Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Northern ireland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me thay notices it or is the northern ireland swinging scene going a bit stale? I travel with work do different parts of europe and the swinging scene is amazing in most other cities.

We need a club for one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyglintWoman
over a year ago

Any

Business opportunity for you OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have a club. Look at the uk club listings on fab and u will find us under Northern Ireland. Website and details r all there. We also list all our parties on the fab events page. As organisers our biggest problem is finding enough single ladies to balance out with the huge demand for by single gents.

over a year ago

Thats kind of what im Getting at. The imballance! Lol ive been on the forums since the days of uk chatterbox and such but ghe scene in NI seems to have slipped. Maybe just because i have slipped in to the catagory of thousands of single men now.

over a year ago

There is definitely a shortage of ladies & particularly in the West. That's just How it or currently.

over a year ago

"Is it just me thay notices it or is the northern ireland swinging scene going a bit stale? I travel with work do different parts of europe and the swinging scene is amazing in most other cities.

We need a club for one! "

Yea it’s really dead I’ve only really been around for a short time in comparison to others but it’s obvious the dip in activity and it’s upsetting

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

From our point of view there doesn’t seem much of a dip, maybe there are fewer ladies and couples but the number of single men getting in touch (even those we don’t want to) has increased.

Therein lies the issue. Here are the numbers based on a meet we posted not that long ago.

We asked for a verified man under 40 who could meet the next day (a Saturday) in Belfast.

350 messages.

About 200 were unverified or over the age we asked for “sure age is just a number” “I was well verified on my old profile”

At least 100 said - “come to my place in (not Belfast)”

Another 100 odd said something like, “ I can’t meet on the day you have specified, but I can meet now / later / in six weeks time”

As some guys fell into multiple categories above that leaves only about 10 potential guys. Still not a bad number but a LOT of work to get there.

Out of the 10, 5 immediately got quite aggressive demanding intimate details about what she would do to him or demanded things she just wasn’t willing to do. 1 refused to swap pics and the rest wouldn’t arrange a time or place to meet so were just time wasters.

We met no one, this is not unusual with single guys. Couples are much better.

It’s not that there is less swinging, it just involves less single men.

over a year ago

"From our point of view there doesn’t seem much of a dip, maybe there are fewer ladies and couples but the number of single men getting in touch (even those we don’t want to) has increased.

Therein lies the issue. Here are the numbers based on a meet we posted not that long ago.

We asked for a verified man under 40 who could meet the next day (a Saturday) in Belfast.

350 messages.

About 200 were unverified or over the age we asked for “sure age is just a number” “I was well verified on my old profile”

Another 100 odd said something like, “ I can’t meet on the day you have specified, but I can meet now / later / in six weeks time”

As some guys fell into multiple categories above that leaves only about 10 potential guys. Still not a bad number but a LOT of work to get there.

Out of the 10, 5 immediately got quite aggressive demanding intimate details about what she would do to him or demanded things she just wasn’t willing to do. 1 refused to swap pics and the rest wouldn’t arrange a time or place to meet so were just time wasters.

"

Can they not read lol ?

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"From our point of view there doesn’t seem much of a dip, maybe there are fewer ladies and couples but the number of single men getting in touch (even those we don’t want to) has increased.

350 messages.

"

Getting 350 message is great(although most not suitable). I put a coffee meet up and dont get one from belfast area

over a year ago

350 messages.

Getting 350 message is great(although most not suitable). I put a coffee meet up and dont get one from belfast area "

I have put up coffee meets a couple of times and I'd say once I got a reply and the person was out of my range. It's not just northern Ireland.

over a year ago

350 messages.

Getting 350 message is great(although most not suitable). I put a coffee meet up and dont get one from belfast area "

350 messages lol.... even a smooth silver fox with an acrobatic tongue like me haven had that many messages in over a year lol

over a year ago

I would meet for coffee! Lol

Post new Message to Thread