Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Respect

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was looking at some guys verifications tonight, and a couple of things stuck out and it wasn't cocks , treat this lady with respect and you'll get what you deserve, great oral skills, not to be missed.. I mean ladies and gents is that how you like to be perceived? Personally I think its vomit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was looking at some guys verifications tonight, and a couple of things stuck out and it wasn't cocks , treat this lady with respect and you'll get what you deserve, great oral skills, not to be missed.. I mean ladies and gents is that how you like to be perceived? Personally I think its vomit "

I think the part "treat this lady with respect" its just a reminder to many guys on fab that women here aren't sex toys

over a year ago

"I was looking at some guys verifications tonight, and a couple of things stuck out and it wasn't cocks , treat this lady with respect and you'll get what you deserve, great oral skills, not to be missed.. I mean ladies and gents is that how you like to be perceived? Personally I think its vomit

I think the part "treat this lady with respect" its just a reminder to many guys on fab that women here aren't sex toys"

Possibly, but do we need to remind people to treat others with respect? That's the part that gets me..

over a year ago

"I was looking at some guys verifications tonight, and a couple of things stuck out and it wasn't cocks , treat this lady with respect and you'll get what you deserve, great oral skills, not to be missed.. I mean ladies and gents is that how you like to be perceived? Personally I think its vomit

I think the part "treat this lady with respect" its just a reminder to many guys on fab that women here aren't sex toys

Possibly, but do we need to remind people to treat others with respect? That's the part that gets me.. "

I've blocked last week 20 people. Today only 3, so? I think we MUST remind people about respect

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

I always think it's a sad state of affairs, that we have to remind someone to treat someone else with respect

over a year ago

Agree with you OP. It's like if you treat this one as if you respect her - she will suck you dry and give you the time of your life. Don't bother treating others with respect - they're up their own hole and aren't real swingers to anyway.

I do avoid ones who leave them kind of veris..

over a year ago

Possibly, but do we need to remind people to treat others with respect? That's the part that gets me..

I've blocked last week 20 people. Today only 3, so? I think we MUST remind people about respect "

It's a parent's job to teach a little human to treat others with respect, not some fab blokes who fucked some girl before others got a chance to do so.

If someone disrespects me - I give them a taste of their own medicine. Usually works wonders getting them all wound up

over a year ago

"Agree with you OP. It's like if you treat this one as if you respect her - she will suck you dry and give you the time of your life. Don't bother treating others with respect - they're up their own hole and aren't real swingers to anyway.

I do avoid ones who leave them kind of veris.. "

Glad to hear it.. And and to be honast no matter how sexy she is, if she allows those veries on her profile that's a nope..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I've blocked last week 20 people. Today only 3, so? I think we MUST remind people about respect

It's a parent's job to teach a little human to treat others with respect, not some fab blokes who fucked some girl before others got a chance to do so.

If someone disrespects me - I give them a taste of their own medicine. Usually works wonders getting them all wound up "

Completely agree.

Unfortunately from what I witness in day to day life, the parenting skills are waning.

Too many with bad manners and cheek.

Many are good, respectful, mannered but you can definitely see a decline.

Hence I understand the reasoning for occasionally reminding folk.

This is extremely ageist but I would bet the number of over 40 that need it pointed out is half or less than the number of under 25's.

Oh fuck! I've turned into an old codger

By *un for fun.Man
over a year ago

Co.Cork

From what I see everyday respect is gone from most people

over a year ago

I had a coffee recently and we were chatting about some of the verifications that people leave. I'd rather read a verification that said you had a great time and treat her with respect rather than how she drained your ballsack

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Yes op I agree with you,I mean who wants them kind of veris I respect everybody cause that’s how I was brought up

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's one of those fab standard expression that are regularly used to get 4 lines of verification together. No thought is put into those type of veris. It's not to remind others to be nice and show respect, it's simple laziness by the veri writer by using empty phrase.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

If someone disrespects me - I give them a taste of their own medicine. Usually works wonders getting them all wound up

Completely agree.

Unfortunately from what I witness in day to day life, the parenting skills are waning.

Too many with bad manners and cheek.

Many are good, respectful, mannered but you can definitely see a decline.

Hence I understand the reasoning for occasionally reminding folk.

This is extremely ageist but I would bet the number of over 40 that need it pointed out is half or less than the number of under 25's.

