Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The harsh reality..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well good afternoon everyone.. I just wanted to give a little introduction to those who haven't met me yet..my name is Davy..I've an incredibly average cock and just the one ball.. I'm carrying a bit of timber around the mid section..Google told me last night I was overweight.. I would say I'm aging terribly, I even found a few greys there today.. the stamina and agility just isnt what it used to be but I try my best, for the first couple of mins.. I can down a pint of Guinness in around 4 seconds and I consider myself good craic to go on a session with so we have that anyway..I'm willing to mock how pathetic I am..so the conversation will flow.. chances are I wont be ranking in anyone's top 40 meets but sher look it's all a bit of craic..please dont all message at once..and you can forward your fan mail to my kik if you have it..have a good day..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Class.. Pm me

over a year ago

Brilliant! If only everyone was as honest!! I can’t comment on your ability or agility but on the other hand you seem like right craic and are very handsome #justsaying

over a year ago

Oh Davy you are making my gusset damp on a Tuesday. Form a queue behind me ladies

By *eymoreButtsMan
over a year ago

City

Don’t forget to tell them about your array of fancy dress

over a year ago

Quality.... clapping emoji for that..

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Oh davy lmao your truly one of a kind

over a year ago

"Well good afternoon everyone.. I just wanted to give a little introduction to those who haven't met me yet..my name is Davy..I've an incredibly average cock and just the one ball.. I'm carrying a bit of timber around the mid section..Google told me last night I was overweight.. I would say I'm aging terribly, I even found a few greys there today.. the stamina and agility just isnt what it used to be but I try my best, for the first couple of mins.. I can down a pint of Guinness in around 4 seconds and I consider myself good craic to go on a session with so we have that anyway..I'm willing to mock how pathetic I am..so the conversation will flow.. chances are I wont be ranking in anyone's top 40 meets but sher look it's all a bit of craic..please dont all message at once..and you can forward your fan mail to my kik if you have it..have a good day.. "

Fair play Davy, I certainly can relate in not taking myself too seriously and bieng far from perfect, although im still hanging onto the two balls

over a year ago

If you're aging terribly where does that leave the rest of us?

over a year ago

"Class.. Pm me "

That's been done a long time ago

over a year ago

"Brilliant! If only everyone was as honest!! I can’t comment on your ability or agility but on the other hand you seem like right craic and are very handsome #justsaying "

Aww thanks..you must be sick of me praising you anyway

over a year ago

"Oh Davy you are making my gusset damp on a Tuesday. Form a queue behind me ladies"

But I I wanna be first behind you..and you know it

over a year ago

"Don’t forget to tell them about your array of fancy dress "

I'll keep all the good stuff to myself buddy

over a year ago

"Quality.... clapping emoji for that..

"

Place was getting a bit serious lately dude..said I'd lighten the mood

over a year ago

"Oh davy lmao your truly one of a kind "

And that's a good thing believe me.. 2 of me tho and I'd have a pair of balls...

over a year ago

"Well good afternoon everyone.. I just wanted to give a little introduction to those who haven't met me yet..my name is Davy..I've an incredibly average cock and just the one ball.. I'm carrying a bit of timber around the mid section..Google told me last night I was overweight.. I would say I'm aging terribly, I even found a few greys there today.. the stamina and agility just isnt what it used to be but I try my best, for the first couple of mins.. I can down a pint of Guinness in around 4 seconds and I consider myself good craic to go on a session with so we have that anyway..I'm willing to mock how pathetic I am..so the conversation will flow.. chances are I wont be ranking in anyone's top 40 meets but sher look it's all a bit of craic..please dont all message at once..and you can forward your fan mail to my kik if you have it..have a good day..

Fair play Davy, I certainly can relate in not taking myself too seriously and bieng far from perfect, although im still hanging onto the two balls "

Do man..because you'll miss it when it's gone.. just dangling all alone..

over a year ago

Place was getting a bit serious lately dude..said I'd lighten the mood "

It was lacking a bit giving out about the struggle of the single male ill let ya off

over a year ago

"If you're aging terribly where does that leave the rest of us? "

Dont be silly.. had a quick perv..every woman on here is looking incredible and young.. what's the secret

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/19 12:26:03]

over a year ago

Place was getting a bit serious lately dude..said I'd lighten the mood

It was lacking a bit giving out about the struggle of the single male ill let ya off "

I've no complaint about the struggle..replace the dick pics with a bit of personality and originality and everyone will do fine..

