Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Argentina v brazil

Jump to newest

By *andyman.snr OP   Man
over a year ago

leixlip

Any one know of a place in Dublin showing this match ?

It's 1.30 am kick off.

All suggestions appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/19 19:47:30]

over a year ago

Anywhere with Eir Sport but it ain't on tonight

over a year ago

1.30am July 3rd

By *andyman.snr OP   Man
over a year ago

leixlip

Yeah , that's the problem it's tomorrow night late , cheers for the reply .

over a year ago

"Yeah , that's the problem it's tomorrow night late , cheers for the reply .

"

Kaizer has it set to record so just checked the planner

It won't be a good game, the standard at the Copa has been poor

By *andyman.snr OP   Man
over a year ago

leixlip

I'm just hoping for some Messi magic

over a year ago

Argentina are a nice little 7/2 to win ...so l put them in a little acca...with Messi...ya never know .. they're playing crap but all on the night ...

over a year ago

"Argentina are a nice little 7/2 to win ...so l put them in a little acca...with Messi...ya never know .. they're playing crap but all on the night ..."

Theyre all crap the highlight so far was Luis Suarez acting the maggot!

Kaizer will back the Argies too for the fun of it

Argentina to win on penalties

over a year ago

Copa America has been shocking so far..Pitchs are atrocious and every team is a bit negative..I'm a huge Barca fan and therefore messi fan..so I'm hoping for some magic tonight..I think he needs to play foyth right back and de Paul right of a midfield 3..tagliafico and maybe acuna on the left..parades is turning into a fine player so I'd have him holding all day..Martinez and Aguero up top..put messi in the hole..let him pick and choose his moments..Lo Celso..Di Maria and Dybala can make a difference off the bench

over a year ago

"Copa America has been shocking so far..Pitchs are atrocious and every team is a bit negative..I'm a huge Barca fan and therefore messi fan..so I'm hoping for some magic tonight..I think he needs to play foyth right back and de Paul right of a midfield 3..tagliafico and maybe acuna on the left..parades is turning into a fine player so I'd have him holding all day..Martinez and Aguero up top..put messi in the hole..let him pick and choose his moments..Lo Celso..Di Maria and Dybala can make a difference off the bench "

That makes sense! Nothing the Argie management does makes sense

over a year ago

"Copa America has been shocking so far..Pitchs are atrocious and every team is a bit negative..I'm a huge Barca fan and therefore messi fan..so I'm hoping for some magic tonight..I think he needs to play foyth right back and de Paul right of a midfield 3..tagliafico and maybe acuna on the left..parades is turning into a fine player so I'd have him holding all day..Martinez and Aguero up top..put messi in the hole..let him pick and choose his moments..Lo Celso..Di Maria and Dybala can make a difference off the bench

That makes sense! Nothing the Argie management does makes sense "

Lautaro Matinez is up top..and his a sub at Inter for a proper goal scorer in Mauro Icardi..but then again Icardi is controversial and Martinez is a work horse..should be a decent watch anyway but cant see past Brazil home.crowd and all

over a year ago

"Copa America has been shocking so far..Pitchs are atrocious and every team is a bit negative..I'm a huge Barca fan and therefore messi fan..so I'm hoping for some magic tonight..I think he needs to play foyth right back and de Paul right of a midfield 3..tagliafico and maybe acuna on the left..parades is turning into a fine player so I'd have him holding all day..Martinez and Aguero up top..put messi in the hole..let him pick and choose his moments..Lo Celso..Di Maria and Dybala can make a difference off the bench

Lautaro Matinez is up top..and his a sub at Inter for a proper goal scorer in Mauro Icardi..but then again Icardi is controversial and Martinez is a work horse..should be a decent watch anyway but cant see past Brazil home.crowd and all "

Icardi not even in the squad

over a year ago

Lautaro Matinez is up top..and his a sub at Inter for a proper goal scorer in Mauro Icardi..but then again Icardi is controversial and Martinez is a work horse..should be a decent watch anyway but cant see past Brazil home.crowd and all

Icardi not even in the squad "

It's only cause he stole Maxi Lopes's wife a few year back..they used to be friends and Messi.is close with Lopez.. apparently its either that or the fact his a hot head..

Post new Message to Thread