Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

An interesting cuck proposition...

Jump to newest

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man
over a year ago

Border Area

As a member of another site that has a greater international reach than fab I received an interesting proposition recently.

The lady of a cuckold couple wanted me to take her out to dinner and then come back to her house and fuck her dominantly in front of her husband while verbally abusing him. Pretty standard stuff so far.

Except that they are based in the Seychelles and wanted me to fly over and they would let me stay in their house..!

I'd never chatted to them before and don't know them. Having looked at their validations, it seems this is a "norm" for them.

Now for me it a 'no', but anyone have any Thoughts, opinions or suggestions..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a member of another site that has a greater international reach than fab I received an interesting proposition recently.

The lady of a cuckold couple wanted me to take her out to dinner and then come back to her house and fuck her dominantly in front of her husband while verbally abusing him. Pretty standard stuff so far.

Except that they are based in the Seychelles and wanted me to fly over and they would let me stay in their house..!

I'd never chatted to them before and don't know them. Having looked at their validations, it seems this is a "norm" for them.

Now for me it a 'no', but anyone have any Thoughts, opinions or suggestions..?"

Book a holiday there, if it happens win win

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"As a member of another site that has a greater international reach than fab I received an interesting proposition recently.

Did you ask have they Netflix??

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

go for it as long as they meet you at the airport and you have airb to fall back on lol ok

over a year ago

I had a call from there recently.. I didn't answer obviously, but I wonder was it them?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ring the husband and let fly

U fooking tiny cocked wimp get down the travel agents and book my round trip tickets first class so I can go there and fuck ur hot wife like she deserves from a real man with a real cock nog misserable excuse for cock like u have

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

U fooking tiny cocked wimp get down the travel agents and book my round trip tickets first class so I can go there and fuck ur hot wife like she deserves from a real man with a real cock nog misserable excuse for cock like u have "

Did you have a good time in the Seychelles CJ??

over a year ago

U fooking tiny cocked wimp get down the travel agents and book my round trip tickets first class so I can go there and fuck ur hot wife like she deserves from a real man with a real cock nog misserable excuse for cock like u have "

Except then he'd have your full name and possibly passport details what could go wrong?

Wilder

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

U fooking tiny cocked wimp get down the travel agents and book my round trip tickets first class so I can go there and fuck ur hot wife like she deserves from a real man with a real cock nog misserable excuse for cock like u have

Except then he'd have your full name and possibly passport details what could go wrong?

Wilder"

Theres always one flip u wilder u just poped my next wankbank fantasy

over a year ago

Border Area

"

Wilder

Theres always one flip u wilder u just poped my next wankbank fantasy "

Dont listen to Wilder: I think its a great idea. In my head i’m hearing “Stunt double”. Go for it CJ and let me know how it works out so i can plan my next move. If i dont hear from you i’ll know to avoid and i’ll make sure and send your next if kin my sympathies

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

Wilder

Theres always one flip u wilder u just poped my next wankbank fantasy

Dont listen to Wilder: I think its a great idea. In my head i’m hearing “Stunt double”. Go for it CJ and let me know how it works out so i can plan my next move. If i dont hear from you i’ll know to avoid and i’ll make sure and send your next if kin my sympathies "

Fook it joe yolo

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

So it's like an Air BnB(DSM)

over a year ago

PM me this other site please

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

PM me this other site please "

Moi aussi

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm a bit confused as to why they want a guy from this tiny little island to go all the way there so that they can have a cuckold session. Surely there is someone closer!!!

over a year ago

And this is how people wake up in the middle of nowhere missing a kidney or something else

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Did you ask have they Netflix??"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm a bit confused as to why they want a guy from this tiny little island to go all the way there so that they can have a cuckold session. Surely there is someone closer!!! "

Id say they dont want the neigbbours knowing

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I'm a bit confused as to why they want a guy from this tiny little island to go all the way there so that they can have a cuckold session. Surely there is someone closer!!!

