Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Curious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've a quick question is there a point on being on fabs if your straight and 20 year's old cause ive been messaging everyone with no luck so yeah let me know if your around my age and have you had any luck ps and ladies see drop me a text

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Lots of straight folk, bi folk and gay folk get meets, and people of all ages shapes and sizes get meets. You'll be someone's cup of tea... But it helps to read profiles to make sure it's tea they're looking for...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you think the fact your messaging everyone might come across in your messages?

You might be a little below a good majority of people preferences but if you take your time interacting on here and try and get along to a m+g I am sure you will find a few willing bodies

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Do you think the fact your messaging everyone might come across in your messages?

You might be a little below a good majority of people preferences but if you take your time interacting on here and try and get along to a m+g I am sure you will find a few willing bodies "

I'm in agreement with Shorty... You get a feel for when someone is messaging everyone online and hoping someone (anyone at all!) will bite. It feeds into the looking for a 'piece of meat' cliché and most women won't even reply.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I have been a newbie on here and I can promise you lad, don't focus all your attention on 1/2 women. At your age, you will struggle. I wen't along purposefully here at the beginning for 2 weeks, without knowing the forum was here, trying to send detailed mail to women, picking stuff from profiles etc, made very little difference. By fussy though, don't lower your standards at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Didn't expect so many replies haha well looks like I might aswell stick around on fabs for a little while longer

Post new Message to Thread