Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Albufeira

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heading there tomorrow for a week anyone know the best places to go too..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

montechoro?

over a year ago

"montechoro?"

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would avoid Montechoro area unless you want to get rip off and pay overpriced stuff .

Best advice specially for food is take a stroll around and try to spot where the locals eat , thought albufeira doesn't have many trully locals spots

over a year ago

"I would avoid Montechoro area unless you want to get rip off and pay overpriced stuff .

Best advice specially for food is take a stroll around and try to spot where the locals eat , thought albufeira doesn't have many trully locals spots "

Thanks

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Go to the Old Town...not as mental are the New town/strip...Lots of great restaurants.

Enjoy!

over a year ago

"Go to the Old Town...not as mental are the New town/strip...Lots of great restaurants.

Enjoy!"

That's great thanks so much

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Go to the Old Town...not as mental are the New town/strip...Lots of great restaurants.

Enjoy!

That's great thanks so much "

to be fair when I've been I've enjoyed the sea front for food. Best food I've ever had was one on the beach in the old town. I used the land train a lot too

over a year ago

Enjoy!

That's great thanks so much to be fair when I've been I've enjoyed the sea front for food. Best food I've ever had was one on the beach in the old town. I used the land train a lot too

"

That's great thanks for your help

over a year ago

I am Portuguese and most of us stay away from albufeira hahaha it's not real Portugal but I understand the fun going there for holidays or an escapade , depending what exactly you looking for , there is also a water park , a marine zoo , then of course the night life , for food defo go to the old town , look around for locals eating

over a year ago

Ita better if u hire a car for your stay.. because it's easy to drive any where u want to go and if u use public transport u need to walk alot to around all these places like albuferia, lagos,quarteria..I visited all these places in 3 to 4 days..PM me if u need more info thanks

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and most of us stay away from albufeira hahaha it's not real Portugal but I understand the fun going there for holidays or an escapade , depending what exactly you looking for , there is also a water park , a marine zoo , then of course the night life , for food defo go to the old town , look around for locals eating"

Where in portugal would you reccomend for a family holiday with kids? You might know places which is different than most tourist spots and half the price?

By *mac123Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Take a train in to Lagos only 20 minutes away on the train 3 euros return nice place

By *edserMan
over a year ago

drogheda

I was there in April and went to the sizzling stone had a fabulous steak on the stone .. highly recommend

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and most of us stay away from albufeira hahaha it's not real Portugal but I understand the fun going there for holidays or an escapade , depending what exactly you looking for , there is also a water park , a marine zoo , then of course the night life , for food defo go to the old town , look around for locals eating"

Thanks for your help.. Will take a look at the places you mentioned

over a year ago

"Ita better if u hire a car for your stay.. because it's easy to drive any where u want to go and if u use public transport u need to walk alot to around all these places like albuferia, lagos,quarteria..I visited all these places in 3 to 4 days..PM me if u need more info thanks "

I find it hard to drive in Ireland I'd be righly screwed in Portugal ha ha.. Thanks for the info

over a year ago

"Take a train in to Lagos only 20 minutes away on the train 3 euros return nice place "

That's good to know thanks

over a year ago

"I was there in April and went to the sizzling stone had a fabulous steak on the stone .. highly recommend "

That's great thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/19 13:42:34]

over a year ago

"Ita better if u hire a car for your stay.. because it's easy to drive any where u want to go and if u use public transport u need to walk alot to around all these places like albuferia, lagos,quarteria..I visited all these places in 3 to 4 days..PM me if u need more info thanks

I find it hard to drive in Ireland I'd be righly screwed in Portugal ha ha.. Thanks for the info "

It's way much easier to drive around faro as compared to Ireland.. anyway have fun.. enjoy ur holidays

over a year ago

"Ita better if u hire a car for your stay.. because it's easy to drive any where u want to go and if u use public transport u need to walk alot to around all these places like albuferia, lagos,quarteria..I visited all these places in 3 to 4 days..PM me if u need more info thanks

I find it hard to drive in Ireland I'd be righly screwed in Portugal ha ha.. Thanks for the info

It's way much easier to drive around faro as compared to Ireland.. anyway have fun.. enjoy ur holidays "

Will do thanks

By *exyShakira18Couple
over a year ago

wicklow

Kings cross on the strip is where we usually eat for simple food, is good and reasonable price. The cottage is also nice. Its along the strip also. Erins isle also, irish bar with simple menu. Being going last 5 years or so and love it enjoy

over a year ago

Next time you plan Portugal go for Lisbon or up north and you get all you look for and for half price or less than Albufeira

over a year ago

"Kings cross on the strip is where we usually eat for simple food, is good and reasonable price. The cottage is also nice. Its along the strip also. Erins isle also, irish bar with simple menu. Being going last 5 years or so and love it enjoy"

That's great thanks

over a year ago

"Next time you plan Portugal go for Lisbon or up north and you get all you look for and for half price or less than Albufeira "

That's great thanks

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and most of us stay away from albufeira hahaha it's not real Portugal but I understand the fun going there for holidays or an escapade , depending what exactly you looking for , there is also a water park , a marine zoo , then of course the night life , for food defo go to the old town , look around for locals eating

Where in portugal would you reccomend for a family holiday with kids? You might know places which is different than most tourist spots and half the price? "

Alfagar

over a year ago

Sub btm guy available for cum and goes. Love sucking to completion, hung tourists. Get a break from whoever and cum to on in me. Can host mornings and some afternoons. Between Lagoa and Albufeira. Here all summer. Gen

Post new Message to Thread