Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Better in your local.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what's the big attraction of meeting someone for sex of fab. When in all honesty you could probably meet someone much better in your local pub.Do people think that just because they are on a sex site they must be a top ride.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering what's the big attraction of meeting someone for sex of fab. When in all honesty you could probably meet someone much better in your local pub.Do people think that just because they are on a sex site they must be a top ride.

"

Ya did you not go on the mandatory 3 day fucking workshop when you signed up?

over a year ago

"Just wondering what's the big attraction of meeting someone for sex of fab. When in all honesty you could probably meet someone much better in your local pub.Do people think that just because they are on a sex site they must be a top ride.

Ya did you not go on the mandatory 3 day fucking workshop when you signed up? "

Na I never had to go to a workshop to learn how to fuck someone.

over a year ago

"

The best if Irish ?? luck to you finding sex I’m your local pub

I happy to get a drink in the local pub

But here

I can talk with people male/female who either want friends or sex or text or talk or video all over the world

I have a couple in America that we video eAch other

I think it’s cool

Shag the local pub. Anyway it’s not open at 2 in the morning and you can masterbate in it if you want ??

over a year ago

You've obviously never been in my local

over a year ago

"

The ones in ur local pub could be on fab too u know

So how does the person in the pub compare to a person on fab here

over a year ago

The ones in ur local pub could be on fab too u know

So how does the person in the pub compare to a person on fab here

"

Night and day.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

While the above is true could u have an open and frank conversation on how they like to be fucked and that they prefer group sex to.one on one would u ask a person in the local if anal is up their alley

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I'd love to fuck the local bar lady.

over a year ago

While the above is true could u have an open and frank conversation on how they like to be fucked and that they prefer group sex to.one on one would u ask a person in the local if anal is up their alley "

Not so sure you could ask those questions to very many on here.Might have a better chance of getting a reply in your local.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"I'd love to fuck the local bar lady. "

Be careful in case she wants more than casual sex

over a year ago

"I'd love to fuck the local bar lady. "
And you would be guaranteed a creamy head as well.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I'd love to fuck the local bar lady.

Be careful in case she wants more than casual sex"

she won't, she's married.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I'd love to fuck the local bar lady. And you would be guaranteed a creamy head as well. "
absolutely.

over a year ago

Do you think you're a top ride because you're on a 'sex site'?

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

Be careful in case she wants more than casual sexshe won't, she's married. "

You'd never know, she might want to leave her husband for you

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

While the above is true could u have an open and frank conversation on how they like to be fucked and that they prefer group sex to.one on one would u ask a person in the local if anal is up their alley Not so sure you could ask those questions to very many on here.Might have a better chance of getting a reply in your local. "

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults.

over a year ago

Tipperary

Be careful in case she wants more than casual sexshe won't, she's married.

You'd never know, she might want to leave her husband for you"

not a hope.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Do you think you're a top ride because you're on a 'sex site'?"

I am a shite ride

over a year ago

"Do you think you're a top ride because you're on a 'sex site'?"
No I'm the exception to the rule.

over a year ago

"Do you think you're a top ride because you're on a 'sex site'?

I am a shite ride "

Haha are you going for reverse psychology or the sympathy shag?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I am a shite ride

Haha are you going for reverse psychology or the sympathy shag?"

What ever works really i am easy

over a year ago

While the above is true could u have an open and frank conversation on how they like to be fucked and that they prefer group sex to.one on one would u ask a person in the local if anal is up their alley Not so sure you could ask those questions to very many on here.Might have a better chance of getting a reply in your local.

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults."

Is the not knowing the boundaries not more exciting.We all can talk the talk here but how many actually can walk the walk.

over a year ago

I am a shite ride

Haha are you going for reverse psychology or the sympathy shag?

What ever works really i am easy "

over a year ago

While the above is true could u have an open and frank conversation on how they like to be fucked and that they prefer group sex to.one on one would u ask a person in the local if anal is up their alley Not so sure you could ask those questions to very many on here.Might have a better chance of getting a reply in your local.