Id say they dont want the neigbbours knowing "

Right.. There is fucking your neighbour, and then there is getting someone to travel nearly 9,000km lol. There is a lot in between

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"I'm a bit confused as to why they want a guy from this tiny little island to go all the way there so that they can have a cuckold session. Surely there is someone closer!!!

Right.. There is fucking your neighbour, and then there is getting someone to travel nearly 9,000km lol. There is a lot in between "

Your right and sure he's only an average Joe at the end of the day

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 18:52:24]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Right.. There is fucking your neighbour, and then there is getting someone to travel nearly 9,000km lol. There is a lot in between if u think of it they are helping the tourist board attract visitors "

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Also the distance and cost involved is a huge risk. What if he goes all that way and they don't get on? What if he can't get a hard on? What is the sex is bad? What if they are weirdos with a house full of nazi memorabilia? This is a likely potential disaster for both sides. We turn done guys from outside the county as its too far and too much pressure as a result of the hassle incurred.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Also the distance and cost involved is a huge risk. What if he goes all that way and they don't get on? What if he can't get a hard on? What is the sex is bad? What if they are weirdos with a house full of nazi memorabilia? This is a likely potential disaster for both sides. We turn done guys from outside the county as its too far and too much pressure as a result of the hassle incurred. "

If me aunt had balls she be me uncle

Knowing the online persona of thd op i doubth he has any inclines to travel

Now lets get back to ur suitation refusing all these overseas visitors u could attract board failte are looking to promote Ireland maybe u should contact them they may havd grants to support u

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Also the distance and cost involved is a huge risk. What if he goes all that way and they don't get on? What if he can't get a hard on? What is the sex is bad? What if they are weirdos with a house full of nazi memorabilia? This is a likely potential disaster for both sides. We turn done guys from outside the county as its too far and too much pressure as a result of the hassle incurred.

Now lets get back to ur suitation refusing all these overseas visitors u could attract board failte are looking to promote Ireland maybe u should contact them they may havd grants to support u

"

LOL. I said we turn down peeps from outside the COUNTY. We would always look for a coffee first and so travelling twice would be necessary. Folks willing to travel across counties twice for a meet have something wrong with them

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Also the distance and cost involved is a huge risk. What if he goes all that way and they don't get on? What if he can't get a hard on? What is the sex is bad? What if they are weirdos with a house full of nazi memorabilia? This is a likely potential disaster for both sides. We turn done guys from outside the county as its too far and too much pressure as a result of the hassle incurred.

LOL. I said we turn down peeps from outside the COUNTY. We would always look for a coffee first and so travelling twice would be necessary. Folks willing to travel across counties twice for a meet have something wrong with them "

Pmsi speed reading isn't my forte ffs fermoy is only over the road ive gone Futher but i do get what ye are saying

over a year ago

Border Area

LOL. I said we turn down peeps from outside the COUNTY. We would always look for a coffee first and so travelling twice would be necessary. Folks willing to travel across counties twice for a meet have something wrong with them

Pmsi speed reading isn't my forte ffs fermoy is only over the road ive gone Futher but i do get what ye are saying "

Holy feck - i turn my back for a few hours and the thread turns into chaos..!!

Ok, she wasnt asking me to go from Ireland as i work and live in Abu Dhabi for most of the year, which is not that far from the Seychelles.

And no, i was never tempted - as the guy above said; validations or not i dont want to wake up in a bath of ice missing a kidney

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Pmsi speed reading isn't my forte ffs fermoy is only over the road ive gone Futher but i do get what ye are saying

Holy feck - i turn my back for a few hours and the thread turns into chaos..!!

Ok, she wasnt asking me to go from Ireland as i work and live in Abu Dhabi for most of the year, which is not that far from the Seychelles.

And no, i was never tempted - as the guy above said; validations or not i dont want to wake up in a bath of ice missing a kidney

"

At least you'd have an interesting topic for a thread afterwards Joe

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

fly over there and show the pathetic cunt how a real man takes care of a woman.

Post new Message to Thread