Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Casual sex

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

How casual do you keep it? Also does it put you off when somebody says they want to keep things as casual as possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"How casual do you keep it? Also does it put you off when somebody says they want to keep things as casual as possible?"

Casual sex relationships have no emotional connection and they only involve sexual attraction, flirting and hopping into bed fast.

But they also mean careless sexual behaviour for some.

Each to their own, but I prefer a bit more, like repeat meets with someone and invest a bit more time and effort.

It is like good wine, it needs to be tasted and discovered in time and for longer periods and different flavors develop every time you try it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How casual do you keep it? Also does it put you off when somebody says they want to keep things as casual as possible?

Casual sex relationships have no emotional connection and they only involve sexual attraction, flirting and hopping into bed fast.

Each to their own, but I prefer a bit more, like repeat meets with someone and invest a bit more time and effort.

It is like good wine, it needs to be tasted and discovered in time and for longer periods and different flavors develop every time you try it. "

But what percentage of these kind of relationships stay casual? I'm sure if there's a connection there's a moment you have to decide to move on.. Like a good wine you can fall in love with it

over a year ago

Tipperary

"How casual do you keep it? Also does it put you off when somebody says they want to keep things as casual as possible?

It is like good wine, it needs to be tasted and discovered in time and for longer periods and different flavors develop every time you try it.

But what percentage of these kind of relationships stay casual? I'm sure if there's a connection there's a moment you have to decide to move on.. Like a good wine you can fall in love with it"

my thinking. Never ever get to close.

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Like with any "wine" good or bad, you can get d*unk on it, impressed by it, but not everyone gets addicted.

Have no fear of getting too close, only the weak ones get lost..... and can't think straight.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Like with any "wine" good or bad, you can get d*unk on it, impressed by it, but not everyone gets addicted.

Have no fear of getting too close, only the weak ones get lost..... and can't think straight. "

or keep things cool and never run the risk

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

But what percentage of these kind of relationships stay casual? I'm sure if there's a connection there's a moment you have to decide to move on.. Like a good wine you can fall in love with it"

Not everyone falls in love. I dont I'm allergic to it ..

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

You can have a meaningful swing/casual “relationship “ with someone without having to get obsessed or fall in love.

Respect and shared intimacy isn’t love.. it’s lovely..

Once both are on the same page all is good..

By *eelum1988Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"You can have a meaningful swing/casual “relationship “ with someone without having to get obsessed or fall in love.

Once both are on the same page all is good.. "

over a year ago

But what percentage of these kind of relationships stay casual? I'm sure if there's a connection there's a moment you have to decide to move on.. Like a good wine you can fall in love with it

Not everyone falls in love. I dont I'm allergic to it .."

Ya but what would you do without me bubbs

over a year ago

"You can have a meaningful swing/casual “relationship “ with someone without having to get obsessed or fall in love.

100% nailed it..

over a year ago

Tipperary

so if you met and had sex with somebody and enjoyed it. When would you want to meet again?

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Ya but what would you do without me bubbs "

Ah Davy my love for you is special and an exception to my allergic reaction

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Well said - "Respect and shared intimacy isn’t love.. it’s lovely.."

By *irty MurtyMan
over a year ago

my place

Not everyone falls in love. I dont I'm allergic to it .."

want to get casual

Think I share your allergies

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Exactly this and yet so many ppl fail to understand the simplicity of this.

over a year ago

Tipperary

Exactly this and yet so many ppl fail to understand the simplicity of this."

sometimes both are on the same page but sometimes also foe one party feelings become involved? What a huge cause for that? Been in one another's company to much or doing added extras besides sex.

over a year ago

It's not love until the condom comes off.. so dont be silly wrap your willy..

over a year ago

Ah Davy my love for you is special and an exception to my allergic reaction "

Your a legend.. due another catch up soon if I dont make Saturday

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Ah Davy my love for you is special and an exception to my allergic reaction

Your a legend.. due another catch up soon if I dont make Saturday "

I'll just your city if you don't for and extra long catch up

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Exactly this and yet so many ppl fail to understand the simplicity of this.sometimes both are on the same page but sometimes also foe one party feelings become involved? What a huge cause for that? Been in one another's company to much or doing added extras besides sex. "

The only added extras I do is the extra bodies added to the bed

over a year ago

"Like with any "wine" good or bad, you can get d*unk on it, impressed by it, but not everyone gets addicted.

Have no fear of getting too close, only the weak ones get lost..... and can't think straight. "

No doubt and understand and agree, but I am curious of the percentage of people who enter casual relationships believing its going to stay casual and it dosnt.. Id say its surprisingly high

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Girls always tell me they want to keep it casual then we have sex and they want to marry me and start stalking everyone I talk to.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Girls always tell me they want to keep it casual then we have sex and they want to marry me and start stalking everyone I talk to."
them fucking bitches!

By *nowy007Woman
over a year ago

Near Enough

Exactly this

over a year ago

exactly this

over a year ago

Have no fear of getting too close, only the weak ones get lost..... and can't think straight.

No doubt and understand and agree, but I am curious of the percentage of people who enter casual relationships believing its going to stay casual and it dosnt.. Id say its surprisingly high"

I forgot to add what defines the weak ones?

Post new Message to Thread