Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Female dragonfly

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

According to the dodo twitter account female dragonfly fake their own death to avoid having sex with males they don’t like!!

A bit extreme but what excuse have male and female fabbers come up with to avoid awkward encounters? I don’t really have any examples to start the ball rolling I’m afraid!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I told a girl I got stuck behind a funeral procession when I was so late to meet her that she left thinking I was standing her up.

It wasnt a sex meet though, was something I had to do for Uni.

Looked her straight in the eye and said "Well i couldnt overtake a hearse could I?"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"According to the dodo twitter account female dragonfly fake their own death to avoid having sex with males they don’t like!!

A bit extreme but what excuse have male and female fabbers come up with to avoid awkward encounters? I don’t really have any examples to start the ball rolling I’m afraid!

"

Any suggestions on what I can say to get you into bed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/19 00:19:32]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/07/19 00:19:32]"

I put on 3 stone in the last week and it would be unfair to meet as last weeks pics suggest differently..

over a year ago

well on more than one occasion I used these lines ..

I have a headache .....

it's my time of the month .....

worked everytime

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

I've changed my alarm tone to match my ring tone and set it to fake a phone call. In case I needed to get out of a bad meet. Works like a charm if things are going good I answer the alarm if they are going good I silence it. It's my own life line

over a year ago

"I've changed my alarm tone to match my ring tone and set it to fake a phone call. In case I needed to get out of a bad meet. Works like a charm if things are going good I answer the alarm if they are going good I silence it. It's my own life line "

That right there is genius!

over a year ago

I don't come up with excuses, just have coffee and then tell them there's no interest in taking it further.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Oh I’d a guy say he slipped in the shower hit his head and had to go to hospital. But couldn’t message me to tell me that.. or kik me.. but could be online on fab.. while I was waiting for him in a Starbucks..

Good job I just laugh these things off and enjoyed my cuppa and a read of my book.

over a year ago

"I don't come up with excuses, just have coffee and then tell them there's no interest in taking it further."

Your taking the piss right?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Haven't made any excuses as I'm pretty upfront... But have had to duck a few unwanted kisses from time to time at Socials or at the end of a coffee meet. I've had the top of my head snogged on several occasions as a result

over a year ago

"Oh I’d a guy say he slipped in the shower hit his head and had to go to hospital. But couldn’t message me to tell me that.. or kik me.. but could be online on fab.. while I was waiting for him in a Starbucks..

Good job I just laugh these things off and enjoyed my cuppa and a read of my book. "

I had a guy cancel on me a fortnight ago, family issues, took him at his word until his girlfriend contacted me on his Kik. He still had audacity to message again looking to meet. Politely told no and blocked.

over a year ago

"Haven't made any excuses as I'm pretty upfront... But have had to duck a few unwanted kisses from time to time at Socials or at the end of a coffee meet. I've had the top of my head snogged on several occasions as a result "

Head on a first meet....you hussy

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Haven't made any excuses as I'm pretty upfront... But have had to duck a few unwanted kisses from time to time at Socials or at the end of a coffee meet. I've had the top of my head snogged on several occasions as a result

Head on a first meet....you hussy"

Sometimes I even give the finger...

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Oh I’d a guy say he slipped in the shower hit his head and had to go to hospital. But couldn’t message me to tell me that.. or kik me.. but could be online on fab.. while I was waiting for him in a Starbucks..

Good job I just laugh these things off and enjoyed my cuppa and a read of my book. "

maybe it was his PC at home on fab?

over a year ago

Ive had guys use the "had to go to a funeral" excuse a few times

Ive started to think there is an undiagnosed epidemic with all the fatalities happening down my way lately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Ive had guys use the "had to go to a funeral" excuse a few times

Ive started to think there is an undiagnosed epidemic with all the fatalities happening down my way lately

"

Might be suicides due to government policies.

It seems to be a growing problem among the 50+ year olds.

If youre lucky enough to have made it through your life to get close to retirement age, have a few kids struggling to afford a bedroom in a house let alone a mortgage, and then the goverment tells your kids that they should be provided with a mortgage by you the parent, and if you cant do it then thats not the banks, or their fault, its your failure of parents fault.

That is the actual government stance right now.

over a year ago

If youre lucky enough to have made it through your life to get close to retirement age, have a few kids struggling to afford a bedroom in a house let alone a mortgage, and then the goverment tells your kids that they should be provided with a mortgage by you the parent, and if you cant do it then thats not the banks, or their fault, its your failure of parents fault.

That is the actual government stance right now."

See Cherry? Those were definitely genuine excuses. Stupid government wrecking people’s sex lives

over a year ago

That is the actual government stance right now.

See Cherry? Those were definitely genuine excuses. Stupid government wrecking people’s sex lives "

I finally have a reason to care about the homeless crisis though

over a year ago

"I don't come up with excuses, just have coffee and then tell them there's no interest in taking it further."

This is the right thing to do. I've had the old fake phone call trick done on me before, it's very degrading, would never do it on anyone.

Post new Message to Thread