Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Getting meet verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone been on and off this for a while trying to get meet verified but constantly having to give up due to no reply’s from my messages (which aren’t rude, one liners, etc.) would anyone be kind enough to meet up with me for a social meet just to prove I am who I am?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

Go to socials, clubs chat to people there and get verified. Alternatively type verification into the forum search and a wealth of info pops up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Go to socials, clubs chat to people there and get verified. Alternatively type verification into the forum search and a wealth of info pops up. "

To the point.. A little scary.. To sexy.. Are you some type of goddess?

over a year ago

"Go to socials, clubs chat to people there and get verified. Alternatively type verification into the forum search and a wealth of info pops up.

To the point.. A little scary.. To sexy.. Are you some type of goddess? "

Wrong thread

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Go to socials, clubs chat to people there and get verified. Alternatively type verification into the forum search and a wealth of info pops up. "

Thanks, I’ll get to searching and hopefully find a social gathering soon enough

By *thephen33Man
over a year ago

dublin

I just meet someone recently but I dont know how to verify. Can someone tell how .I'm here over 1 year and I dont know how to do this meet verified

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

"I just meet someone recently but I dont know how to verify. Can someone tell how .I'm here over 1 year and I dont know how to do this meet verified "

Is the other person verified already? 2 unverified people can’t verify each other as far as I know.

over a year ago

Just the club no clubs here

By *thephen33Man
over a year ago

dublin

That person is not verified. So in this case I need to meet only verified persons?

over a year ago

I agree I've not been here too long. But it is hard to get verified and it's an important aspect of the site.

Hopefully soon.

Post new Message to Thread