Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Abuse

Jump to newest

By *essicaRabbit1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I have been on and off Fab for a long time. I am finding it hard being here now as when going through mails if I don't reply to some I get abused.

I do the same thing open all mails, if interested I leave open and if not I delete, those left open I then reply to. Last night the amount of abuse I got for not replying. I had 365 mails at one point and just kept going as I was opening them. If I replied to every mail I'd never be off my phone.

What does ladies do around this?

Xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have been on and off Fab for a long time. I am finding it hard being here now as when going through mails if I don't reply to some I get abused.

I do the same thing open all mails, if interested I leave open and if not I delete, those left open I then reply to. Last night the amount of abuse I got for not replying. I had 365 mails at one point and just kept going as I was opening them. If I replied to every mail I'd never be off my phone.

Xxxx"

Use filters

over a year ago

Dublin

"I have been on and off Fab for a long time. I am finding it hard being here now as when going through mails if I don't reply to some I get abused.

Xxxx

Use filters "

How can you filter out men who are lunatics or can't take rejection?

By *unLovingCriminalMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 10:08:26]

over a year ago

Xxxx

Use filters

How can you filter out men who are lunatics or can't take rejection?"

You can't, but filtering out non-site supporters and non-verified will certainly cut down on the people who make multiple accounts specifically for the purpose of abusing others. Failing that, just block the ones you're not going to respond to.

By *unLovingCriminalMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way

over a year ago

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way "

That works a treat too

over a year ago

Hey there. I completely understand! I still have a single profile from before I met my partner because sometimes we have our own adventures but the amount of mail I get there is unreal.

I'd say first of all filter out any age ranges you don't want. Maybe filter out single men if thats what you want too. As far as the abuse goes, start reporting and blocking. I block people who message more than once without a reply, I block abusive messengers etc.

You'll never get entirely rid unfortunately. But your profile is only new and it'll probably calm down after a couple of weeks. You need a thick skin on here sometimes Hope it doesn't put you off anyway.

Isserley

over a year ago

Dublin

Cheers Guys will fix up my filters now.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

First few weeks are madness. Once you get through them it calms down.

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't put up new pics and reduce your public gallery to one pic

Don't post on the forum

....It all draws attention

Switch off the fab button on pics

Block single males (approach those ones you're interested in yourself

Use any filter available

Finally don't take the abuse personally, report, block and move on.

over a year ago

Dublin

"First few weeks are madness. Once you get through them it calms down.

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't post on the forum

Use any filter available

Finally don't take the abuse personally, report, block and move on."

Done the filters will follow your suggestions on the gallery, only reason I have more then one was I was being accused of catfishing.

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't post on the forum

Use any filter available

The fact that this has to be done is all that's wrong with this site. I'm not virtue signalling here as I'm no white knight but I can never understand someone with multiple accounts or someone that constantly messages when there's no reply.

I agree with what everyone else says, always have very strict filters, erring on the side of caution.

In my experience (used to get hounded by single males before I set my own filters) blocking even just unverified people will cut out 90% of abuse. There will be some genuine lads cut out too, but thats not on you.

Can't we all just enjoy ourselves folks!?

over a year ago

Dublin

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't post on the forum

Use any filter available

The fact that this has to be done is all that's wrong with this site. I'm not virtue signalling here as I'm no white knight but I can never understand someone with multiple accounts or someone that constantly messages when there's no reply.

I agree with what everyone else says, always have very strict filters, erring on the side of caution.

In my experience (used to get hounded by single males before I set my own filters) blocking even just unverified people will cut out 90% of abuse. There will be some genuine lads cut out too, but thats not on you.

Can't we all just enjoy ourselves folks!? "

I have literally blocked everyone on here very few can mail and it rules out those I'm looking for just to try cut out the headers.

over a year ago

You can mail anyone even people or ages you have filtered and they can then reply. So keep filters on and do your own searching send them an email and then they can reply ...much more peace that way

over a year ago

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't post on the forum

Use any filter available

Can't we all just enjoy ourselves folks!?

I have literally blocked everyone on here very few can mail and it rules out those I'm looking for just to try cut out the headers."

