist on fab? Personally I have alot of work to do on mine, but that's beside the point,i really don't see sexy fab guys that are doing well as competition as I wouldn't be here if I did..

But in a light hearted way I'm asking what fab guy profile do you say to yourself at times, well fook him the sexy bastard?

For me it's that ripped commando fella, amongst others for being too funny "

Is there something your trying to tell us Jack??

over a year ago

"Ya commando takes really inventive pics as well as being in top shape? Veracitys posts are a step above us mere mortals.... and Mr. Bash for obvious reasons "

You have to stop being a smart ass as well..its not a competition here you know

over a year ago

Your man living in Galway with Kelly Brook

over a year ago

"Does profile jealousy amongst guys exist on fab? Personally I have alot of work to do on mine, but that's beside the point,i really don't see sexy fab guys that are doing well as competition as I wouldn't be here if I did..

Is there something your trying to tell us Jack?? "

Didn't want to boost you ego by mentioning you name, but yea fook you too

over a year ago

"Your man living in Galway with Kelly Brook "

Here's Another one.. , but yea he's on top of my hit list

over a year ago

"I forgot to mention Mr bash.. What a lucky fooker "

Hero

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Didn't want to boost you ego by mentioning you name, but yea fook you too "

Are you sure your not trying to find the handle of the closet door??

over a year ago

Oh and Micky Mac, the first man to circumnavigate the globe on a raft made solely from used Condoms

over a year ago

Are you sure your not trying to find the handle of the closet door?? "

, no I'd take him out for a pint in the local, but I'd have to loose him after that.. Cant have the attention takin away from you when you get chatting g too the ladies

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I do get jealous of some guys on Here. For me would be some are in unreal shape and I don't meet it so jealousy starts but I'd say fair play to anyman who is strict with their body. The misses is strict with her gym and diet, it pays off. I'm not haha

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

, no I'd take him out for a pint in the local, but I'd have to loose him after that.. Cant have the attention takin away from you when you get chatting g too the ladies "

Your such a sweet talker Jack

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/19 20:10:15]

over a year ago

"I do get jealous of some guys on Here. For me would be some are in unreal shape and I don't meet it so jealousy starts but I'd say fair play to anyman who is strict with their body. The misses is strict with her gym and diet, it pays off. I'm not haha"

I'm. Jealous of you for being loaded

over a year ago

, no I'd take him out for a pint in the local, but I'd have to loose him after that.. Cant have the attention takin away from you when you get chatting g too the ladies

Your such a sweet talker Jack "

Opening closet door

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I do get jealous of some guys on Here. For me would be some are in unreal shape and I don't meet it so jealousy starts but I'd say fair play to anyman who is strict with their body. The misses is strict with her gym and diet, it pays off. I'm not haha

I'm. Jealous of you for being loaded "

Who's loaded?

over a year ago

Never get jealous of guys on here!.. Just have to play to your own individual strength's!

over a year ago

"I do get jealous of some guys on Here. For me would be some are in unreal shape and I don't meet it so jealousy starts but I'd say fair play to anyman who is strict with their body. The misses is strict with her gym and diet, it pays off. I'm not haha

Who's loaded?"

Just joking.. Mrs rabbits clearly one of the hottest ladies here and I'm just presuming your loaded, more that likely hung like a donkey

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Who's loaded?

Just joking.. Mrs rabbits clearly one of the hottest ladies here and I'm just presuming your loaded, more that likely hung like a donkey "

It's ok mate head up no need for the snide remarks, she seen your message just wasn't her type.

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

Just joking.. Mrs rabbits clearly one of the hottest ladies here and I'm just presuming your loaded, more that likely hung like a donkey

It's ok mate head up no need for the snide remarks, she seen your message just wasn't her type. "

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

It's ok mate head up no need for the snide remarks, she seen your message just wasn't her type. "

I Definately wasn't being snide, maybe you just didn't get my humour.. And I don't recall messaging your Mrs, and if I did and I'm not her type that's really OK by me

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Who's loaded?

It's ok mate head up no need for the snide remarks, she seen your message just wasn't her type.

I Definately wasn't being snide, maybe you just didn't get my humour.. And I don't recall messaging your Mrs, and if I did and I'm not her type that's really OK by me "

Making a joke she could only be with me cause I'm loaded is snide. And yes ya did pal 2 days ago.

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

I Definately wasn't being snide, maybe you just didn't get my humour.. And I don't recall messaging your Mrs, and if I did and I'm not her type that's really OK by me

Making a joke she could only be with me cause I'm loaded is snide. And yes ya did pal 2 days ago."

