Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

18-99

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

18-99 the age filter on profiles , it's there more often than the "no single guys" or cannot accomodate , cannot travel.

could people not just be honest & set their age filter to the ages they will realistically meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"18-99 the age filter on profiles , it's there more often than the "no single guys" or cannot accomodate , cannot travel.

could people not just be honest & set their age filter to the ages they will realistically meet."

On the contrary surely setting specific age limits is more ridiculous,for example 30 to 45,do we become impotent on our 46th birthday,go bald and lose all our teeth? ..mind you that's probably a fair description of myself! ...may I rest in peace!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I always find it hard to say what age to put my filters at the lower level I'd fine the higher level is the tougher one. I had it higher and some of the guys who were messaging were claiming to the higher age but were actually a lot higher . But then I see some guys who are just out of my age filter who are so sexy.

over a year ago

I think people leave it at 18-99 because

A...couldn't be bothered to change it

B..don't want to stop a " borderline " age from messaging them...ie..they could have their filter set and a hot guy or lady that may be a year either side can't Message them and the both lose out.

..so that's maybe two reasons..but realistically l don't think anyone here is gonna be getting Messages from anyone near 99..though ..stranger things have happened...

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Some of us adjust it

over a year ago

I don't really see why it should bother you

There's a whole world out there!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Some of us adjust it "

as do I, i use the age filter to help decide if I will message, no point really if the top is 50 & you are 60

Post new Message to Thread