Oh fuck! I've turned into an old codger "

Slippers,pipe and a cardigan starting to make u feel comfortable

over a year ago

"I had a coffee recently and we were chatting about some of the verifications that people leave. I'd rather read a verification that said you had a great time and treat her with respect rather than how she drained your ballsack "

This made me laugh with the ballsack, but I agree with you!

over a year ago

If someone disrespects me - I give them a taste of their own medicine. Usually works wonders getting them all wound up "

Well, it seems many parents failed, especially with the men over 40

Its rare being abused by young people. They seem to take a rejection as natural part of the process and move on

By *r tayt2Man
over a year ago

Trim

Ouch

over a year ago

Its rare being abused by young people. They seem to take a rejection as natural part of the process and move on "

Lol smokey I am over 40 and take rejection easy , its not like I then go and leave a nasty verify on that person

(Private joke ) she knows what I mean

over a year ago

I think people should be respected no matter what . It costs nothing

That goes for both Male & Females

If you can’t show it for other users you don’t have any for yourself

over a year ago

Apparently some people only feign respect when they think they'll get something else in return - the very definition of lack of respect, surely?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Its rare being abused by young people. They seem to take a rejection as natural part of the process and move on "

It's funny, I made exactly the opposite experience.

over a year ago

Is some random cock avatar telling you that Ms. Dyson needs to be treated with respect going to change how any individual treats someone anyway?

over a year ago

"Is some random cock avatar telling you that Ms. Dyson needs to be treated with respect going to change how any individual treats someone anyway?

"

I suppose it depends on which Dyson, I hear the battery operated ones loose suction quickly which can put a dampener on the verification..

over a year ago

I'm with you on over 40s.

Seems to be a magical number where man's mentality changes and he suddenly feels entitled to any hole around and God help you if you have self respect - suddenly you're stuck up your own ass and not a true swinger lol

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I always read the "Treat her with respect" as "Pander to her, kiss her ass a bit, don't have an opinion of your own, and she will suck your balls dry".

over a year ago

Its rare being abused by young people. They seem to take a rejection as natural part of the process and move on

Seems to be a magical number where man's mentality changes and he suddenly feels entitled to any hole around and God help you if you have self respect - suddenly you're stuck up your own ass and not a true swinger lol Are you not being a little ageist with comments like that.Im sure you can have good and bad,'people at all ages. (man and woman) "

Completely agree...that's utterly ageist if you ask me. Most guys over 40 havd mellowed and know the workings of the swinging world...sure you"ll find thr few bad apples in every age category but over 40's certainly don't behave anh worst at all

over a year ago

Seems to be a magical number where man's mentality changes and he suddenly feels entitled to any hole around and God help you if you have self respect - suddenly you're stuck up your own ass and not a true swinger lol Are you not being a little ageist with comments like that.Im sure you can have good and bad,'people at all ages. (man and woman)

Completely agree...that's utterly ageist if you ask me. Most guys over 40 havd mellowed and know the workings of the swinging world...sure you"ll find thr few bad apples in every age category but over 40's certainly don't behave anh worst at all"

*the

over a year ago

Seems to be a magical number where man's mentality changes and he suddenly feels entitled to any hole around and God help you if you have self respect - suddenly you're stuck up your own ass and not a true swinger lol Are you not being a little ageist with comments like that.Im sure you can have good and bad,'people at all ages. (man and woman)

Completely agree...that's utterly ageist if you ask me. Most guys over 40 havd mellowed and know the workings of the swinging world...sure you"ll find thr few bad apples in every age category but over 40's certainly don't behave anh worst at all"

Well said. It's ridiculous making statements like that without any proof.

over a year ago

I've been here for long enough to notice a pattern my friend.

Never said all over 40s are like that. Only the fact that it's usually over 40s who can't seem to take things on a chin without complaining. Rarely have this issue with anyone between ages of 27 and 38.

.You just proved me right with your comment there too, so thank you.

Case closed.

over a year ago

Completely agree...that's utterly ageist if you ask me. Most guys over 40 havd mellowed and know the workings of the swinging world...sure you"ll find thr few bad apples in every age category but over 40's certainly don't behave anh worst at all Well said. It's ridiculous making statements like that without any proof."

My man was puzzled with that statement too until we created a profile together and he seen it first hand.

I don't owe you anything so I don't need to prove you a thing either. Statements like that don't come from thin air. Now go troll someone else

over a year ago

Respect, what is it, very simple

Respect is something you have to have to get!

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

you dont have to show veris, so this person obvioussly likes to treated respectfully

Post new Message to Thread