Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Save the Bush

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There’s huge talk about going au natural at the moment and letting your garden grow wild for the good of the environment and the planet.

Should it extend to the human body I for one like a bit of bush as it is more womanly in my opinion compared to the bald look?

Would u join the grow the bush movement ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Typical, just when I’ve finished laser... I’m never in style

By *assie2019Couple
over a year ago

Kilkenny

I like men hairy. Prefer women smooth. Is that sexist?

over a year ago

Ahh bash u always be in style

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Don’t think the hair style would bother me one way or the other..... on the right woman! But prefer no or very little hair

over a year ago

I trim and tidy but never remove it all, refuse to give in to the body fascists.

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

"I trim and tidy but never remove it all, refuse to give in to the body fascists."

No one could have a problem with that.... I think women and men too should do the same

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

A big bush? Holy Jesus what's the world coming 2!?

over a year ago

"Typical, just when I’ve finished laser... I’m never in style "

Conjures images of Sean Connery on a table with the laser moving ever higher towards his jewels..

over a year ago

I like both, but really it depends if I have an attraction to the person, clean and neat and tidy and it dosnt really bother me...

over a year ago

"Typical, just when I’ve finished laser... I’m never in style

Conjures images of Sean Connery on a table with the laser moving ever higher towards his jewels.. "

That image is not far off the mark

over a year ago

I have to say I love how the smooth look feels. The skin is so smooth and soft

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

"I trim and tidy but never remove it all, refuse to give in to the body fascists."

Same

By *unLovingCriminalMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

Personally I condition and it helps when the shaver is out of order it's like a cloud between my legs but shaved 99.9 percent of the time is preferred

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Pulling hairs out of your mouth is not a good look for either a guy or a girl.

over a year ago

"Typical, just when I’ve finished laser... I’m never in style

Conjures images of Sean Connery on a table with the laser moving ever higher towards his jewels..

That image is not far off the mark "

Tanned, toned, sexy, Smooth charming, Mr bash your the envy of fab

over a year ago

A good on you Casey my type of lady

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

I like both, but have a preference for natural or lightly trimmed. I all fully behind the "bring back the bush" campaign

over a year ago

I prefer smooth on men or women ...if a woman is to have some hair, then trimmed & neat above the clit...clit down & lips to be smooth.

next it will be bring back hairy arm pits

over a year ago

"A good on you Casey my type of lady "

It's a bit sad that the hallmarks of sexual maturity have become something to be ashamed of.

By *ewby 7Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Same, never liked that bald look

over a year ago

Casey I agree men should look like men and women like women was it men who drove the bush away?

Would men shave their legs or armpits if all of a sudden women demanded it?

over a year ago

Newbie I like your style u and Casey the honoury members of the bush club

over a year ago

"Casey I agree men should look like men and women like women was it men who drove the bush away?

Would men shave their legs or armpits if all of a sudden women demanded it?"

Plenty of younger men in particular now removing all their body hair.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Nope... But purely because I hate having body hair. Always feel much cleaner when I'm waxed. Pre-wax fuzzy foof week is my grumpy week

over a year ago

Casey I’ve a believer in each to their own and what one person finds sexy another won’t and that is what makes us all unique. I surpose the question is what or who drives those choices the person or society?

By *assie2019Couple
over a year ago

Kilkenny

"Nope... But purely because I hate having body hair. Always feel much cleaner when I'm waxed. Pre-wax fuzzy foof week is my grumpy week "

Same

over a year ago

Play run wild and run free for a month or two

over a year ago

"Casey I’ve a believer in each to their own and what one person finds sexy another won’t and that is what makes us all unique. I surpose the question is what or who drives those choices the person or society?"

The desire to fit in with whatever is currently perceived as the norm

over a year ago

Yes I get that but someone or something dictates that at any given time so say the bush all the rage in the seventies. In the 2000’s a man with a beard or bald was considered odd and unfashionable then in the last few years it’s hipster to have a beard and be completely bald.

So working on that theory the bush will be back let’s start the trend

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Play run wild and run free for a month or two "

Did it while I was in a leg brace after an accident last year and couldn't get to the salon for a few months.... Never again!!!

over a year ago

yes with starts heading down the legs time to take action even I not that much of fan

over a year ago

"A good on you Casey my type of lady

It's a bit sad that the hallmarks of sexual maturity have become something to be ashamed of. "

I’m not ashamed of any part of my body. It’s preference. I shape my eye brows, shave my legs and have laser in a couple of places. Bar basic hygiene any make up or adornment could be seen as being done out of shame or insecurity. Hardly fair to lay all that on a smooth fou-fou

over a year ago

It's a bit sad that the hallmarks of sexual maturity have become something to be ashamed of.

I’m not ashamed of any part of my body. It’s preference. I shape my eye brows, shave my legs and have laser in a couple of places. Bar basic hygiene any make up or adornment could be seen as being done out of shame or insecurity. Hardly fair to lay all that on a smooth fou-fou"

You may say it's preference but these things are dictated by fashion. It's reached a point where many people equate pubic hair with a lack of hygiene.

over a year ago

I’m not ashamed of any part of my body. It’s preference. I shape my eye brows, shave my legs and have laser in a couple of places. Bar basic hygiene any make up or adornment could be seen as being done out of shame or insecurity. Hardly fair to lay all that on a smooth fou-fou

You may say it's preference but these things are dictated by fashion. It's reached a point where many people equate pubic hair with a lack of hygiene."

