Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Only want female answers....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right girls two questions....

1. When was the last time you emailed a guys profile you didn't know and had never spoke to before but liked the profile?

2. What was your opening email?

Hi,hello,how's you,what's the craic,what you into and sending a pussy pic don't count....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

3days ago & I asked him abt his profile name meaning. I text him (& others) as I seen his name on the forum on a post abt a party I’m heading to & wanted to introduce myself & arrange to say hi in person at the party.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I couldn't pin point time wise my last first message because my larder is full so no point to hunt as i believe in sustainability but when I do it's normally taking a hint from the profile combined with a compliment mixed with some humour.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 20/07/19 01:47:11]

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
over a year ago

Cork

Last week and asking how he was enjoying his time in the area (he's not local..) I'm trying to boost tourism in the area...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Two days ago. I told him how I liked his profile and pics. He had fabbed one of mine and when I looked at him his profile was really funny and made me laugh. So I messaged him.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Never. Hard enough time trying to keep on top of messages as they are lol

But if i see a pic i like ill fab it and send a wink i have messaged couples and females though

over a year ago

Last night

Hey, you look right up my street, let’s chats.

Boring but effective

over a year ago

A couple of weeks ago, I was curious about a tattoo he had.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Couple of days ago.

Hi I am Red how are you ... said a few things about me ... ended with if he is interested to mail me back....

I am nice that way

over a year ago

About 3 weeks ago and it was a question about a forum comment he made

By *assie2019Couple
over a year ago

Kilkenny

I've never messaged a man first.

over a year ago

Never send a message first

over a year ago

Few months back.chat died very quickly

over a year ago

Never send a first message

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

A while back.

He read it and didn’t reply...

I read his profile and sent a message referencing some things on that.. so it wasn’t a hi or a how are you message- these annoy the F out of me..

(BTW he’d fabbed my pics so it wasn’t a “cold call”)

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"A while back.

I read his profile and sent a message referencing some things on that.. so it wasn’t a hi or a how are you message- these annoy the F out of me..

"

Ginger most guys on here get that on a daily basis. Including the fabbed pics and/or winks received

As to the "never sent a 1st message" posters, thats a clear indicator of supply/demand.

Its a woman's fab world.

By *essicaRabbit1Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I don't message guys first yet, I have on past profiles. Depending on what you are looking for is what would dictate this.

over a year ago

"A while back.

Ginger most guys on here get that on a daily basis. Including the fabbed pics and/or winks received

As to the "never sent a 1st message" posters, thats a clear indicator of supply/demand.

Its a woman's fab world.

"

I've never sent a message first and believe it or not my inbox isn't flooded with 100 messages a day, not that much of a woman's Fab world

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

I have messaged first quite a few times to guys from the forum or who’s pics I’ve liked. Not always had a response but sure I don’t respond to everyone can’t expect them to hop just cause a girl has messaged them

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"A while back.

Its a woman's fab world.

I've never sent a message first and believe it or not my inbox isn't flooded with 100 messages a day, not that much of a woman's Fab world "

Try it then?

over a year ago

"A while back.

Its a woman's fab world.

I've never sent a message first and believe it or not my inbox isn't flooded with 100 messages a day, not that much of a woman's Fab world

Try it then? "

Nah only so much rejection a gal can take

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Never send a mail to a guy first

Sam

over a year ago

Apologies for the post but I think it's relevant, I had a "HI" Message from a lady the other day, I did engage in conversation but it really didn't sit well with me,

Male or female if your interested make an effort..

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

If someone fabs my pic or winks my profile and I'm interested in the profile. Then yes, I will send a quick message thanking them for the fab/wink. Always get a reply and sometimes it goes nowhere, and other times it might progress.

over a year ago

"A while back.

Its a woman's fab world.

I've never sent a message first and believe it or not my inbox isn't flooded with 100 messages a day, not that much of a woman's Fab world "

Hi Steph. Unread profiles generally & your profile delays you are not meeting & you don't do married. No point mailing someone who is not meeting or into married which is your preference but my guess is there are alot of married men here, some honest about it others not so honest about it.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I do it any time I see someone who interests me... But tbh it's rarely gone anywhere, don't know if I'm just not their cup of tea or guys find women making the first move intimidating... But they frequently disappear or the chat just fizzles out.

over a year ago

"A while back.

Its a woman's fab world.

Hi Steph. Unread profiles generally & your profile delays you are not meeting & you don't do married. No point mailing someone who is not meeting or into married which is your preference but my guess is there are alot of married men here, some honest about it others not so honest about it. "

Only put up not meeting in the last 2 weeks. Long before I posted about meeting. And yes I have preferences just like a lot of men and women here. But this misconception that women have all the control and power here, is a load of bollix imo. I don't meet unverified as I have been stood up by unverified guys and one unverified quite spectacularly left me standing in middle of coffee shop saying I wasn't what he was looking for.

over a year ago

"A while back.

Its a woman's fab world.

Hi Steph. Unread profiles generally & your profile delays you are not meeting & you don't do married. No point mailing someone who is not meeting or into married which is your preference but my guess is there are alot of married men here, some honest about it others not so honest about it.

Only put up not meeting in the last 2 weeks. Long before I posted about meeting. And yes I have preferences just like a lot of men and women here. But this misconception that women have all the control and power here, is a load of bollix imo. I don't meet unverified as I have been stood up by unverified guys and one unverified quite spectacularly left me standing in middle of coffee shop saying I wasn't what he was looking for. "

Clearly that guy was a rude prick & you probably dodged a bullet anyway. For the record I think you are hot & if you ever change your married man stance give me a shout. I won't be insulted by you taking the initiative. Sure I'm only next door to you anyway

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

[Removed by poster at 20/07/19 15:03:52]

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

I'm a man and rarely ever mail first, because way I see it if a woman is interested she will mail.

I'm sure most have enough guys mailing them day in and day out.

over a year ago

"I'm a man and rarely ever mail first, because way I see it if a woman is interested she will mail.

I'm sure most have enough guys mailing them day in and day out."

You won't have any trouble managing your inbox then

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

"I'm a man and rarely ever mail first, because way I see it if a woman is interested she will mail.

I'm sure most have enough guys mailing them day in and day out.

You won't have any trouble managing your inbox then "

Be surprised how many men who don't read profiles mail

Post new Message to Thread