Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Up to date pics: too much to ask?

Jump to newest

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man
over a year ago

Border Area

A few times i have started to converse with people on here, and, noticing that their pics are badly out of date (in one case by 6yrs!) i have asked politely for recent pics.

The conversation immediately stopped in all cases.

Is it too much to ask for reasonably recent pics? And what would everyone accept in terms of how old someones pics should be if you want to meet them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A few times i have started to converse with people on here, and, noticing that their pics are badly out of date (in one case by 6yrs!) i have asked politely for recent pics.

Is it too much to ask for reasonably recent pics? And what would everyone accept in terms of how old someones pics should be if you want to meet them?"

Id always want a quick cam or up to date pic on kik if I get chatting to. But so long theu somewhat resemble their pics on the profile Im not too bothered

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man
over a year ago

Border Area

"A few times i have started to converse with people on here, and, noticing that their pics are badly out of date (in one case by 6yrs!) i have asked politely for recent pics.

Is it too much to ask for reasonably recent pics? And what would everyone accept in terms of how old someones pics should be if you want to meet them?

Id always want a quick cam or up to date pic on kik if I get chatting to. But so long theu somewhat resemble their pics on the profile Im not too bothered"

Brave. One of the first meets i had a few years ago had been using pics that were of her 7 YEARS before. I’ve made sure of date stamps since..!

over a year ago

Sure all they have to do so is take the pic down and re-post it for a more recent date stamp! A quick vid chat or a in-app photo on kik is safer. One thing about fab is the resolution on the pix isn’t always great for some reason.

over a year ago

6 months to a year is reasonable enough for me, 7 years is clearly taking the piss, shur weren't we all stunning 7 years ago

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Had a coffee meet before with an "ex model" in her "40's"

Pics were amazing

...so what could possibily go wrong? I thought to myself

Anyway, face to face 2 things became obvious

- One that her modelling career was back in the 1980's

(which was where her pics were taken in)

- and that she also hadn't factored in VAT when listing her age online

Be true to yourselves Fab folk

over a year ago

We've been messaged a couple of times by a profile whose only public pic was uploaded in 2010 and is date-stamped 2005

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My couldn't be arsed pic is more than 3 years old but it still applies.

over a year ago

"My couldn't be arsed pic is more than 3 years old but it still applies. "

Well that's one pic I could be arsed with

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Is it too much to ask for reasonably recent pics? And what would everyone accept in terms of how old someones pics should be if you want to meet them?"

At least you can see that their pics were uploaded 6 years ago.... There are plenty who are 'recycling' old pics by uploading them over and over again. A recent upload date doesn't necessarily mean the photo is recent.

I've updated my photos in the past couple of months as I hadn't uploaded any new ones in over a year. Few recent body pics and a couple of face pics in my friend's only gallery keeps me honest

I wish I still looked like I do in my old pics!!

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

At least you can see that their pics were uploaded 6 years ago.... There are plenty who are 'recycling' old pics by uploading them over and over again. A recent upload date doesn't necessarily mean the photo is recent.

I've updated my photos in the past couple of months as I hadn't uploaded any new ones in over a year. Few recent body pics and a couple of face pics in my friend's only gallery keeps me honest

I wish I still looked like I do in my old pics!! "

I'm a little guilty of having out of date pics (only 12 months or so). The bad thing is that I was coming back from a long-ish injury then and I am in better shape now, just keep forgetting to do it!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I'm a little guilty of having out of date pics (only 12 months or so). The bad thing is that I was coming back from a long-ish injury then and I am in better shape now, just keep forgetting to do it! "

I'm the other way round... Just recovered from a long injury and have a lot more wobbly bits than I had a year ago

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

I'm a little guilty of having out of date pics (only 12 months or so). The bad thing is that I was coming back from a long-ish injury then and I am in better shape now, just keep forgetting to do it!

I'm the other way round... Just recovered from a long injury and have a lot more wobbly bits than I had a year ago "

We're both FABULOUS my dear

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I look very similar to when first here. I have no new pics taken. Im not into zapping a camera the whole time.

By *uniorendowedMan
over a year ago

London Derbyshire

Time really does fly when your on here !

Sometimes you don’t realise how out of date your pics get

over a year ago

You can ask for whatever you want, wether you get what you want is a different matter,as others can post whatever they want

over a year ago

Verified couples and girls have no need for recent pics. They will still get attention. Only when they are really serious might they abide by your request. Not a bad stance tho. Plenty of pic collectors about.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I will block any profile that contacts me that does not provide me with a pic taken on the day.

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Im a stone heavier than my pic and the 6 pack is gone. Feel like as pics were taken 18months ago and my face pic is recent and clothed im ok at mo....maybe :S

Post new Message to Thread