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults. Is the not knowing the boundaries not more exciting.We all can talk the talk here but how many actually can walk the walk. "

You need to know the boundaries so that everyone feels safe & comfortable.

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance

over a year ago

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults. Is the not knowing the boundaries not more exciting.We all can talk the talk here but how many actually can walk the walk.

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance "

But not knowing that might make it more fun exciting intense

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults. Is the not knowing the boundaries not more exciting.We all can talk the talk here but how many actually can walk the walk. "

Can u

over a year ago

Depends on the conversation ur having but if i am intending on meeting someone i want to know the boundaries so it is very easy ask those questions on here to openminded adults. Is the not knowing the boundaries not more exciting.We all can talk the talk here but how many actually can walk the walk.

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance "

You could get punched in the face in your local without ever having an orgasm.

over a year ago

I've had these conversations in my local and you'd be supprised how open people can be if the conversation is approached in the right.. The main difference is you can't go to the local every night, which is a pity because there's an extremely hot 25 year old lady in mine going to get me in to trouble

over a year ago

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance

But not knowing that might make it more fun exciting intense "

it might do

over a year ago

Can u "

No I'm a a man of few words so talking the talk is out for me.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance You could get punched in the face in your local without ever having an orgasm."

Both of the above would get u arrested

over a year ago

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance You could get punched in the face in your local without ever having an orgasm.

Both of the above would get u arrested "

You could get punched in the face right before an orgasm & it could have lasting & damaging affects for future orgasms. Then you'd wish you had discussed boundaries

over a year ago

What if you meet a lady who gets a kick out of punching men in the face as she orgasms?? That might be something you'd like to know in advance You could get punched in the face in your local without ever having an orgasm.

Both of the above would get u arrested

You could get punched in the face right before an orgasm & it could have lasting & damaging affects for future orgasms. Then you'd wish you had discussed boundaries "

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Be careful in case she wants more than casual sex"

I lol'd

over a year ago

I don’t drink so have no business been in a pub

over a year ago

"I don’t drink so have no business been in a pub "
..to get the ride of course! ..according to OP!

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Half of the people on fab from bamgor go to my local bar anyways. But here is easier to sift through who is right for you, do you have the same interests and its easier to be braver online than in person

over a year ago

Ya did you not go on the mandatory 3 day fucking workshop when you signed up? Na I never had to go to a workshop to learn how to fuck someone. "

Maybe if you’d attended you’d be a top ride like every single other person here

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Ya did you not go on the mandatory 3 day fucking workshop when you signed up? Na I never had to go to a workshop to learn how to fuck someone.

Maybe if you’d attended you’d be a top ride like every single other person here "

Ouch!!

Withering put down of the day so far... although its only just after 5:30am so the competition may not even be awake yet..!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Ya did you not go on the mandatory 3 day fucking workshop when you signed up? Na I never had to go to a workshop to learn how to fuck someone.

Maybe if you’d attended you’d be a top ride like every single other person here "

Ms Bash looked well at the workshop. I was behind her for all 3 days

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Ms Bash looked well at the workshop. I was behind her for all 3 days "

I’m going to add that to my notes.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

I’m going to add that to my notes. "

They teach you how to make notes at the workshop too

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

They teach you how to make notes at the workshop too "

Yes, but did they mention anything about labels? I’m confused about when to use them and when not to.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"

Yes, but did they mention anything about labels? I’m confused about when to use them and when not to. "

You need to take the one day workshop refresher course

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

Yes, but did they mention anything about labels? I’m confused about when to use them and when not to.

You need to take the one day workshop refresher course "

But sure its all hashtags these days anyway. #nolabels #3dayworkshop #letsmakenotes

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"

But sure its all hashtags these days anyway. #nolabels #3dayworkshop #letsmakenotes"

#ghoststories #feelings #casualsex

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

But sure its all hashtags these days anyway. #nolabels #3dayworkshop #letsmakenotes

#ghoststories #feelings #casualsex"

#WhereDidBukkakeManGo #BringBackBukkakeMan

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"

#ghoststories #feelings #casualsex

#WhereDidBukkakeManGo #BringBackBukkakeMan"

Now your just trying to confuse people. Not many remember Bukhara man. He was a legend.

