Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi girls, I have a nice couple they are new into this world, kinky and noughty, and they want to try new things the lady is stunning a nice gem and she likes me, hubby is a great man as well very open mind and easy going. So my request is I'm looking for a girl to join me like a couple whit them and show them how's things here, if any nice lady wanna join drop a text here I can send pics as well and trust me u will not be disappointed age between 20-35

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Dam...old age caught up with me

over a year ago

That's them request I can't change that

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Is it Whit Sunday?

Sorry op but

over a year ago

"Is it Whit Sunday?

Sorry op but "

what Sunday?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Hi girls, I have a nice couple they are new into this world, kinky and noughty, and they want to try new things the lady is stunning a nice gem and she likes me, hubby is a great man as well very open mind and easy going. So my request is I'm looking for a girl to join me like a couple whit them and show them how's things here, if any nice lady wanna join drop a text here I can send pics as well and trust me u will not be disappointed age between 20-35 "

Why don't they post this themselves? Or if they are not on fab why don't they join ?

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"That's them request I can't change that "

Ahh think I'll cope... now are these two missing the power to type ?? Cant they look here themselves ?? Is this just an elaborate look at me post ?? I'm asking for a friend of course, shes shy

over a year ago

They are too but very shy ????

over a year ago

U have a pm if u interested

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Have you told them that you're looking for some random woman you've never even met yourself to set them up with?

Most women I know will barely allow a long term partner or husband choose their playmates, never mind some random guy off the Internet they've never met themselves.

If you really like this couple and do actually want them to enjoy their first experience, tell them to do their own searching and find people they're happy to meet. If you get it wrong, you might put them off for good.

over a year ago

I told them that already. But they are to shy to do that and just left everything on my shoulders, I know is very hard but I want have a social first and see if they really want that I try to explain and I think I did all my best

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I told them that already. But they are to shy to do that and just left everything on my shoulders, I know is very hard but I want have a social first and see if they really want that I try to explain and I think I did all my best "

I'd suggest having that social yourself first and being sure you're not just being lead on by some bloke posing as a couple

As for finding a woman by Sunday... I think you may be pushing it to find a woman willing to simply show up to meet 3 complete strangers they've never even spoken to before now. Not one with any sense of self preservation or self respect anyway.

I certainly wouldn't, but then even when meeting as a couple, I wouldn't have put choosing our meets on someone else's 'shoulders' either. I don't know that any genuine couple would.... They'd have far too much respect and concern for each other, and for each other's enjoyment and wellbeing.

So I'm afraid I don't buy the 'shy' story. Doubt anyone will.

over a year ago

They are real couple I know them and I have a coffee and a chat yesterday whit them and are very real an no pushy

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"They are real couple I know them and I have a coffee and a chat yesterday whit them and are very real an no pushy "

Jayus i havd seen cpls post how hard it is to arrange a meet and thats when both of them are on here together, u trying to meet a lady that will tick the couples box so to speak and for all three of ye to tick her boxes theres a chalange

I think sumiting mount everest is looking pretty easy from where u are sitting

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"They are real couple I know them and I have a coffee and a chat yesterday whit them and are very real an no pushy "

------------------

Fairplay to you Op...

If you don't ask, you don't get!

over a year ago

Haha u right is very hard, couple is here too on fabs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi girls, I have a nice couple they are new into this world, kinky and noughty, and they want to try new things the lady is stunning a nice gem and she likes me, hubby is a great man as well very open mind and easy going. So my request is I'm looking for a girl to join me like a couple whit them and show them how's things here, if any nice lady wanna join drop a text here I can send pics as well and trust me u will not be disappointed age between 20-35 "
I'd love some I'm sick of the old ones

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

So they are "too shy" to set up a profile but aren't "too shy" to meet two complete strangers.

Ok....

Best of luck op

over a year ago

Haha so don't read all up, they have a profile... And I'm not a stranger for them

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

"Haha so don't read all up, they have a profile... And I'm not a stranger for them "

That's why two was mentioned not three , the assumption is you know them

Post new Message to Thread