Everything is done out of fashion. Big brows, thin brows, fake tan, porcelain skin, perms, straightened hair!

No part of the human body is inherently dirty and shouldn’t be perceived as such.

over a year ago

You may say it's preference but these things are dictated by fashion. It's reached a point where many people equate pubic hair with a lack of hygiene.

Everything is done out of fashion. Big brows, thin brows, fake tan, porcelain skin, perms, straightened hair!

No part of the human body is inherently dirty and shouldn’t be perceived as such. "

Except feet... gross!

over a year ago

No part of the human body is inherently dirty and shouldn’t be perceived as such. "

Exactly my point!! What people call "preferences" in terms of body maintenance is actually influenced by the expectations of others. Who would do all these things if they weren't leaving the house?

over a year ago

No part of the human body is inherently dirty and shouldn’t be perceived as such.

Exactly my point!! What people call "preferences" in terms of body maintenance is actually influenced by the expectations of others. Who would do all these things if they weren't leaving the house?"

That’s different to saying someone is ashamed which was your earlier point.

over a year ago

Exactly my point!! What people call "preferences" in terms of body maintenance is actually influenced by the expectations of others. Who would do all these things if they weren't leaving the house?

That’s different to saying someone is ashamed which was your earlier point."

My point is not that the person themselves feels ashamed,but that others will infer that pubic hair is disgusting or somehow unhygienic and therefore people are being "shamed" into hair removal. How many profiles here state "clean and smooth down below and expect the same"?

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

My point is not that the person themselves feels ashamed,but that others will infer that pubic hair is disgusting or somehow unhygienic and therefore people are being "shamed" into hair removal. How many profiles here state "clean and smooth down below and expect the same"?"

I find myself agreeing with you guys more often than not lately

As Kaiser oft says "shiver me timbers"

over a year ago

Bash I get your point and I raised the issue earlier is it men who dictate this fashion on women ie I wouldn’t go down on a hairy x or picking pubes out of my teeth etc etc? Thank goodness I’m not a woman because the list of chores on the beauty front is endless and I’m sure not all enjoyable but is it done to compete with other women or for men’s benefit?

And as I said earlier if for men’s benefit if shoe was on other foot would men shave their legs or arm pits or wax their eyebrows?

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

My point is not that the person themselves feels ashamed,but that others will infer that pubic hair is disgusting or somehow unhygienic and therefore people are being "shamed" into hair removal. How many profiles here state "clean and smooth down below and expect the same"?"

I have been told many a time to shave or they won’t go down my reply is fine find someone else I will not change my body for anyone else! I haven’t got a jungle going on! I’d never ask a guy to shave in fact I hate to look of a baldy cock and balls

over a year ago

"Bash I get your point and I raised the issue earlier is it men who dictate this fashion on women ie I wouldn’t go down on a hairy x or picking pubes out of my teeth etc etc? Thank goodness I’m not a woman because the list of chores on the beauty front is endless and I’m sure not all enjoyable but is it done to compete with other women or for men’s benefit?

And as I said earlier if for men’s benefit if shoe was on other foot would men shave their legs or arm pits or wax their eyebrows?"

I can’t comment for others but bush or not there has never been an issue with any man. If someone was to make a comment they’d be shown the door pretty swiftly. What I do I do for myself x

By *ewby 7Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Newbie I like your style u and Casey the honoury members of the bush club "

Don't get me wrong, I don't own any bush, lol, just trimmed neatly and epilate the rest. I am not body hair lover at all

By *ewby 7Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 18/07/19 17:37:42]

over a year ago

Actually, I don't think its a fashion. It is that those having a number of partners believe there is less chance of picking up pubic lice if there are no pubes in the first place. And they are right!

over a year ago

"Actually, I don't think its a fashion. It is that those having a number of partners believe there is less chance of picking up pubic lice if there are no pubes in the first place. And they are right! "

I'd guess that very few people give any thought whatsoever to the existence of pubic lice!!

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"You may say it's preference but these things are dictated by fashion. It's reached a point where many people equate pubic hair with a lack of hygiene."

But it was for hygienic reasons that made it fashionable.

Back in the day they had men in films take their top off and would be hairy. But they were also not as fit as people who exercise.

People like Arnie etc came along and they shaved to keep clean. These were people who sweat all day long and its just easier to shave. Back then fungal infections would spread through the gym like wildfire if they didnt do it.

over a year ago

"Bash I get your point and I raised the issue earlier is it men who dictate this fashion on women ie I wouldn’t go down on a hairy x or picking pubes out of my teeth etc etc? Thank goodness I’m not a woman because the list of chores on the beauty front is endless and I’m sure not all enjoyable but is it done to compete with other women or for men’s benefit?

And as I said earlier if for men’s benefit if shoe was on other foot would men shave their legs or arm pits or wax their eyebrows?"

I have to disagree with you there...

If you look at the majority of profiles what state clean shaven oreferences they are couples of singlr females. On threads like these and other body hair threads its at least 50/50 if not more females that state a preference for neat or no hair

By *ornyxbbwCouple
over a year ago

Monaghan

People should choose for themselves and not be judged, I started shaving below 20+ years ago after speaking to a couple from turkey who claimed they defuzzed because it kept them cooler and they sweated less. Also remember I was the only fella in the club changing rooms shaved, plenty of slagging over that , I’d bet most of them shave now lol

over a year ago

Actually it’s been medically proven that pubic hair stops the spread of STI’s it was designed for a reason not just to keep you warm

Post new Message to Thread