Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

why did you start swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we started swinging as we always loved pushing our sexual boundaires. in a way we are hedonists. why did you start swinging?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a milf fantasy only way of fulfilling it

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

I started to join a couple or others in threesome, no luck yet tho

over a year ago

I started for two reasons.

One was because of my high sex drive and always wanted to try 3some and moresome.

Second was because my ex wife had two affairs and I didn’t want the family to break up. So I suggested that we try swinging as it would allow us both to experience other people. Went well for 7 years and she decided to have another affair. She left to be with the guy and the Judge decided that the Family home be sold (was to be my inheritance from my Dad) and she receive half the money and my Dad the other half. I was also to pay her Solicitor fees and €55k debt mostly accrued by her.

So was it worth getting into swinging?

Answer is.....50/50

Anyway, I’ve recovered and doing good.

By *anggirllouthWoman
over a year ago

monaghan

"I started for two reasons.

One was because of my high sex drive and always wanted to try 3some and moresome.

Second was because my ex wife had two affairs and I didn’t want the family to break up. So I suggested that we try swinging as it would allow us both to experience other people. Went well for 7 years and she decided to have another affair. She left to be with the guy and the Judge decided that the Family home be sold (was to be my inheritance from my Dad) and she receive half the money and my Dad the other half. I was also to pay her Solicitor fees and €55k debt mostly accrued by her.

Answer is.....50/50

"

so sad and I can relate... hugs

over a year ago

A coffee meet be nice first to break myself in gentley

over a year ago

"we started swinging as we always loved pushing our sexual boundaires. in a way we are hedonists. why did you start swinging? "

Curiosity...one life..live it ...see what happens rather than what if ...

By *rutus321Man
over a year ago

Offaly

"I started for two reasons.

Answer is.....50/50

"

over a year ago

I started here with my wife a few years ago to bring a new element of excitement to our sex life, and it did, but unfortunately the craics were already there and made us realise passion in a couple dosnt always last forever...

over a year ago

"Why did you start swinging?"

Mostly peer presure. I only intended to sit there. I was young and my legs were short. Next thing I knew someone pushed me from behind. It just escalated from there....seasawing, jungle gym, merry go round....I've had my fair share of ups and downs but that's mostly been at the slides...it's a slippery slope, especially on a wet day !

By *heelofTimeCouple
over a year ago

Two Rivers

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 16:18:20]

By *heelofTimeCouple
over a year ago

Two Rivers

We’re started at the start of our relationship purely due to the fact we’re both bi. Meant we good both be greedy and have our cake and eat it while building a life together. 19 years later we’re still together and still swinging x

over a year ago

Just met a guy or actually two different guys separately off tinder. They recommend this site to me, i am very happy that they did. I tried it and continued to swing because i enjoy it, i love the whole exploration if it all.

over a year ago

Spent many years working on ships, ferries and cruise ships at a young age and was exposed at a young age to the hedonistic, swinging

lifestyle and have loved it ever since

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Introduced by a partner. Stayed when we split because I like group fun and thought I might find a likeminded partner again.

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

So i see there is a few broken relationships because of swinging? Any more experiences like that here?

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"So i see there is a few broken relationships because of swinging? Any more experiences like that here?"

Swinging is not what broke the relationship. We are both stil friends and still here, just not together. I did not come to that conclusion from the posts on here.

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

Here cos of an ex. She cheated on me with a work colleague.To make it up she asked her best friend to join us in bed. I didn't know she had organised it until it was happening. It started there.

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

I was very sheltered and very unconfident about my body, my sexuality, my sex appeal. A man would make a pass at me and I'd presume he was taking the piss. A guy i was seeing introduced me to the idea, incidentally the 1st man to make me squirt. He woke something in me. A female friend showed me the site and here i am.

I've discovered my sexuailty, body confidence. Im sexy because i feel it, i hold myself differently. Been on here has helped with my journey. Im a kinky, bisexual woman and i love it. No regrets and no apologies

over a year ago

"I was very sheltered and very unconfident about my body, my sexuality, my sex appeal. A man would make a pass at me and I'd presume he was taking the piss. A guy i was seeing introduced me to the idea, incidentally the 1st man to make me squirt. He woke something in me. A female friend showed me the site and here i am.

I've discovered my sexuailty, body confidence. Im sexy because i feel it, i hold myself differently. Been on here has helped with my journey. Im a kinky, bisexual woman and i love it. No regrets and no apologies "

over a year ago

Interesting and honestly frank so far.

I look forward to more replies

For me I reckon its my interest in sex and it's the place to meet likeminded people who enjoy sensuality. And of course it's where threesomes begin.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Cos we’re horny simples

over a year ago

About 3 yrs ago I had a threesome with a partner and our kinky friend, and adored every second of it. The experience honestly made me open up my eyes to what life could be like! My ex and I unfortunately didn’t last due to a whole host of other reasons (not threesome related lol), so I closed the door on fun, and presumed I could never have the same freedom in another relationship again.....

Then two yrs later I fell for someone as kinky and open as me. He introduced me to this site and we set up a profile together....We are still very happy to this day, having a blast in life together. Continuing to have our cake and eat it!! Long may this last!! x

over a year ago

Honestly.... To explore my bi side And on a side note to have lots of naughty encounters with beautiful people.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

My wife wouldn't have sex with me so I thought some of you might.

over a year ago

"My wife wouldn't have sex with me so I thought some of you might."