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

How are we to follow that

over a year ago

4 seconds you say

By *yeCandyDublinCouple
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well good afternoon everyone.. I just wanted to give a little introduction to those who haven't met me yet..my name is Davy..I've an incredibly average cock and just the one ball.. I'm carrying a bit of timber around the mid section..Google told me last night I was overweight.. I would say I'm aging terribly, I even found a few greys there today.. the stamina and agility just isnt what it used to be but I try my best, for the first couple of mins.. I can down a pint of Guinness in around 4 seconds and I consider myself good craic to go on a session with so we have that anyway..I'm willing to mock how pathetic I am..so the conversation will flow.. chances are I wont be ranking in anyone's top 40 meets but sher look it's all a bit of craic..please dont all message at once..and you can forward your fan mail to my kik if you have it..have a good day.. "

Refreshingly honest and with a sense of humor...love it

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"4 seconds you say "

Don’t panic; he was talking about drinking... i think

over a year ago

Davey Ive a camper van going cheap

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

Don’t panic; he was talking about drinking... i think "

Thank you for that clarification and welcome back into the forums

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say "

Is this a challenge

over a year ago

"Davey Ive a camper van going cheap "

We'll take it on tour

over a year ago

But this is the forums, we can't have that sort of honesty here!

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

Don’t panic; he was talking about drinking... i think "

I was..thanks

over a year ago

"Well good afternoon everyone.. I just wanted to give a little introduction to those who haven't met me yet..my name is Davy..I've an incredibly average cock and just the one ball.. I'm carrying a bit of timber around the mid section..Google told me last night I was overweight.. I would say I'm aging terribly, I even found a few greys there today.. the stamina and agility just isnt what it used to be but I try my best, for the first couple of mins.. I can down a pint of Guinness in around 4 seconds and I consider myself good craic to go on a session with so we have that anyway..I'm willing to mock how pathetic I am..so the conversation will flow.. chances are I wont be ranking in anyone's top 40 meets but sher look it's all a bit of craic..please dont all message at once..and you can forward your fan mail to my kik if you have it..have a good day..

Refreshingly honest and with a sense of humor...love it "

You can bate the wife but you cant bate the craic

over a year ago

Heroes dont just wear capes David

over a year ago

"You can bate the wife but you cant bate the craic "

This thread was a good laugh until that comment. Not a fan of that sort of joke.

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

Is this a challenge "

of course it was

over a year ago

"Heroes dont just wear capes David "

over a year ago

"You can bate the wife but you cant bate the craic

This thread was a good laugh until that comment. Not a fan of that sort of joke."

No offence intended pal..Having kids of my own and a daughter and my mother being so close I would do time if anyone laid a hand on any of them..sorry

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

Is this a challenge of course it was "

Who doesn't love a challenge

over a year ago

This thread was a good laugh until that comment. Not a fan of that sort of joke."

Ah come on... Its ok if you use a whip

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

Is this a challenge of course it was

Who doesn't love a challenge "

weaker opposition

over a year ago

Not all jokes are for everyone, no need to comment this tho. Just move along

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

The 4 second pint challenge ..I've done a messy 6 ,have to up my game

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

are You sure You can down a pint Guinness with 4 second?

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

weaker opposition "

Time and a place

over a year ago

are You sure You can down a pint Guinness with 4 second? "

Positive pal..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah I always knew it, the young ones spoiled by their mammies just can't take a bit of battering, no tough bone in their body, can't control their 3 legs in their twenties, cuming too fast and go soft in their thirties. It's not too late op but you better get your act together.

over a year ago

Positive pal.. "

Looks like I am buying you a Guinness at the social Friday to witness this claim

over a year ago

Awesome....now, just say that to me, face to face, in that amazing Irish accent, and, hubby can catch a taxi home...

over a year ago

"Yeah I always knew it, the young ones spoiled by their mammies just can't take a bit of battering, no tough bone in their body, can't control their 3 legs in their twenties, cuming too fast and go soft in their thirties. It's not too late op but you better get your act together. "

Jesus.. I wasnt prepared for this one.. I dont need to get any act together for anyone..I am what I am.. and if people took the entirety of what I say serious then we are all fucked haha

over a year ago

Positive pal..

Looks like I am buying you a Guinness at the social Friday to witness this claim "

A gentleman wouldnt let you buy the first round.. but I'm happy to show you I can do it..

over a year ago

"Awesome....now, just say that to me, face to face, in that amazing Irish accent, and, hubby can catch a taxi home... "

You wouldnt like it..my accent is horrendous..its a combination of Cork Kerry and Limerick..