You just need to make a note of his label before you hashtag him

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too "

Don't forget the Tayto's

over a year ago

Or maybe if I attended I might be all talk like everyone single person here.

over a year ago

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too "

Not to mention actually good looking ladies.

over a year ago

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too Not to mention actually good looking ladies. "

So the local pub for you tonight?

over a year ago

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too Not to mention actually good looking ladies.

So the local pub for you tonight?"

For sure a quick point of Guinness and then down to business.

over a year ago

My local usually consists of an 83 year old lady owner and about 8 or 9 regular males, the youngest of which would probably be in his 70's and between them would have about a dozen of their own teeth...you can see why its not an option for me

over a year ago

The local pub does have the advantage of peanuts and pork scratchings too Not to mention actually good looking ladies.

So the local pub for you tonight? For sure a quick point of Guinness and then down to business. "

Selling raffle tickets?

over a year ago

So the local pub for you tonight? For sure a quick point of Guinness and then down to business.

Selling raffle tickets?"

Careful... Could be mistaken for trying to sell sex

over a year ago

"My local usually consists of an 83 year old lady owner and about 8 or 9 regular males, the youngest of which would probably be in his 70's and between them would have about a dozen of their own teeth...you can see why its not an option for me "

Actually checked to see your location, it sounded so familiar

over a year ago

So the local pub for you tonight? For sure a quick point of Guinness and then down to business.

Selling raffle tickets?

Careful... Could be mistaken for trying to sell sex "

Can I have no. 69?

By *r tayt2Man
over a year ago

Trim

Nothing hotter than watching the darts team warm up

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/19 08:39:25]

over a year ago

"

It really depends if you are just looking for a ride (pussy wank) or something that is more filthy, more kinky and basically more fun that excites the mind. Im afraid the average girl in my my pub just wouldnt cut it as far as kink goes. The minute they hear what i am into they run.lol.

So my answer really would be, yes your local is great for picking up your average vanilla fuck but fab is the land of dirty little fuckers just waiting to explore their boundaries and limits without judgment from others. Basically a place for more fun and imaginative people. Hope this helps

over a year ago

"My local usually consists of an 83 year old lady owner and about 8 or 9 regular males, the youngest of which would probably be in his 70's and between them would have about a dozen of their own teeth...you can see why its not an option for me

Actually checked to see your location, it sounded so familiar "

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Local pubs only serve food now not the best ride ..... unfortunately

over a year ago

Ah Jasus you lot must live in very boring places maybe your confused between mass and your local pub.

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Also your still here looking?

over a year ago

It really depends if you are just looking for a ride (pussy wank) or something that is more filthy, more kinky and basically more fun that excites the mind. Im afraid the average girl in my my pub just wouldnt cut it as far as kink goes. The minute they hear what i am into they run.lol.

So my answer really would be, yes your local is great for picking up your average vanilla fuck but fab is the land of dirty little fuckers just waiting to explore their boundaries and limits without judgment from others. Basically a place for more fun and imaginative people. Hope this helps"

At the end of the day you can put any fancy names you like on it but it's still just sex. Which you can get without ever joining a sex site.

over a year ago

"Also your still here looking?"
Well that's debatable.

over a year ago

Have met a number of women on here within 2 hours of initial chat to clothes on the floor scenario. Never had that success in the local pub.

over a year ago

"Have met a number of women on here within 2 hours of initial chat to clothes on the floor scenario. Never had that success in the local pub. "
Ah they have more manners than to throw there clothes on the floor in the local.

over a year ago

"Have met a number of women on here within 2 hours of initial chat to clothes on the floor scenario. Never had that success in the local pub. Ah they have more manners than to throw there clothes on the floor in the local."

Lol - more a case of me undressing them and letting their clothes fall to the floor - although I do like leaving panties on for a while especially when they are soaking wet

over a year ago

"Have met a number of women on here within 2 hours of initial chat to clothes on the floor scenario. Never had that success in the local pub. Ah they have more manners than to throw there clothes on the floor in the local.