I have my filters set that males 36-48 can only message me, no females, no couples, no newbies, have to have public photos etc and unfortunately the odd twat gets through. But as someone else said just block, report and move on.

over a year ago

Oh to have hundreds of messages lol

You can’t filter out lunatics. But why can’t you be more proactive and selective and go looking for what looks good for you ?. Guys here send hundreds of messages to get the odd reply. So block all messages if it’s that onerous and act as if you are a guy on here and go looking for what u want. I might get 1 unsolicited new message a week which normally means she is interested and we take it from there. I can’t imagine 350 women messaging me lol- id go friggin nuts - I mean how do u deal with that scenario ????

over a year ago

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way "

Blocking single males is effective. Kinda too effective and ruins it for the good ones.

That said. I'd rather see a lady enjoy her time her, feel safe, not be abused in any way she doesn't request, over my own ability to make contact (I mean a lot of people like to be abused and talked disgustingly to but even that must be consensual. Ie by text, vocally or in a BDSM setting)

over a year ago

Dublin

"Oh to have hundreds of messages lol

You can’t filter out lunatics. But why can’t you be more proactive and selective and go looking for what looks good for you ?. Guys here send hundreds of messages to get the odd reply. So block all messages if it’s that onerous and act as if you are a guy on here and go looking for what u want. I might get 1 unsolicited new message a week which normally means she is interested and we take it from there. I can’t imagine 350 women messaging me lol- id go friggin nuts - I mean how do u deal with that scenario ????"

Having 350 isn't a good thing. I'm not looking for loads of men. I'm looking for what interests me. So I'll block everyone out and do my own mailing.

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

You can’t filter out lunatics. But why can’t you be more proactive and selective and go looking for what looks good for you ?. Guys here send hundreds of messages to get the odd reply. So block all messages if it’s that onerous and act as if you are a guy on here and go looking for what u want. I might get 1 unsolicited new message a week which normally means she is interested and we take it from there. I can’t imagine 350 women messaging me lol- id go friggin nuts - I mean how do u deal with that scenario ????

Having 350 isn't a good thing. I'm not looking for loads of men. I'm looking for what interests me. So I'll block everyone out and do my own mailing."

Very good plan!

Please keep us updated, would love to know how the "drama" unfolds !

over a year ago

Having 350 isn't a good thing. I'm not looking for loads of men. I'm looking for what interests me. So I'll block everyone out and do my own mailing."

Exactly, saves time and frustration for all!

over a year ago

Just ignore the weirdos

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 10:47:13]

over a year ago

Soz. Replied in the wrong section

over a year ago

Having 350 isn't a good thing. I'm not looking for loads of men. I'm looking for what interests me. So I'll block everyone out and do my own mailing.

Very good plan!

Please keep us updated, would love to know how the "drama" unfolds ! "

And please post more often, your profile pic is a breath of fresh air, I'm sure we all agree guys?

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Filter non site supporters, unverified and no public pics. If you delete and don’t reply don’t even bother reading if they message again just delete and block. You need a thick skin here. You could spend ages sending no thanks and still get abuse back. Just delete and ignore

By *eadyfun68Man
over a year ago

Somewhere moist... ;-)

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 14:38:07]

By *eadyfun68Man
over a year ago

Somewhere moist... ;-)

"Filter non site supporters, unverified and no public pics. If you delete and don’t reply don’t even bother reading if they message again just delete and block. You need a thick skin here. You could spend ages sending no thanks and still get abuse back. Just delete and ignore "
this explain so much......

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

You know where I am

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 15:17:24]

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Newsflash: filters dont work for lunatics, hot heads and guys with rejection issues.

Think about it. Do you see the button labeled “Lunatic Filter” anywhere..?!

All you are doing by using filters is reducing the chances of everyone, lunatics and good guys equally. Filters just set your preferences.

The only way to deal with lunatics is to use the “block” facility, which is time consuming.

Did any of the ladies who are having this issue ever stop to think WHY they are having the issue?

Is it ‘just’ because you are a woman? Or because you have made your profile - mostly your profile pics - look so damed attractive/hot/horny/sexy/whatever term you want to use.

If you are really serious, change your profile to make it look less appealing. If you look great then you will attract attention. So perhaps if you dial down you may get some breathing space?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 15:17:24]"

So your saying the women should change and behave in a way to not stir up the guys interest?

Why should they have to in this day and age?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 15:17:24]

So your saying the women should change and behave in a way to not stir up the guys interest?

Why should they have to in this day and age? "

....for the reason posted by the OP...?!