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

weaker opposition

Time and a place "

Noted

over a year ago

Positive pal..

Looks like I am buying you a Guinness at the social Friday to witness this claim

A gentleman wouldnt let you buy the first round.. but I'm happy to show you I can do it.. "

Haha I can show you something round

over a year ago

"4 seconds you say

weaker opposition

Time and a place

Noted "

Your filters are stopping my official challenge hahaha

over a year ago

Positive pal..

A gentleman wouldnt let you buy the first round.. but I'm happy to show you I can do it..

Haha I can show you something round "

You wont need to show me..you'll have caught me

over a year ago

"Class.. Pm me

That's been done a long time ago "

Must get back to you then lol

over a year ago

"Awesome....now, just say that to me, face to face, in that amazing Irish accent, and, hubby can catch a taxi home...

You wouldnt like it..my accent is horrendous..its a combination of Cork Kerry and Limerick.. "

I've heard that accent it ain't that bad. Thanks for making me laugh you sexy beast ya lol

over a year ago

"Class.. Pm me

Must get back to you then lol"

Your probably sick of me now I have you in so many places hahaha

over a year ago

"Awesome....now, just say that to me, face to face, in that amazing Irish accent, and, hubby can catch a taxi home...

You wouldnt like it..my accent is horrendous..its a combination of Cork Kerry and Limerick..

I've heard that accent it ain't that bad. Thanks for making me laugh you sexy beast ya lol"

Aww thanks steph.. jaysis how are you.. its been a while

By *nowy007Woman
over a year ago

Near Enough

Ah Davy, you're a tonic

over a year ago

You wouldnt like it..my accent is horrendous..its a combination of Cork Kerry and Limerick.. "

I love the Irish accent....hubby has family over in Dublin/Kilkenny/Waterford. He has to lock me away when they visit. He does do a good imitation Irish accent himself....seeing as his dad was a Dubliner. But, like all imitations, not as good as the real thing....

over a year ago

Good man OP, it takes some ball to be so open

over a year ago

"Ah Davy, you're a tonic "

Most tonics are nsd for you Snowy

over a year ago

I love the Irish accent....hubby has family over in Dublin/Kilkenny/Waterford. He has to lock me away when they visit. He does do a good imitation Irish accent himself....seeing as his dad was a Dubliner. But, like all imitations, not as good as the real thing.... "

I'm a sucker for an accent myself..it draws you in like.. they call me every name under Sunday once it sounds good..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Brillant ruse tips his hat to davy

over a year ago

"Good man OP, it takes some ball to be so open "

Fuck it why not..nothing to lose..lost the ball already

over a year ago

"Brillant ruse tips his hat to davy "

I wish it was ruse..most is true..

over a year ago

"Good man OP, it takes some ball to be so open

Fuck it why not..nothing to lose..lost the ball already "

You mean you were LYING!!!

Typical ‘single male’...

That’s it...forget about the nice things I said....oh, wait...that accent....

over a year ago

(From Bubbles, husband to Vamp)....

Genius. You, sir, win the internet today....

By *aidRXTV/TS
over a year ago

ashbourne

Absolutely fantastic post.... honest and an amazing sense of humour.....

I really hope a few ladies PM'd you after that and you deserve it!!!

Well done Sir!!!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Yeah I always knew it, the young ones spoiled by their mammies just can't take a bit of battering, no tough bone in their body, can't control their 3 legs in their twenties, cuming too fast and go soft in their thirties. It's not too late op but you better get your act together.

Jesus.. I wasnt prepared for this one.. I dont need to get any act together for anyone..I am what I am.. and if people took the entirety of what I say serious then we are all fucked haha"

Yeah but hopefully nicely fucked leaving with a smile on the face.

over a year ago

(From Bubbles, husband to Vamp)....

Genius. You, sir, win the internet today...."

Thank you hahaha

over a year ago

"Good man OP, it takes some ball to be so open

Fuck it why not..nothing to lose..lost the ball already

You mean you were LYING!!!

Typical ‘single male’...

That’s it...forget about the nice things I said....oh, wait...that accent.... "

Nope I genuinely have 1..I had 2..lostbthe other playing football..10 years ago now..operation and all haha

over a year ago

"Yeah I always knew it, the young ones spoiled by their mammies just can't take a bit of battering, no tough bone in their body, can't control their 3 legs in their twenties, cuming too fast and go soft in their thirties. It's not too late op but you better get your act together.

