Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab "friends" list

Jump to newest

By *oreThanOnce OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

We all like to share some pics with a smaller audience or have a peek at someone's friend's only pic, so we end up with a long list of Fab "friends".

How often do you scrub your Fab "friends" list and get rid of the profiles that never get in touch, chat or meet you?

The ones that barely reply with one word to any Fab or Kik messages.

Or maybe the ones that you've met once for a play meet, but for different reasons it is very likely that you will never meet again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

i keepthe friends iwould lime tomeet at some point, but idofind that alot of people only add for a look at pics

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Well first off we don’t add anyone to our friends list until we have met them, then we keep them as friends unless there hasn’t been any contact/interaction (either way) for a month then they are removed (but can be added to our hotlist for future ‘interaction’)

But there are some who will always be close friends and will remain in our friends list.

We find that works for us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well first off we don’t add anyone to our friends list until we have met them, then we keep them as friends unless there hasn’t been any contact/interaction (either way) for a month then they are removed (but can be added to our hotlist for future ‘interaction’)

But there are some who will always be close friends and will remain in our friends list.

We find that works for us "

Same, will add if possibility of meeting but after a month or so if no real contact, clear the list. Thankfully there's a few keepers though

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

With 1 or 2 very rare exceptions (people I still very much hope to meet someday), my friend's list is just people I've met and kept in contact with. It's not long and doesn't need much upkeep tbh. I don't accept friend requests from people I haven't met as a general rule... Those aren't friends... They're followers or pic hunters, and I've no interest in entertaining either

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

I don't add people i havent met in person. Its called friends pics not nosey fecker pics. Ha

over a year ago

I have only 5 people on mine. If i trim that down it's not worth having

over a year ago

My friends list is only the people I've met .. Hate when you get random friend request from people you never spoke too .. nosy gits lol

over a year ago

Time to review and update ours!

over a year ago

Fairly short list,and only ones that I've had, or hope to have the chance to interact with on a more personal level should the opportunity present itself!

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

I’m always looking to make new friends

over a year ago

We'll add people if they've asked after a message exchange and they look like someone we might possibly meet.

A cull every couple of months of the ones where there's been no recent contact keeps it down.

over a year ago

have 5 friends on mine the Joy's of been 45 and single

over a year ago

"I don't add people i havent met in person. Its called friends pics not nosey fecker pics. Ha"

Good one giggling

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I only accept friends invites with every moon eclipse, so it's reasonably short for sustainable reasons.

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

"I only accept friends invites with every moon eclipse, so it's reasonably short for sustainable reasons. "

*immediately googles next lunar eclipse*

over a year ago

My friends list is small and only add ones that I might meet or have met. A cull every months to delete those who I know I won't be meeting.

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

I keep my friends list small. if I talk to people regularly from before and still do. If I don't talk to them anymore I remove them

over a year ago

"I only accept friends invites with every moon eclipse, so it's reasonably short for sustainable reasons. "

you need more friends

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I only accept friends invites with every moon eclipse, so it's reasonably short for sustainable reasons.

you need more friends "

I'm a sustainable hunter, I only hunt as much I can gobble. Although i noticed the quite profile.

over a year ago

I would have a cull every time there's a thread reminding me to do it

Post new Message to Thread