Come on: keep up..

over a year ago

JessicaRabbit1 be who you and and look for what you want, use the filters and block any aggressive ones that get through

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Newsflash: filters dont work for lunatics, hot heads and guys with rejection issues.

All you are doing by using filters is reducing the chances of everyone, lunatics and good guys equally. Filters just set your preferences.

The only way to deal with lunatics is to use the “block” facility, which is time consuming.

Did any of the ladies who are having this issue ever stop to think WHY they are having the issue?

Is it ‘just’ because you are a woman? Or because you have made your profile - mostly your profile pics - look so damed attractive/hot/horny/sexy/whatever term you want to use.

If you are really serious, change your profile to make it look less appealing. If you look great then you will attract attention. So perhaps if you dial down you may get some breathing space?"

My profile is kept pretty tame and I still get abuse every so often. I just block and ignore now. But you get abuse for answering mail or for not answering mail. You can't win really. Some people are just assholes. There is no need for the abuse and it doesn't matter how much you dial it down the abuse will still happen from time to time.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 19/07/19 15:27:25]

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Even if your age filters can't be narrowed (I think yours are quite wide), you can still filter other things like newbies (who get overexcited and mail the planet their cock pics), people with no public pics, or even non-subscribers.

I find I really only have to employ full filters at weekends when the horny hangover brigade are mailing en masse, the rest of the week I can post pics and status updates without attracting more mail than I can manage.

I've had one grumpy one in the past week... Not someone I didn't reply to, but someone I said no thanks to.... His response was typically childish, and naturally assumed that I must not 'be able for' him.... First block button use of the entire week!

over a year ago

Block all men and contact the guys you like. More work on your part but you are in control.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Block all men and contact the guys you like. More work on your part but you are in control. "

Good plan.... but.... if all men are blocked and she contacts ones she likes they prob will not be able to respond to her...

over a year ago

"Block all men and contact the guys you like. More work on your part but you are in control.

Good plan.... but.... if all men are blocked and she contacts ones she likes they prob will not be able to respond to her... "

Yes but OP can contact guys on her terms. For example contacting guys are well verified as opposed get emailed by unverified loons. There is less of a chance a guy who is well verified will be acting like a child.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Block all men and contact the guys you like. More work on your part but you are in control.

Good plan.... but.... if all men are blocked and she contacts ones she likes they prob will not be able to respond to her...

Yes but OP can contact guys on her terms. For example contacting guys are well verified as opposed get emailed by unverified loons. There is less of a chance a guy who is well verified will be acting like a child."

Agreed, but its still one way traffic: all men blocked by the OP means that if she messages a guy she likes he cant respond to her as all men are blocked..! You see the problem...?

over a year ago

I think they can reply to emails?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"I think they can reply to emails?"

You sure..?

over a year ago

Yes but OP can contact guys on her terms. For example contacting guys are well verified as opposed get emailed by unverified loons. There is less of a chance a guy who is well verified will be acting like a child.

Agreed, but its still one way traffic: all men blocked by the OP means that if she messages a guy she likes he cant respond to her as all men are blocked..! You see the problem...?"

No. The way the filters work is that if the OP emails a guy, they can automatically reply. The filters are lifted.

But if that guy becomes abusive....the OP can then block and that guy cannot view profile or email anymore

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Agreed, but its still one way traffic: all men blocked by the OP means that if she messages a guy she likes he cant respond to her as all men are blocked..! You see the problem...?

No. The way the filters work is that if the OP emails a guy, they can automatically reply. The filters are lifted.

But if that guy becomes abusive....the OP can then block and that guy cannot view profile or email anymore "

I did not know this - apologies for making a baseless point...

over a year ago

But if that guy becomes abusive....the OP can then block and that guy cannot view profile or email anymore

I did not know this - apologies for making a baseless point... "

NP 8) It is good to know the functionality of the site....for everyone.

over a year ago

In the meantime:

Don't do status updates

Don't post on the forum

Use any filter available

I can see how that works but you shouldn't have to not enjoy any of the site's feature because of idiots.

Block block block I say.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

From one guys perspective...

If I send a mail and it gets opened & read, I'm happy

..If the sent message then gets immediately deleted,

that stings for a few moments,

(Yes, that includes me too...)

Most guys (fingers crossed) just move on

...but there are a few guys who will take it as personally

as a slap or a drink to the face

One diplomatic solution could be...

to read the message and leave read

then delete an hour or even one day later

over a year ago

Very good plan!

