Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

All aspects

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

For a person whose not a swinger, would you meet a person whose not into all aspects of swinging, just purely sex? It's not a trick thread, just a straight out question. Nobody will get offend. It's just a yes/no answer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe

over a year ago

Yup..not a bother.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Define swinger.

As for the question, yes, of course, no problem, I've done it several times.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

Define "all aspects of swinging " I've no problem meeting anyone

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Sure most of the lads on here admit they would never share their girlfriend if they had one.

By *adforit1304Man
over a year ago

Limerick/Clare

Yes if i was lucky enough

over a year ago

Tipperary

To put it simply, into the social aspect, parties, meet and greets as well as sex. Basically if somebody signed up here and their sole interest was sex, would you consider them?

By *eys00Man
over a year ago

have boots will travel

Can't see why not. Not everyone enjoys the exhibitionist/public nature of parties and socials (personally I do so that's not a dig) but prefer the excitement of a hotel meet or home meet, etc. Each to their own, if interests align then have at it!

over a year ago

Yes of course

over a year ago

We don't do socials, clubs, parties or m & g. It doesn't seem to stop people from wanting to meet us

over a year ago

Tipperary

"We don't do socials, clubs, parties or m & g. It doesn't seem to stop people from wanting to meet us "
do u do one off sexual encounters?

over a year ago

yes would do & have done just for sex ... technically swingers are couples swooping partners for sex...if it's one on one ... is that not the same as getting lucky at a nightclub & going home for sex

over a year ago

Tipperary

"yes would do & have done just for sex ... technically swingers are couples swooping partners for sex...if it's one on one ... is that not the same as getting lucky at a nightclub & going home for sex"
I have found some on here are not interested with the pure basic of a maybe one off sexual encounter. There could be a 3 step rule. Meet/cam see if there is an attraction, step 2, meet for coffee and 3 sexual encounter or if you're happy enough after the cam chat, you could go straight to sex on part 2.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"yes would do & have done just for sex ... technically swingers are couples swooping partners for sex...if it's one on one ... is that not the same as getting lucky at a nightclub & going home for sexI have found some on here are not interested with the pure basic of a maybe one off sexual encounter. There could be a 3 step rule. Meet/cam see if there is an attraction, step 2, meet for coffee and 3 sexual encounter or if you're happy enough after the cam chat, you could go straight to sex on part 2. "

Would that not be a sensible thing to do in view of their safety?

over a year ago

Tipperary

"yes would do & have done just for sex ... technically swingers are couples swooping partners for sex...if it's one on one ... is that not the same as getting lucky at a nightclub & going home for sexI have found some on here are not interested with the pure basic of a maybe one off sexual encounter. There could be a 3 step rule. Meet/cam see if there is an attraction, step 2, meet for coffee and 3 sexual encounter or if you're happy enough after the cam chat, you could go straight to sex on part 2.

Would that not be a sensible thing to do in view of their safety?"

you have had people in the past on here, having spoke with people on cam, basically using that as their "social". No matter who you meet through the net, you're taking a risk.

over a year ago

"We don't do socials, clubs, parties or m & g. It doesn't seem to stop people from wanting to meet us do u do one off sexual encounters?"

If the first time goes well, why wouldn't we meet them again?

over a year ago

Tipperary

"We don't do socials, clubs, parties or m & g. It doesn't seem to stop people from wanting to meet us do u do one off sexual encounters?

If the first time goes well, why wouldn't we meet them again?"

just on the recent topic of regulars, if you're a fair distance from somebody, it's possibly not going to be a regular thing. Can you do one offs or is it not in your make up?

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"yes would do & have done just for sex ... technically swingers are couples swooping partners for sex...if it's one on one ... is that not the same as getting lucky at a nightclub & going home for sexI have found some on here are not interested with the pure basic of a maybe one off sexual encounter. There could be a 3 step rule. Meet/cam see if there is an attraction, step 2, meet for coffee and 3 sexual encounter or if you're happy enough after the cam chat, you could go straight to sex on part 2. "

So don't bother with them if it doesn't suit you or your perception of this site. A person can have as many rules about whatever they want. It's up to each individual to decide how and who they want to share their body with.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"To put it simply, into the social aspect, parties, meet and greets as well as sex. Basically if somebody signed up here and their sole interest was sex, would you consider them?"