Lol - more a case of me undressing them and letting their clothes fall to the floor - although I do like leaving panties on for a while especially when they are soaking wet"

Ah sure I can get a woman's panties wet in 10 seconds in my local all I have to do is spill a pint on the cats whiskers.

By *r tayt2Man
over a year ago

Trim

Enter the next Jimmy Bond

over a year ago

"Enter the next Jimmy Bond

"

Who the feck is he.

over a year ago

"Have met a number of women on here within 2 hours of initial chat to clothes on the floor scenario. Never had that success in the local pub. Ah they have more manners than to throw there clothes on the floor in the local.

Lol - more a case of me undressing them and letting their clothes fall to the floor - although I do like leaving panties on for a while especially when they are soaking wet Ah sure I can get a woman's panties wet in 10 seconds in my local all I have to do is spill a pint on the cats whiskers."

There's some thirsty little pussys in my local aswell

over a year ago

Lol - more a case of me undressing them and letting their clothes fall to the floor - although I do like leaving panties on for a while especially when they are soaking wet Ah sure I can get a woman's panties wet in 10 seconds in my local all I have to do is spill a pint on the cats whiskers.

There's some thirsty little pussys in my local aswell "

But them a pint and there yours for the night guaranteed to devour any rat.

over a year ago

Lol - more a case of me undressing them and letting their clothes fall to the floor - although I do like leaving panties on for a while especially when they are soaking wet Ah sure I can get a woman's panties wet in 10 seconds in my local all I have to do is spill a pint on the cats whiskers.

There's some thirsty little pussys in my local aswell But them a pint and there yours for the night guaranteed to devour any rat."

I'd say there's only mice hanging around yours

over a year ago

There's some thirsty little pussys in my local aswell But them a pint and there yours for the night guaranteed to devour any rat.

I'd say there's only mice hanging around yours"

Haven't seen you around.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/19 09:29:27]

over a year ago

So my answer really would be, yes your local is great for picking up your average vanilla fuck but fab is the land of dirty little fuckers just waiting to explore their boundaries and limits without judgment from others. Basically a place for more fun and imaginative people. Hope this helps At the end of the day you can put any fancy names you like on it but it's still just sex. Which you can get without ever joining a sex site. "

Last time i checked, it was a swinging site

over a year ago

So my answer really would be, yes your local is great for picking up your average vanilla fuck but fab is the land of dirty little fuckers just waiting to explore their boundaries and limits without judgment from others. Basically a place for more fun and imaginative people. Hope this helps At the end of the day you can put any fancy names you like on it but it's still just sex. Which you can get without ever joining a sex site.

Last time i checked, it was a swinging site"

What's swinging?

over a year ago

There's some thirsty little pussys in my local aswell But them a pint and there yours for the night guaranteed to devour any rat.

I'd say there's only mice hanging around yours Haven't seen you around."

Cavan is a bit far

over a year ago

I'd say there's only mice hanging around yours Haven't seen you around.

Cavan is a bit far"

Cavan?

over a year ago

Cavan is a bit far Cavan?"

Sorry i meant sligo

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Wondering if the OP and _ontbesillywrapyourwilly are friends by any chance. I am hoping that they are just taking the piss and are not really as ignorant or foolish as they sound. Maybe if we ignored them they would get bored and leave.

over a year ago

Cavan is a bit far Cavan?

Sorry i meant sligo "

Jasus can't you read man I'm from Donegal.

over a year ago

"Wondering if the OP and _ontbesillywrapyourwilly are friends by any chance. I am hoping that they are just taking the piss and are not really as ignorant or foolish as they sound. Maybe if we ignored them they would get bored and leave. "
Ah but sure who would keep manners on you lot then.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"Wondering if the OP and _ontbesillywrapyourwilly are friends by any chance. I am hoping that they are just taking the piss and are not really as ignorant or foolish as they sound. Maybe if we ignored them they would get bored and leave. "

Good point. I wonder why they're on here if other places are so much better. The mind boggles

over a year ago

"Wondering if the OP and _ontbesillywrapyourwilly are friends by any chance. I am hoping that they are just taking the piss and are not really as ignorant or foolish as they sound. Maybe if we ignored them they would get bored and leave.

