Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

It finally happen to me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after been on and off this site for a few years and seeing the ladies post about being offered money for their smalls and other such things.

I finally got a mail from some guy wanting to pay me to let him sniff my feet. And I must say I was right cufft with myself and even managed to push up the price he would have to pay me. No idea why these ladies had a problem with this sort of behaviour.

So just to be clear and dont all rush now. But the going rate, to let anyone sniff my feet now is €100.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think there’s a little bit of vomit in my mouth.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"So after been on and off this site for a few years and seeing the ladies post about being offered money for their smalls and other such things.

I finally got a mail from some guy wanting to pay me to let him sniff my feet. And I must say I was right cufft with myself and even managed to push up the price he would have to pay me. No idea why these ladies had a problem with this sort of behaviour.

So just to be clear and dont all rush now. But the going rate, to let anyone sniff my feet now is €100. "

Happy to offer to be your business manager in this venture. Do we know the size of the market? Do we need to get VAT registered? And should we charge more for sniffing your toes?

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"So after been on and off this site for a few years and seeing the ladies post about being offered money for their smalls and other such things.

So just to be clear and dont all rush now. But the going rate, to let anyone sniff my feet now is €100.

Happy to offer to be your business manager in this venture. Do we know the size of the market? Do we need to get VAT registered? And should we charge more for sniffing your toes?"

Does the price pro rata to the size of your feet??

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Happy to offer to be your business manager in this venture. Do we know the size of the market? Do we need to get VAT registered? And should we charge more for sniffing your toes?

Does the price pro rata to the size of your feet??"

Or should we charge more for the right foot and have a gift bundle of both together..?

Theres probably an app we can get built for it too...?

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Or should we charge more for the right foot and have a gift bundle of both together..?

Theres probably an app we can get built for it too...?"

What if one foot is bigger than the other??

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

What if one foot is bigger than the other??"

Its all right. The app will take care of that. Swipe right for right foot and swipe left for left foot

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Its all right. The app will take care of that. Swipe right for right foot and swipe left for left foot "

Tinder feet

I hope none smell like bad fish

over a year ago

"

I hope none smell like bad fish "

Apparently there is a market for everything.

No need for any sales assistant just yet but I might be hiring soon if this takes off.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"

I hope none smell like bad fish

Apparently there is a market for everything.

No need for any sales assistant just yet but I might be hiring soon if this takes off. "

I'll keep my toes crossed for you

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

Its all right. The app will take care of that. Swipe right for right foot and swipe left for left foot

Tinder feet

I hope none smell like bad fish "

I reckon the app is a winner. So much so that people with a foot fetish will want the app more than the feet. Sorry bad fish, but we’re gonna have to cut you out of this: all we’ll need is a pic of each of your feet for the new app. Each time someone swipes we’ll give you a percentage though

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

So just to be clear and dont all rush now. But the going rate, to let anyone sniff my feet now is €100. "

Ah I'd say for that he was expecting more than just a sniff.

If you stuck a pair of stockings on and let him cum on them you'd get more I'm sure

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

If you stuck a pair of stockings on and let him cum on them you'd get more I'm sure "

There will be a surge in mobile phone sales and repairs if you start that fetish Bo.

I'm sure the mobile phone companies will thank you

over a year ago

Maybe it was his way of getting closer to you. His next question may have been what size are they hoping to get an indication of the size of something else lol

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you stuck a pair of stockings on and let him cum on them you'd get more I'm sure

There will be a surge in mobile phone sales and repairs if you start that fetish Bo.

I'm sure the mobile phone companies will thank you "

Lol ye I think I'll leave it to the op I may pass on it

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Lol ye I think I'll leave it to the op I may pass on it "

I await your foot pic

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

If you stuck a pair of stockings on and let him cum on them you'd get more I'm sure "

You really crack me up... can't imagine that...

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Lol ye I think I'll leave it to the op I may pass on it

I await your foot pic "

over a year ago

Just google the vajankle and be prepared to be mesmerized !

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Just google the vajankle and be prepared to be mesmerized ! "

Awe here next the big toe will have a cock shape to it

over a year ago

Ah here!! It's the summer sales

Buy one foot get the other one half price

Or a BOGOF

over a year ago

I'll upload some foot pictures later for people to know what they are getting for their €100.

I'm cool with getting squeezed out of the app sise of thing just once I get my kick back and i get a decent %.

I'm really just dipping my toes into this venture

By *eankaren88Couple
over a year ago

By the sea

"Just google the vajankle and be prepared to be mesmerized ! "

Omg thanks, their are somethings i did not need to know existed

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"I'll upload some foot pictures later for people to know what they are getting for their €100.

I'm cool with getting squeezed out of the app sise of thing just once I get my kick back and i get a decent %.

I'm really just dipping my toes into this venture "

Ok, but once we launch the tinder foot app with your feet pics, people will start to steal them so i’m afraid we’ll have to copyright your feet.

And you will have to do a photoshoot with your feet in different poses and wearing suitably revealing sandals.

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

100 euro...hes paying through the nose for that.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Going rate for my used Victoria Secret panties is €200 ... just saying

Bahahahahahahahaha

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Going rate for my used Victoria Secret panties is €200 ... just saying

Bahahahahahahahaha "

So.... you’re saying that we should put your panties over his feet and charge €300 all in..?

This fantasy is just getting weirder. But, if you’re confident in the power of your panties...

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Bahahahahahahahaha "

How much for the Penney's knickers???

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Bahahahahahahahaha

How much for the Penney's knickers??? "

Defo cheaper. We could afford to put a pair on each foot and not charge too much more..

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Bahahahahahahahaha

How much for the Penney's knickers???

Defo cheaper. We could afford to put a pair on each foot and not charge too much more.."

3 euro hun

By *icole FanningTV/TS
over a year ago

Navan

€100 for a sensual toe-job seems reasonable

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 21:35:53]

By *irl4fucking18Woman
over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 21:36:22]

By *irl4fucking18Woman
over a year ago

city

Is there a discount towards petrol its a long way to Douglas.

By *loki_38Man
over a year ago

Rural

I'll post him my socks for €20

over a year ago

"Is there a discount towards petrol its a long way to Douglas. "

For you I will give a discount code.

And for reference and shit and giggles please see my profile for a picture of my left foot. Apologies for the delay

Post new Message to Thread