Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

DIARY OF CATHERINE M

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone.. just wondering if any of ye have read this book ?? I enjoyed reading it.. thought twas a very interesting insight through her eyes ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Never heard of it what us it about

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Never heard of it what us it about "

She's a journalist/writer who wrote her book about all her life as a swinger in France ..fierce controversial at the time ..some wanted it banned ..but a great read ...well l thought anyway ...

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Oh must get if and faced a read more

By *ost-KittensCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Think it’s out of print tho you can get second hand copies. It’s one of the biographies we always recommend. She was the head of the French version of the National Portrait Gallery at the time when she published a ‘confession’ as to her life long history as a submissive swinger,

Sadly she renounced it years later when she found a vanilla partner and left the lifestyle.

It’s absolutely no holds barred - her introduction to sex as a teen was a gangbang on holiday with teen boys and she’s very passive to the acts that she partakes in. But it's clearly honest and insightful even if lacking an ‘agenda’ or ‘message’.

Simply put its much much better than any toss 50shades fiction you’ve read.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Old bog road

I'm reading it at the moment. It's a fascinating read. I found it in one of those free libraries, in France. Catherine Millet, the author is a libertine, artist, writer, and critic. I found it very refreshing,and very erotic, although I know that some parts of French society don't approve of her Liberal views. She's about 72 now, and has a few u tube vids.

By *andyrougeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Well said kittens- 50 shades of shite- fascinating lady who really writes to trigger reflection imo

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Poor girl losing her virginity like that, no wonder she renounced the lifestyle later.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

French are mad for swinging. So many swinging clubs in Paris it’s unreal

Post new Message to Thread