I didn't know you are married

over a year ago

Curiosity and exploring

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

I always got turned on by missus telling me what she got uo to when single and she loved the effect telling had on me, this was the next step

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I started to get to experience group play, go to parties have an MMF... have some different experiences... and to find someone I could have a casual fun time with on a regular basis..

I’ve fulfilled all... briefly had the regular a few times over the years..

it’s all be good and positive..

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"I started to get to experience group play, go to parties have an MMF... have some different experiences... and to find someone I could have a casual fun time with on a regular basis..

I’ve fulfilled all... briefly had the regular a few times over the years..

it’s all be good and positive.. "

I started here to meet women like u

By *ocvix17Couple
over a year ago

nutbushcitylimits

Good few years back we watched Cannel 4 documentary about the lifestyle. At the end we both looked at each other and said that’s sexy - we decided to dip our toes and set out looking for FFM - we now know this is the hardest thing to make happen- but we started with a party in city centre which was cancelled on the day - we still went into the city and we had social meet with a couple who really gave us the insight into the real lifestyle- never looked back and have had some great some different experiences while living our double life together.

Been off the scene for while due to real life getting in the way but we will get back into the swing of things in the Autumn hopefully x

over a year ago

I read a book about swinging and it appealed to me. I felt as if I was missing out sexually at the time too so I jumped in and it helped me fulfill a few fantasies. I keep doing it because I've been lucky to have had great sex and it provides a chance to click with talented individuals and sexy female halves with no strings.

By *appytoadsCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Well we met when we were very young, and basicly ran out of stuff to do to each other. Fantasy of other people was always there and I took the plunge while in Vegas and we visited a club and the rest is history, 3somes 4somes and moresomes, Mrs got in touch with her bi side. Having the craic, long may it continue

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I'm just a pervert who can't get enough so that's why I started......

over a year ago

To explore my sexuality and have fun. I enjoy been submissive and have had some fantastic meets xx

over a year ago

Wow. Would love to meet you beautiful. Xxx

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"My wife wouldn't have sex with me so I thought some of you might.

I didn't know you are married

"

She left me when she found out, and she even took the dog.

I gave up for a while when I met my girlfriend but then she stopped having sex with me so I came back.

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

want to meet a married couple single ,straight guy

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Started swinging as I wanted to push my limits and explore my sexuality...

Opened Pandoras box in the process...

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

No joke, saw someone talking about it on the late late show and thought that it looked like a bit of craic. We were right

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"No joke, saw someone talking about it on the late late show and thought that it looked like a bit of craic. We were right "

Brilliant

over a year ago

It's nearly exactly a year since I joined. I got let down on yet another Tinder date cancelling. A friend recommended it and I rolled my eyes and said yeah right not looking to be in the Sunday World anytime soon. But curiosity got the better of me. I signed up that evening and woke up to 402 unread messages. So that's how I fell down the Fab rabbit hole. Never thought I would make so many incredible friends from it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No joke, saw someone talking about it on the late late show and thought that it looked like a bit of craic. We were right "

that's an awesome story

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I started because a very hot woman told me she was going to give her husband a 3some with another girl, but before she did he agreed to let her fuck whatever guy she wanted to in a 3some, and she wanted me.

over a year ago

I was 3 or 4 yo and was in a playground , tried the slide , the seesaw , but the swing was the most fun of all

over a year ago

Joined up under the influence thought this is interesting, after a couple of years dipped my toe in and had some absolutely incredible experiences since.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

To have an MFM

over a year ago

"To have an MFM "

Same

over a year ago

"To have an MFM "

Did that happen?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"To have an MFM

Did that happen? "

Not yet!

over a year ago

"To have an MFM

Same "

Same!

over a year ago

"To have an MFM

Did that happen?

Not yet! "

It’s fun to keep trying lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"To have an MFM

Did that happen?

Not yet!

It’s fun to keep trying lol"

Just a matter of timing!

over a year ago

I started swinging after a long term relationship ended..I have 2 kids from that relationship so my time was limited and I didnt want to get into anything serious again..was only dipping my toe in for some no strings fun..but met some genuinely cool amazing humble people after joining so I never looked back.. love the craic at the socials and the clubs..and also like every other man..there was certain fantasies and desires that I though were beyond me..but I've gotten to cross a few off..

over a year ago

I met a girl years and years agoon a dating site. (which was only new then)

I was pretty shit and in experienced so she really thought me everything and was a fuck buddy for years.

She had desires for 3sums cams close a few times but we decided to join s4i. But it just fizzled out, she moved etc.

I heard of fab on s4i.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I was on Fet for awhile and I wanted to attend parties where there weren't as many rules and dress codes. Where I could be free to be a kinky freak. Someone there suggested joining here to attend Vanilla. I didn't originally have any intentions of meeting anyone but that lasted about a minute haha

over a year ago

U just get draggggged in after about 30 seconds lol

By *atieglamTV/TS
over a year ago

south

Good question op. To be honest I joined this site to perv at the plethora of male eye candy on offer and for chats as the majority of people on here seemed open minded and largely non judgemental. Chats and friendship led to an invite to a gathering by a lovely lady on here and her party organiser friend. A bit daunting being the only tranny at the party but it really was a most fantastic experience. Have gone on to make some wonderful friendships both online and in the real world. Thanks lovely people x

over a year ago

It was a good way to get accustomed to rejection

By *oey4somefunMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Drogheda

I had a fling with a married woman a couple of years ago and she told me about fab. Glad she did, probably wouldn't of known about it otherwise.

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Been together a long time. Tried everything then talked about it for some years then just went for it. Really exciting however only get to meet twice a year

Post new Message to Thread