Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A Taste of Tantra massage.

Jump to newest

By *antra Massage OP   Man
over a year ago

Wicklow

I've just heard the podcast of my chat with Vincent and Mia on Room for More, on Spotify. I'm very happy with it, and for all you Fabbers who have enquired, or sent me messages about what's involved in a Tantra massage, have a listen. In the podcast Mia talks about what it felt like receiving her Tantra massage. I think that must be the best verification I've received here... They're also here on fab, with profile "roomformorepodcast".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm off to listen, but I understand _antra massage appears to be a female only service, so for the moment I can only listen & dream

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I'm off to listen, but I understand _antra massage appears to be a female only service, so for the moment I can only listen & dream"

Vintage vino, I also give Tantra massage to m/f couples, but, you're right, it's the woman who receives the massage, while her partner can watch, (or fall asleep), or join in at the end.

By *rishguy3217Man
over a year ago

Dublin/ South East sometimes

I've received a tantric massage from a lady. An unbelievable experience

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I've received a tantric massage from a lady. An unbelievable experience"

You're right, to me it's supersex, but beyond our "normal" sexual exoerience.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I listened to the podcast earlier today and J you came across really well.

It really piqued my interest in going to have a massage with you.

I really like the sound of the intimacy and connection, I find that, that is what I crave.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I'll check the podcast out for sure.

I'm super curious about it but I'm a bit worried about massages generally because I have fibromyalgia and as a side effect of that I have allodynia and sometimes the pressure from massages can be really painful.

Does this mean tantra would be unsuitable for me?

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I listened to the podcast earlier today and J you came across really well.

It really piqued my interest in going to have a massage with you.

I really like the sound of the intimacy and connection, I find that, that is what I crave.

"

Hi Gingerr, I'd be happy to chat with you and arrange your massage. Let's chat.

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I'll check the podcast out for sure.

I'm super curious about it but I'm a bit worried about massages generally because I have fibromyalgia and as a side effect of that I have allodynia and sometimes the pressure from massages can be really painful.

Does this mean tantra would be unsuitable for me? "

Hi Dublin girl, Many people with Fibro myalgia find massage beneficial, very relaxing and great for stress reduction, and get some relief from the symptoms. So, yes, a Tantra massage is not contraindicated. However, I'd recommend you receive your Tantra massage from someone who is also a qualified and experienced massage therapist. That way, you won't feel sore the next day. Some kind of Tantra sessions are more a bodywork/breath work session, and not like a typical massage.

By *B 2001Man
over a year ago

Donegal

"I've just heard the podcast of my chat with Vincent and Mia on Room for More, on Spotify. I'm very happy with it, and for all you Fabbers who have enquired, or sent me messages about what's involved in a Tantra massage, have a listen. In the podcast Mia talks about what it felt like receiving her Tantra massage. I think that must be the best verification I've received here... They're also here on fab, with profile "roomformorepodcast". "

Really enjoyed the podcast well done all

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I've just heard the podcast of my chat with Vincent and Mia on Room for More, on Spotify. I'm very happy with it, and for all you Fabbers who have enquired, or sent me messages about what's involved in a Tantra massage, have a listen. In the podcast Mia talks about what it felt like receiving her Tantra massage. I think that must be the best verification I've received here... They're also here on fab, with profile "roomformorepodcast".

Really enjoyed the podcast well done all

"

Thanks, MB.

over a year ago

Really enjoyed the podcast. Came across really well J and as someone who has had a massage with you. Can totally recommend the experience.

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Really enjoyed the podcast. Came across really well J and as someone who has had a massage with you. Can totally recommend the experience. "

over a year ago

I really really love tantric massage, I know it brings out my sub side x

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I really really love tantric massage, I know it brings out my sub side x "

Now, that would be interesting. Dark Eros, the dom/sub dynamic in Tantra.

over a year ago

"I've just heard the podcast of my chat with Vincent and Mia on Room for More, on Spotify. I'm very happy with it, and for all you Fabbers who have enquired, or sent me messages about what's involved in a Tantra massage, have a listen. In the podcast Mia talks about what it felt like receiving her Tantra massage. I think that must be the best verification I've received here... They're also here on fab, with profile "roomformorepodcast". "

I can vouch that J is a proper practitioner in Tantra and have sent individuals to him in the past.

over a year ago

Wicklow

Thanks for all the requests, and listens to the podcast. If I've been in touch with you your massage is assured. But I'm booked until October, so can't take any new people. Unless, of course, you can offer me one in return.

By *artinaAndrewCouple
over a year ago

mountmellick

Sounds great if off to have a listen

Tina

Post new Message to Thread