Please keep us updated, would love to know how the "drama" unfolds ! "

*Yawn* Oh diddums... Poor babygirl is annoyed that Daddy isn't pre-selecting her fanbase of willing male young horn. More news at 11.

She'll block single males now, then moan about having to do the extra work by growing a pair and making the effort to message single guys she likes.

Pretty soon, *she'll* feel under pressure to prove herself that she's interesting enough to warrant results from the 0.001% of local site users she's interested in but **they're** too busy getting laid/ghosting/Caspering/stalking their exes to reply within the five-minute timeframe her attention span and ego demand.

So she'll get bored and remove the single male filters.

And on and on the merry-go-round we go.

Spare me.

I like this site the way it is. It's the ideal balance between filtering out all the blaggards on other sites while still protecting my anonymity. And the jackasses that do end up in my inbox get their fair share of Right-Back-Atchas... Cos sometimes I get bored on the loo too!

I don't take single guys' or couple's profiles at face value because anyone with half a brain knows that an erect mickey/clit has no conscience, especially if it hides behind an anonymous porn shot.

over a year ago

"

*Yawn* Oh diddums... Poor babygirl is annoyed that Daddy isn't pre-selecting her fanbase of willing male young horn. More news at 11.

She'll block single males now, then moan about having to do the extra work by growing a pair and making the effort to message single guys she likes.

Pretty soon, *she'll* feel under pressure to prove herself that she's interesting enough to warrant results from the 0.001% of local site users she's interested in but **they're** too busy getting laid/ghosting/Caspering/stalking their exes to reply within the five-minute timeframe her attention span and ego demand.

Spare me.

I like this site the way it is. It's the ideal balance between filtering out all the blaggards on other sites while still protecting my anonymity. And the jackasses that do end up in my inbox get their fair share of Right-Back-Atchas... Cos sometimes I get bored on the loo too!

I don't take single guys' or couple's profiles at face value because anyone with half a brain knows that an erect mickey/clit has no conscience, especially if it hides behind an anonymous porn shot.

"

This was bloody hilarious..on second thought, yea...you'll work it out.

over a year ago

Dublin

Green is definitely NOT your colour darling! Lol

Very good plan!

Spare me.

"

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

Xxxx

Use filters

They are wankers , not educated not taught about treating people with respect, specially ladies but everybody really , they don't deserve a answer and being nice can't help them, block and pray the next generation!! Our kids will be better, big hugs for you

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Very good plan!

Spare me.

"

Let the princess share the drama she is going through!

I can't wait to see how it unfolds !

You are only speaking out of Fab jealousy.

Not the spirit of the Fab community, who likes to help little princesses in distress, with precious advice.

I am so pleased to see so many brave single men, giving sound advice!

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Newsflash: filters dont work for lunatics, hot heads and guys with rejection issues.

If you are really serious, change your profile to make it look less appealing. If you look great then you will attract attention. So perhaps if you dial down you may get some breathing space?"

No don't stop being sexy amazing gorgeous , as us sane guys and gals love you for who you are , don't tone anything down , they are trolls behaving like kids , actually it's an insult to kids they are wankers

over a year ago

Cheers Joe I'll try this the attention is getting too much....

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Agreed, but its still one way traffic: all men blocked by the OP means that if she messages a guy she likes he cant respond to her as all men are blocked..! You see the problem...?"

Once contact has been made they can reply. Filtering men, women or couples from contacting you just means they can't initiate contact... But they can reply if you do, just as people you chatted with before using mail filters can still contact you.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

Xxxx"

Daddy is one lucky man and you are one lucky lady ,Daddy will give you big cuddles when he gets home

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

If you are really serious, change your profile to make it look less appealing. If you look great then you will attract attention. So perhaps if you dial down you may get some breathing space?

Cheers Joe I'll try this the attention is getting too much...."

Ah come on silver be serious. No matter what you do your inbox will always be overflowing, ya big roide..!!

over a year ago

Cheers Joe I'll try this the attention is getting too much....

Ah come on silver be serious. No matter what you do your inbox will always be overflowing, ya big roide..!! "

They just keep breeching my filters the filther fuckers....

Filther fuckers fiddling my filters

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It happens.