Well I message people here and there, somtimes I look, somtimes I message, maybe sent a complement, I'll have to check, again that's fine.. Look dude I don't know anything about you so how could I possibly judge? There was absolutely nothing sinister about my post, as I stated above its a light hearted thread.. So have a beer or something and relax

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Who's loaded?

Making a joke she could only be with me cause I'm loaded is snide. And yes ya did pal 2 days ago."

Well to be fair you trying to embarrass someone by bringing up him messaging isn't exactly painting you in a good light either.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Who's loaded?

Making a joke she could only be with me cause I'm loaded is snide. And yes ya did pal 2 days ago.

Well I message people here and there, somtimes I look, somtimes I message, maybe sent a complement, I'll have to check, again that's fine.. Look dude I don't know anything about you so how could I possibly judge? There was absolutely nothing sinister about my post, as I stated above its a light hearted thread.. So have a beer or something and relax"

That took a a turn..Mus say I saw it as a joke .

Where's the popcorn.

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Who's loaded?

Well to be fair you trying to embarrass someone by bringing up him messaging isn't exactly painting you in a good light either. "

Why what light do I want to be pain in. He tried to play jack the lad.

over a year ago

Ahh cheer up lads will I get me boobs out lol

Make love not war

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Ahh cheer up lads will I get me boobs out lol

Make love not war "

Get them out Louise ,we need the distraction.

over a year ago

So much for a bit of banter, settle down and stop the nastiness.

No harm no foul x

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

Well I message people here and there, somtimes I look, somtimes I message, maybe sent a complement, I'll have to check, again that's fine.. Look dude I don't know anything about you so how could I possibly judge? There was absolutely nothing sinister about my post, as I stated above its a light hearted thread.. So have a beer or something and relax

That took a a turn..Mus say I saw it as a joke .

Where's the popcorn. "

.....if I was loaded and hung, there's nothing you could say to insult me!..at my age I'd just enjoy the ride! (excuse the pun)

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

Well to be fair you trying to embarrass someone by bringing up him messaging isn't exactly painting you in a good light either.

Why what light do I want to be pain in. He tried to play jack the lad."

He made an off the cuff joke bud I really dont think he ment anything by it....

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Who's loaded?

"

It's all your fault.

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

Do you want me to rap anyone? Lift the mood a bit?

over a year ago

Who's loaded?

It's all your fault. "

Isnt everything......

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Do you want me to rap anyone? Lift the mood a bit? "

Chris Hughes quote very good

over a year ago

Oh dear god yes

over a year ago

All sorted.. Humour can be border line sometimes, moving on..

over a year ago

Like Ice muthfuckin T?

over a year ago

Maybe a bit of wonder wall on an acoustic guitar to kill it altogether

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Who's loaded?

It's all your fault.

Isnt everything......"

There was that one thing.

over a year ago

"Do you want me to rap anyone? Lift the mood a bit?

Maybe a bit of wonder wall on an acoustic guitar to kill it altogether "

No way let the man bust some ryhmes

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Yayy Keys is going to rap and Louise is getting her boobs out.... PARTY.. oh I've popcorn and a big couch.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"All sorted.. Humour can be border line sometimes, moving on.. "

Back into that closet with you...look what you started

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Yayy Keys is going to rap and Louise is getting her boobs out.... PARTY.. oh I've popcorn and a big couch."

Brings in the alcohol do you mind if I join the party is just getting started now

over a year ago

Make love not war

Get them out Louise ,we need the distraction. "

Was about to get them out but the kids are still arguing

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Yayy Keys is going to rap and Louise is getting her boobs out.... PARTY.. oh I've popcorn and a big couch.

Brings in the alcohol do you mind if I join the party is just getting started now "

I'll scooch up... plenty of room.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Make love not war

Was about to get them out but the kids are still arguing "

Party time Louise. Don't mind the kids.

over a year ago

Make love not war

Party time Louise. Don't mind the kids."

Ya louise forget the kids get the puppies.....

over a year ago

Make love not war

I'm right behind ya girl x

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Make love not war

Ya louise forget the kids get the puppies....."

You're on coffee and cream cakes . Hurry up.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Make love not war

Stupid fookin kids.

Quick someone throw the kids into the basement,,,,again

over a year ago

"All sorted.. Humour can be border line sometimes, moving on..

Back into that closet with you...look what you started "

I'm going to have to if he comes hoe from work early .. Joke I swear

over a year ago

I'm going to have to if he comes hoe from work early .. Joke I swear"

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Well....does jealousy exist?????

over a year ago

Fab seems to be Jessica or Siobhan.. the winner you decide. BTW it's a sex site not a lovely girls competition.. just saying

over a year ago

"Fab seems to be Jessica or Siobhan.. the winner you decide. BTW it's a sex site not a lovely girls competition.. just saying "

Huh?