Good point. I wonder why they're on here if other places are so much better. The mind boggles "

Lol your mind must be pretty empty if it boggles over something written on a screen.

over a year ago

So my answer really would be, yes your local is great for picking up your average vanilla fuck but fab is the land of dirty little fuckers just waiting to explore their boundaries and limits without judgment from others. Basically a place for more fun and imaginative people. Hope this helps At the end of the day you can put any fancy names you like on it but it's still just sex. Which you can get without ever joining a sex site.

Last time i checked, it was a swinging site What's swinging?"

Im done

over a year ago

Last time i checked, it was a swinging site What's swinging?

Im done"

Did you feel dizzy with all that swinging.

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Ignoring people is a pastime on this site

over a year ago

Anyone even think that maybe some of the people on fab actually do go to pubs.. now that totally gonna confuse the op

over a year ago

"Anyone even think that maybe some of the people on fab actually do go to pubs.. now that totally gonna confuse the op"
Ah don't be silly fab people are much to busy riding eachother to visit there local.lol

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

Do they have pubs in Sligo?

over a year ago

Nope - your second theory was right

over a year ago

"Do they have pubs in Sligo? "

over a year ago

Tipperary

were brothers.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I could go to my local.... But then all the regulars would know my business, and probably soon after the rest of the area too.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I could go to my local.... But then all the regulars would know my business, and probably soon after the rest of the area too."
that's what happens in small towns but sure, fuck it, nobody is doing anything wrong.

over a year ago

"Wondering if the OP and _ontbesillywrapyourwilly are friends by any chance. I am hoping that they are just taking the piss and are not really as ignorant or foolish as they sound. Maybe if we ignored them they would get bored and leave. were brothers. "
Ah they love us really but having trouble admitting it.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"

I agree to a certain extent. On fab a lot of the clientele have egos that don't match their credentials and at least seeing someone in the flesh will let you evaluate them in reality however there are quite a few genuinely hot peeps on here and it's easier to strike up a conversation if you do it through the forums. Direct messages are a waste of time.

over a year ago

Why are you planning on paying it a visit.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/19 11:52:42]

over a year ago

I agree to a certain extent. On fab a lot of the clientele have egos that don't match their credentials and at least seeing someone in the flesh will let you evaluate them in reality however there are quite a few genuinely hot peeps on here and it's easier to strike up a conversation if you do it through the forums. Direct messages are a waste of time. "

If there bank balance matched there egos they would be millionaires.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

As a non drinker I can attest to the fact that Sligo has some brilliant pubs and cater for all tastes. You really should try there some time

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Was in the local the other day for the first time in years.....a group of oaps playing dominoes. Think if I started chatting them up they would all need an ambulance

By *adylover321Man
over a year ago

navan

Think chances far better in fab than local country pubs

over a year ago

"Think chances far better in fab than local country pubs"
Na much better talent in the local.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Most of the people on here cant go down to their local on the pull cause they are cheating on their partner.

Also some cant go because they are swinging.

But to narrow it down to just the single people, yes my odds in any pub in Ireland are better than on here, but also my odds on here are good too.

I wont say you can do better in your local though, I'd be lucky to get chatting to some of the women on here in a pub. The ones I have chatted to on here are not below what I would aim for offline.

over a year ago

The trouble with the “local “ pubs in Belfast is that they are either orange white and green or red white n blue and it would be like American Werewolf in London if I walked into either

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"

It's probably harder to wind up the regulars in your local though than the regulars on here

over a year ago

It's probably harder to wind up the regulars in your local though than the regulars on here "

Ah now who would do a thing like that here or in your local.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

It's probably harder to wind up the regulars in your local though than the regulars on here Ah now who would do a thing like that here or in your local. "

Your doing a pretty good job without even trying so

over a year ago

It's probably harder to wind up the regulars in your local though than the regulars on here Ah now who would do a thing like that here or in your local.

Your doing a pretty good job without even trying so "

Ah that's just my way of making new friends.

Post new Message to Thread