Jesus.. I wasnt prepared for this one.. I dont need to get any act together for anyone..I am what I am.. and if people took the entirety of what I say serious then we are all fucked haha

Yeah but hopefully nicely fucked leaving with a smile on the face. "

Anything less is a failure

over a year ago

"Class.. Pm me

Your probably sick of me now I have you in so many places hahaha "

Never, you can have me wherever you want

By *ohnsmithMan
over a year ago

South Tipperary

Now the bitting makes sence....

Good laugh op...

Chat sat...

over a year ago

"Class.. Pm me

Your probably sick of me now I have you in so many places hahaha

Never, you can have me wherever you want "

Very soon actually

over a year ago

"Now the bitting makes sence....

Good laugh op...

Chat sat... "

See you then John all going well..

over a year ago

Ah Davy you crack me up needed a good giggle today

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Brilliant

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Positive pal..

Looks like I am buying you a Guinness at the social Friday to witness this claim "

oh...i love Guinness so so much...

over a year ago

"Ah Davy you crack me up needed a good giggle today "

You know where I am.when you need utter nonsense to laugh at

over a year ago

"Brilliant "

Why thank you..

over a year ago

Positive pal..

oh...i love Guinness so so much... "

It's a quality drink dude

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Oh Davy. Your unique & never change x

By *heRealDeal91Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

Best thing I’ve read all day. I want to be best friends with you

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Positive pal..

It's a quality drink dude "

I think this might be the main reason why I stay in Ireland for 12yrs... not Because of the irish women is Because of the Guinness...

over a year ago

"Oh Davy. Your unique & never change x"

Unique is definitely something.id use..Haha thanks..long time no chat..

over a year ago

Positive pal..

I think this might be the main reason why I stay in Ireland for 12yrs... not Because of the irish women is Because of the Guinness... "

Dont let them hear you say that my friend hahaha

over a year ago

Best thing I’ve read all day. I want to be best friends with you "

As long as you dont play with sheriff YC I'm.not a fan hahahaha

over a year ago

You are too young for me but your pics are class.... so I just had to fab them

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Positive pal..

I think this might be the main reason why I stay in Ireland for 12yrs... not Because of the irish women is Because of the Guinness...

Dont let them hear you say that my friend hahaha"

hope they didn't see it...

over a year ago

You are too young for me but your pics are class.... so I just had to fab them "

Aww thanks very much for that..

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

Great Post OP. Laugh was had

over a year ago

Great Post OP. Laugh was had "

That was the aim..glad you laughed at my misfortune hahaha..

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

Davy you crack me up brilliant post

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Davy you can start a fan club now

By *nowy007Woman
over a year ago

Near Enough

"Ah Davy, you're a tonic

Most tonics are nsd for you Snowy "

Not sure what the nsd bit is, but I'll take it as a positive?

over a year ago

Great post lol ... If we both watch porn on your flat screen mirror will you come to Fermanagh and make porn with me afterwards

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

your being far to modest Davey. I think we need to talk

over a year ago

"Great post lol ... If we both watch porn on your flat screen mirror will you come to Fermanagh and make porn with me afterwards "

Ah someone got it.. be rude not to return the visit

over a year ago

"your being far to modest Davey. I think we need to talk "

They told me you'd take me down a dangerous road Bman hahaha

over a year ago

"Ah Davy, you're a tonic

Most tonics are nsd for you Snowy

Not sure what the nsd bit is, but I'll take it as a positive? "

Terrible phone Haha.. was meant to say bad

over a year ago

"Davy you can start a fan club now "

As long as your in charge...

over a year ago

"Davy you crack me up brilliant post "

All about the craic slips

over a year ago

Davy you forgot to mention you're a terrible singer.

over a year ago

"If you're aging terribly where does that leave the rest of us?

Dont be silly.. had a quick perv..every woman on here is looking incredible and young.. what's the secret "

Regular facials

over a year ago

Dont be silly.. had a quick perv..every woman on here is looking incredible and young.. what's the secret

Regular facials "

I thought she was screaming "yes baby cum" not "yes keep me young"

over a year ago

"Davy you forgot to mention you're a terrible singer. "

Noooooo....don't give away my best party piece haha..

over a year ago

Regular facials "

Guess I'll accept the wrinkles hahahaha

over a year ago

Regular facials

I thought she was screaming "yes baby cum" not "yes keep me young" "

brilliant!

over a year ago

Regular facials

I thought she was screaming "yes baby cum" not "yes keep me young" "

Post new Message to Thread