Yup... Have met a few who shy away from public appearances and have a preference for more intimate meets.

over a year ago

"We don't do socials, clubs, parties or m & g. It doesn't seem to stop people from wanting to meet us do u do one off sexual encounters?

If the first time goes well, why wouldn't we meet them again?just on the recent topic of regulars, if you're a fair distance from somebody, it's possibly not going to be a regular thing. Can you do one offs or is it not in your make up?"

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?

over a year ago

Tipperary

If the first time goes well, why wouldn't we meet them again?just on the recent topic of regulars, if you're a fair distance from somebody, it's possibly not going to be a regular thing. Can you do one offs or is it not in your make up?

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?"

my world is very simplified in a sexual nature. I could meet somebody have a great time with them (sex wise) and possibly never have sex again. Is that bad? Course not. everybody enjoyed themselves. Move onto your next fantasy if you have 1.

over a year ago

If the first time goes well, why wouldn't we meet them again?just on the recent topic of regulars, if you're a fair distance from somebody, it's possibly not going to be a regular thing. Can you do one offs or is it not in your make up?

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?my world is very simplified in a sexual nature. I could meet somebody have a great time with them (sex wise) and possibly never have sex again. Is that bad? Course not. everybody enjoyed themselves. Move onto your next fantasy if you have 1. "

But you can get so much more fun from a situation where there is a growing trust and intimacy and the further exploration that follows. I've got nothing against one-offs per se, had plenty in my time, but it's fun to extend the acquaintance and it's possibilities.

over a year ago

Tipperary

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?my world is very simplified in a sexual nature. I could meet somebody have a great time with them (sex wise) and possibly never have sex again. Is that bad? Course not. everybody enjoyed themselves. Move onto your next fantasy if you have 1.

But you can get so much more fun from a situation where there is a growing trust and intimacy and the further exploration that follows. I've got nothing against one-offs per se, had plenty in my time, but it's fun to extend the acquaintance and it's possibilities."

everyone is diff but on past experience the one thing I want to stay away from is growing intimacy. I suppose I should go for older women in a sexual capacity. Less chance they'd want to keep me in their dungeon forever

over a year ago

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?my world is very simplified in a sexual nature. I could meet somebody have a great time with them (sex wise) and possibly never have sex again. Is that bad? Course not. everybody enjoyed themselves. Move onto your next fantasy if you have 1.

But you can get so much more fun from a situation where there is a growing trust and intimacy and the further exploration that follows. I've got nothing against one-offs per se, had plenty in my time, but it's fun to extend the acquaintance and it's possibilities.everyone is diff but on past experience the one thing I want to stay away from is growing intimacy. I suppose I should go for older women in a sexual capacity. Less chance they'd want to keep me in their dungeon forever "

I always believed in tossing the minnows back in

over a year ago

Tipperary

But you can get so much more fun from a situation where there is a growing trust and intimacy and the further exploration that follows. I've got nothing against one-offs per se, had plenty in my time, but it's fun to extend the acquaintance and it's possibilities.everyone is diff but on past experience the one thing I want to stay away from is growing intimacy. I suppose I should go for older women in a sexual capacity. Less chance they'd want to keep me in their dungeon forever

I always believed in tossing the minnows back in "

over a year ago

There's a range of possibilities between one-off and regular. Your world view seems terribly black and white. It's difficult to find a good match so why wouldn't we make the most of it when we do?my world is very simplified in a sexual nature. I could meet somebody have a great time with them (sex wise) and possibly never have sex again. Is that bad? Course not. everybody enjoyed themselves. Move onto your next fantasy if you have 1. "

I'd say you'd find this more common than not especially when your younger, some people want to settle after a while, others don't, there's nothing extraordinary about it...

Post new Message to Thread