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

You must be loaded

over a year ago

Go on then lou xx lol BFF

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

You must be loaded "

over a year ago

"Fab seems to be Jessica or Siobhan.. the winner you decide. BTW it's a sex site not a lovely girls competition.. just saying "

This is the lovely guys thread.. Piss off

over a year ago

"Fab seems to be Jessica or Siobhan.. the winner you decide. BTW it's a sex site not a lovely girls competition.. just saying

This is the lovely guys thread.. Piss off "

ye Louise...

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

Don't go looking at other men's profiles but don't see a point In getting jealous. Different strokes for different foke's. I'm not everyones cup of tea I'm more like a shot of whiskey (well matured and goes down easy)

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Don't go looking at other men's profiles but don't see a point In getting jealous. Different strokes for different foke's. I'm not everyones cup of tea I'm more like a shot of whiskey (well matured and goes down easy)

"

A big hammer usually goes down hard

over a year ago

You must be loaded "

Only thing I have loaded is my gun

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

You must be loaded

Only thing I have loaded is my gun "

Ducks behind couch and gets out the umbrella

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

"Don't go looking at other men's profiles but don't see a point In getting jealous. Different strokes for different foke's. I'm not everyones cup of tea I'm more like a shot of whiskey (well matured and goes down easy)

A big hammer usually goes down hard "

Go hard or go home as they say

By *rxmrsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

You must be loaded

Only thing I have loaded is my gun "

how many shots does it fire

over a year ago

You must be loaded

Only thing I have loaded is my gun

Ducks behind couch and gets out the umbrella "

Is is fully COCKed..........

Im sorry Ill get my coat

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

This thread is like watching an episode of Stranger Things.

over a year ago

You must be loaded

Only thing I have loaded is my gun how many shots does it fire"

As many as it takes to bring her down.. I'm practicing hard in fortnite atm

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

"This thread is like watching an episode of Stranger Things. "

Except scarier

over a year ago

"This thread is like watching an episode of Stranger Things. "

Without the cuteness of Dustin

over a year ago

"This thread is like watching an episode of Stranger Things.

Except scarier "

Fook this, im off to the local for some casual vanilla, I just hope the killarney wank go up is gone..

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

Without the cuteness of Dustin "

Nope, I have that covered

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Without the cuteness of Dustin "

The cutest.

over a year ago

The cutest. "

All together now fuckers

Turn around

Look at what you see

In her face

The mirror of your dreams

Make believe I'm everywhere

Given in the light

Written on the pages

Is the answer to a never ending story

Ah

Reach the stars

Fly a fantasy

Dream a dream

And what you see will be

Rhymes that keep their secrets

Will unfold behind the clouds

And there upon a rainbow

Ah

Story

Ah

Show no fear

For she may fade away

In your hand

The birth…

over a year ago

The cutest.

All together now fuckers

Turn around

Look at what you see

In her face

Given in the light

Written on the pages

Ah

Reach the stars

Fly a fantasy

Dream a dream

And what you see will be

And there upon a rainbow

Ah

Story

Ah

Show no fear

For she may fade away

In your hand

The birth…

"

That's been in my head since I watched it. It was my fave part of the whole series

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The cutest.

All together now fuckers

Turn around

Look at what you see

In her face

Given in the light

Written on the pages

Ah

Reach the stars

Fly a fantasy

Dream a dream

And what you see will be

And there upon a rainbow

Ah

Story

Ah

Show no fear

For she may fade away

In your hand

The birth…

That's been in my head since I watched it. It was my fave part of the whole series "

over a year ago

Fuck,, spoilers

over a year ago

Make love not war

You're on coffee and cream cakes . Hurry up."

I'm on if you are

over a year ago

Make love not war

You're on coffee and cream cakes . Hurry up."

I have strawberries and fresh cream move over on that couch ladies

over a year ago

Make love not war

I have strawberries and fresh cream move over on that couch ladies "

Watch who your calling a lady

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

For me it's that ripped commando fella, amongst others for being too funny "

none to be perfectly honest. I'm hot. That's all the matters.

over a year ago

Make love not war

I have strawberries and fresh cream move over on that couch ladies

Watch who your calling a lady "

Oh that piercing of yours distracted me again

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Make love not war

I have strawberries and fresh cream move over on that couch ladies "

Great Steph... lots of room

Post new Message to Thread