Block and report if they continue to bother you.

over a year ago

Xxxx"

I have filters up. Only those whom I sent a mail and not on the block list (yet ) can mail me

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Xxxx

Use filters

if all men were blocked by women, u won't have many men here for long. I said it a bit after first joining, numbers are way to lobsided. There will always be more men but you could restrict the numbers and make the balance somewhat more sustainable but while the site is taken in money this will not be considered.

over a year ago

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way if all men were blocked by women, u won't have many men here for long. I said it a bit after first joining, numbers are way to lobsided. There will always be more men but you could restrict the numbers and make the balance somewhat more sustainable but while the site is taken in money this will not be considered. "

Your right we need a single male culling.... how are we going to decide who stays or goes

over a year ago

Tipperary

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way if all men were blocked by women, u won't have many men here for long. I said it a bit after first joining, numbers are way to lobsided. There will always be more men but you could restrict the numbers and make the balance somewhat more sustainable but while the site is taken in money this will not be considered.

Your right we need a single male culling.... how are we going to decide who stays or goes"

it should of been implemented long before now.

over a year ago

" Green is definetly...."

Love it!

over a year ago

Xxxx

Use filters

Block all single men and just write to the ones who interest you,that way the psychos cant write to you and the ones who aren't wont have a problem either way if all men were blocked by women, u won't have many men here for long. I said it a bit after first joining, numbers are way to lobsided. There will always be more men but you could restrict the numbers and make the balance somewhat more sustainable but while the site is taken in money this will not be considered.

Your right we need a single male culling.... how are we going to decide who stays or goesit should of been implemented long before now. "

Lets say the site staopped taking in money... how would you decode what men could join or not

over a year ago

Tipperary

Xxxx

Use filters

Your right we need a single male culling.... how are we going to decide who stays or goesit should of been implemented long before now.

Lets say the site staopped taking in money... how would you decode what men could join or not"

you eliminate a select number of men to reduce it to a figure. U then allow men join as other leave. I'm sure men delete their accounts here on a weekly basis. Also ips can be tracked for anybody been abusive in private mail. Banned for good. I'd say for even some women signing in to 100 mail or so cannot be enjoyable.

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

This is the reason why I never mail first. Because I understand the amount of mails and the amount of BS the ladies get on here. So guys just can't take a hint and shouldn't be on a site like this or any of that matter if they can't take rejection.

over a year ago

Dublin

It's great seeing understanding from alot of men on this matter.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Didn't know I could block Unverified, so that's today's lesson quota fulfilled. Thanks.

As for the dial down your profile stuff, sorry?

Why should anyone have to adjust their pics (when they are genuine) of themselves?

Fuck that!

Be who you are and post whatever pics you want

The only censorship that should be in play is your own.

Use Public pics and Private pics wisely, according to your own needs/limits but never feel that you should take a pic because of a certain audience, unless you are playing to a particular kink maybe.

Be who you are, post what you like, filter and block as you see fit.

Use Fab as it suits you and avoid a Sky Remote or Budweiser can for size/capacity comparing and have a great Fab experience

Fuck the begrudgers!

Sorry! I meant block the begrudgers and nut jobs and fuck the ones you want

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"It's great seeing understanding from alot of men on this matter."
you should let the guys you don't fancy take the video of your treats for daddy and I get two friends and lots of smiling on my part

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"It's great seeing understanding from alot of men on this matter.you should let the guys you don't fancy take the video of your treats for daddy and I get two friends and lots of smiling on my part "

WTF?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"It's great seeing understanding from alot of men on this matter.you should let the guys you don't fancy take the video of your treats for daddy and I get two friends and lots of smiling on my part "

WTF?

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

"It's great seeing understanding from alot of men on this matter.you should let the guys you don't fancy take the video of your treats for daddy and I get two friends and lots of smiling on my part

WTF? "

Glad I'm not the only one had that reaction

By *m233Man
over a year ago

dublin

Xxxx"

Pity I can’t mail you... damn filters

over a year ago

As a cpl should the other half be helping out with the post.

over a year ago

Maybe off topic slightly, but I prefer to not message any lady first purely because of the amount of shite they get in their inbox... only will message after the wink back to me or Fab some pics.. again probably limiting myself but worth it not to be annoying anyone...????

over a year ago

As in life, there’s fuckwits all over the place. Get your filters up and do a search and set your criteria of what you like and it should bring up some people you can mail and take it from there.

over a year ago

Xxxx"

if you don't read a msg and delete it that's fair, if you read it and delete it that's fair, there shouldn't be any hurt feelings.

Post new Message to Thread