Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Messages disappearing from Mail Box

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was chatting to a girl here tonight and we were making plans to meet. However once we were trying to decide where to meet she stopped replying and then her messages disappeared from my inbox and outbox.

So does this mean that she deleted her profile or that worse she blocked me. The main reason I fairly sure it was the former and not the later is that while she was explicit in detail at the start of the conversation she got very vague and when it came to deciding details as where to meet etc.

I would appreciate any input as if it is the case that she blocked me then I would like to correct my behaviour.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When messages are gone from your inbox it usually means that the person has deleted their profile. If she had blocked you the messages would still be there but if you went to reply it would tell you that you are blocked

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Deleted profile. Possibly either just someone looking for a quick wank chat and deleted again once they were satisfied (hence explicit at start), or someone on a fishing expedition trying to catch out their spouse/partner but lost interest as soon as they realised you weren't who they were looking for.

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Probably a bloke pretending to be a woman always check veris

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sounds like someone messed around with you and then deleted the profile. There's a good chance it wasn't even a woman you were chatting with. At least it didn't go that far that you fixed a meet and then you get stood up.

There's a lot of messers on here op and you better start sharpening your senses to dedect them early and quickly.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks very much. Thats sucks.

over a year ago

Fake acount , just beware next time, all they want is to steal pictures, there are alot

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

Messages are now deleted when blocked.

over a year ago

OP , usually check if they are even photo verified , see if they are verified by others , usually if it sounds too good to be true ....

If you not careful and sharp up you might end up travel somewhere , book hotel all happy and end up on your own pissed off you got stood up

Post new Message to Thread